Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alas, in a bright array of light, the once former Radiant would make her presence known to those around. She carried with her a set of art-related products, lugging behind her a bag filled with color dyes, canvas and other material. She turned around, looking to see who was the individual who summoned her only to find him not too far away. “Ohhhh” she said in a rather quirky tone, realizing she teleported about a few meters off her mark. Oh well, she swiftly gathered her barrings and approached him.

You must be registered for see images

Yahooo, ready to learn the ways of ink ninjutsu?!
She asked with a bright smile as she did her signature gesture towards him.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gauche's thoughts were interrupted by a rather cheerful individual. He was instantly confused. Ink Ninjutsu? What was she talking about? Must have gotten the wrong person. Or maybe his memory had failed him again. Maybe he knew her, but just forgot... Taking a gamble, he replied back indifferently.

Sorry, I think you have the wrong person. I'm not here to learn whatever it is that you just said.

He then turned away and tried to get lost in his own thoughts again.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ehhhhh?! I could of sworn I warped to the right place…” she said, summoning a piece of paper onto her hands. She started to read through her paper and noticed it was in fact the wrong place. “Ohhh haha, sorry! However…” she said, looking closer to the individual. He answered her initially but it didn’t take long for him to become spaced out again. She didn’t exactly know what to make of it honestly – but he was in fact in the middle of nowhere. “Hey…why exactly are you just here, all alone…?

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She disturbed his thoughts again... And now she was asking him why he was here. Gauche thought she was a bit nosy. But he wondered himself. Why was he here actually? He couldn't remember too well. He remembered that he was part of a clan, and that after he had an injury, some memories were lost. Maybe he had to relearn stuff? He replied politely but reservedly with little tone to his voice.

I don't know, maybe I've come to regain something that I've lost. Not sure if you can help me with that though...

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
She heard him speak, wondering just how mysterious this child is. Never the less, she simply waved her hand around summoning a prana named blade in hand. She would throw it, repeating the same process. She did this for a reason, making action motions to try and prompt his brain to get a surge to possibly remember. “If you don’t remember, perhaps I can give you a little bit of power. This way you can at least travel around more and have more protection” she said, granting him an offer. She remembers she hasn't tied to the order anymore, thus giving people access to the Throne was something she wanted to share with others.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gauche looked at the woman with a blank expression whilst she did something weird with a blade like thing that he did not recognise. Her words made him wonder if it was something he should know. Curious, he replied, but he was cautious still as he had no idea who she was.

Power? I suppose that's always welcome. What's your name?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Gauche looked at the woman with a blank expression whilst she did something weird with a blade like thing that he did not recognise. Her words made him wonder if it was something he should know. Curious, he replied, but he was cautious still as he had no idea who she was.

Power? I suppose that's always welcome. What's your name?
Me? You can simply refer to me as Hokusai. Nice to meet ya, today I’m going to show you a very powerful tool that only so few had access towards. So don’t blink too much or you’ll miss it ok?” she said, smiling with a tooth grin. She closed her eyes before she started to surge an immense amount of chakra into her body, to which as she did – an omnidirectional burst of red energy was released. It swiftly made contact with the new trainee as both him and Hokusai was warped from the previous world, into the now vast ocean known as the Throne. As they arrived, Hokusai summoned him into one of her Reality Marbles, this one resembling an abandoned shrine. “Welcome to the Throne, more importantly, my Reality Marble,” she said to him.

That power, the one I just used is unique energy known as Prana. I’ll start with a bit of an introduction here, so take a seat and we’ll start right off the bat. SO, Prana, as I said before is a unique energy that comes from this dimension known as the Throne. The Throne is a separate world of existence parallel to the one we were previously in but its not easy to access just by any means. In order to come here, you need to be able to control Prana. This is where the people who control it are known as Surgebinders.

The Surgebinders are basically anyone with the ability to utilize Prana, but the “clan” isn’t like any of the traditional ones like the Senju and Uchiha. Everyone who is a Surgebinder previously came from all walks of life, being rich men, poor children, etc. There’s a lot of lore to it, but a lot of it comes from the Knight Radiant Order or simply the Radiants for short. They are one of three factions within the clan, the first being Radiants, then the Fallen and then the Divergent. There is a lot of things based on the ideals of the clan which would define a member but quite frankly, none of that shit matters to me anymore. I was once a radiant but got banished from the Order for reasons…so here I am now. A Fallen, but unlike the Radiants who try to keep this power to themselves, I don’t mind sharing it with others. SO consider yourself lucky, now before we begin, got any questions for me?” she asked towards the guy.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hokusai; he didn't recognise that name at all. Also, she was too cheerful. Although it didn't irritate him, he was baffled at how she could be so friendly to a stranger as himself. But he forgot all this when all of a sudden, a burst of red energy touched him, and he was sent into a different location. Shocked, he could only listen to what Hokusai was saying to him now. So from what she was saying, this was a different dimension, and only those with the powers that she described could summon themselves or others here... He just stood there the whole time and absorbed her explanation in his mind, slowly coming to a realisation. He spoke slowly and softly, as if he was trying to comprehend his own question.

So... are you saying that I am part of this clan of Surgebinders?...

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
“Not yet, you will be once we drag train here for a little bit haha. Let’s start by getting you to even be able to access the energy!”

Alright so I’ll be taking this more into OOC for a little bit but we’ll jump into IC from time to time in between. However let’s start with the basic introduction, hopefully, I manage to get as much as I can get into it haha. Now then, welcome to the clan training! I’ll believe we briefly went over the clan IC but let’s talk a little bit more about Prana. Now Prana, like most custom clans is the unique energy that belongs to the Surgebinders. Members of the clan gain this power from training with someone who has access to the Throne, such as Heroic Spirit ranked and above members to have your character train there for several days. This induction period will basically cause your body to become a living host for the energy.

Now when you leave the Throne, your body becomes a gateway between the dimension and the physical world aka where you originally reside. This allows Prana to leave and return from your body to the Throne and vice versa. Once you do, Prana will grant you the passives down below

Once a Surgebinder is initiated into the clan, their body essentially becomes an "open doorway" for the ethereal energy. This means that prana energy will constantly enter and exist within their chakra systems and any quantity of foreign chakra or energy inserted into their bodies will immediately be transported to the Throne before they can take effect. Chakra inserted into their bodies for the use of illusions will be absorbed before their induction time is complete, meaning the genjutsu never occurs. However, this also means Surgebinders will be incapable of having a Curse Mark or using Sage Mode. It will also become impossible for others to heal them through medical Ninjutsu or transfer chakra to them. If an ally or opponent tries to absorb the chakra of a Surgebinder into their own body, they will instead absorb this ambient Prana energy and be frozen internally.
So now that you have these passives, it should be noted that Genjutsu isnt the only thing we are immune towards. Abilities like gentle fist also don’t work at all on us, so keep this in mind. Moving on, Prana itself has four sub abilities that a member can utilize. Referred to as “Surges” they are Evocation, Armament, Augmentation and Transcendence. At your current rank, we will start with and only Evocation so here is the description of Evocation.

Surge of Evocation – This form of Prana is the raw and unrefined version. Whatever it touches is transformed into more of the ethereal energy and is transported back to the Throne after it’s been absorbed. In a sense, this form captures the very essence of the ethereal energy, which is to act as the 'bridge between worlds'. Unlike Dark Release, Prana is unshackled by elemental strengths and weaknesses and will just as easily break down matter into energy. Thus it will be capable of absorbing jutsu, objects and anything barring living non-Surgebinders. Prana’s neutrality to all elements and abilities means it will neutralize techniques possessed of equal chakra or lower, regardless of their damage. Upon absorbing an attack of equal chakra, the Prana will be neutralized and disperse. However this means it will be useless against techniques of greater chakra. Against living beings who are not Surgebinders, the energy will not transport them to the Throne but rather feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce "cold burns" on contact. This is a similar but opposite effect of the Yang Truth-Seeking Balls which emanate no heat but scorch anything they touch. Lower ranked techniques will induce frostbite and hypothermia while higher ranked ones will freeze them solid. Surgebinders can release absorbed techniques, objects or parts of the terrain, returning them to the field exactly the way they were prior to absorption. Alternatively they can choose to only return the chakra within techniques to their body, adding it to their own supply. Surgebinders are immune to their own Prana so they can wield and interact with it. The same is true for their techniques, clothes and everything on their person. The only way they can gain access to the Throne is by forcibly surging a large amount of prana throughout every chakra point in their body to transform it via jutsu. They can also do this partially to cleanse themselves of poisons, foreign energy and chakra. If applied to one’s self, a Surgebinder can enter the Throne for a short time and reappear elsewhere. All Surgebinders are immediately made aware when one of their own enters the Throne. Turning into Prana essentially leaves the body in a permanent “stasis” and so they can retreat to the Throne after sustaining a life-threatening injury until the proper medical care can be administered. This ability is not passive and will need to be submitted as a CCJ. All of the other Surges are not nearly as destructive to the world as this one because they are more refined and controlled in their usage.[/spoiler]

Give it a read and let me know if you have any questions.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah so no wonder you transported us to the Throne. Cool, no genjutsu affects us; that goes for all ranks of genjutsu right? Also a Surgebinder can heal themselves right? Cause it says others can't heal us. The surge is pretty cool; I don't have any questions about it.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yes what I did was the Surge of Transcendence, crafting a reality marble. However, that’s a skill only Heroic Spirit Rank and above can utilize. Now to your questions, yes it works on any rank of illusion but it doesn’t work on Mangekyo Sharingan or Yin Release Leveled Illusions. The other thing too, yes you can heal yourself but as you mentioned others can’t heal us. In the case of evocation, is a pretty basic concept but it’s a very powerful one too that we’ll go over in a moment. Now allow me to introduce the first technique: Surge of Evocation: Era of Gods

Now this serves as the clan’s “tool box” technique, due to its applications and different things you can do with it. So we’ll start with one portion of it first with:

(Kanki: Kigen no Kamigami) – Surge of Evocation: Era of Gods
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique encompasses the basic applications of the Surge of Evocation. The Surge of Evocation is the usage of Prana in its raw and unrefined form; whatever this Prana touches is transformed into ethereal energy and transported to the Throne. Prana will neutralize and be neutralized by techniques that possess the same amount of chakra. Similarly it will be useless against attacks of greater chakra and will not be weakened by techniques of lower chakra. However when used on living targets this ambient energy will feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce cold burns on contact or even freeze a target solid for higher ranked applications. D to B-Rank uses will inflict cold burns as well as all of the effects of frostbite. A-Rank uses will cause necrosis of the afflicted parts of the body, making them appear dark purple and bruised to signify the death of cells. Affected appendages and organs will cease to function, becoming completely immobile in the case of limbs. S rank uses will freeze the struck targets solid. In the case of Surgebinders, who are immune to all of the above effects, they will be transported to the Throne when struck by the prana of another member of their clan. Era of Gods can be split into three separate applications, all based on the same principle: constructs, armors, and familiars made of prana energy.

Pride of Gilgamesh – Gates of Babylon
The Pride of Gilgamesh allows the user to produce Prana either from the user’s body or on the battlefield. The Prana can only be manifested within short-range of the opponent if the user is also within that range, in which it must be created a minimum of one meter away. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body, rather than manifest it away from themselves. The energy can be released from the body via various hand signs depending on the user's rank in the clan. This can be done to generate constructs bound only by the rank of technique used and one’s imagination; alternatively the user can simplify the application by creating streams, waves, and constructs of Prana. Manifested Prana is capable of taking solid form, granting tangibility at the user’s volition. Non-projectile uses of this technique are capable of levitating and can be governed through mental commands and a sustained chakra cost. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. Created constructs will last three turns per usage unless they are prematurely cancelled. S-Rank applications can only be used once every three turns and no Prana in the user’s next turn.

Talk to me haha

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well, in this case, it can be constructed like swords; shield etc – anything that isn’t a project basically can be levitated. Now before we move onto the next portion, let’s go over how the clan works in terms of splitting. Now you know normally when a technique makes multiple constructs etc in one go – the technique in question is divided based on rank. So an S rank divided into two makes two A ranks and so on.

This technique doesn’t work in that sense. How it works is based on the chakra amount due to the technique lacking damage. So if you use A rank, its normally 30 – if you make two constructs then it each of them carries 15 chakra each now, only being able to absorb that much. Any question revolving this?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Embrace of Ishtar – Armory of Akkadia
This variant allows the user to manifest armors, auras, and coatings of Prana around their body. This can be used to enshroud a single or multiple body parts in a layer of colored energy. These defenses can be made to fit the body like conventional armors or enveloping it in a formless manner. The first type can be created with additional limbs and appendages such as wings which enable flight. The user can also constantly reshape it and create small-scale weapons from the body of the armor, though at the cost of one of the user's three moves. It should be noted that these constructs remain attached to the main body of the armor and so act as an extension of it. The second type generates a “flowing aura” that appears to flicker like an open flame. This aura is often made as an upwards column that is streamed into the sky with its base remaining around the user. It should be noted that its power is not split or divided as all of the Prana energy is part of one whole. The armors can exhibit tangibility, although this does not hinder the user’s techniques and their passing which can freely move in and out of the armor per the user’s will. B-Rank and below applications require being sustained with 5 chakra per turn while A and S Ranks require 10 chakra per turn. This technique can last a maximum of three turns. S-Rank applications can be used twice per battle. After an S-Rank application expires the user is unable to utilize Prana single turn.
Here is the next application; any questions? If not we'll proceed into talking about it @Ryóma

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright, last but not least
Divinity of Merlin – Garden of Avalon
The Divinity of Merlin allows the user to produce Prana in the same way as the Pride of Gilgamesh and can be shaped in the same way, limited by rank and imagination. However, unlike the Pride of Gilgamesh which creates static constructs the Divinity of Merlin creates constructs imbued with a limited form of sentience – familiars. These familiars can be created anywhere on the battlefield, with the exception of short-range of the opponent unless the user is also within that range; in this case the familiar cannot be created within two meters of the opponent. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body. Familiars are capable of taking numerous shapes, not simply limited to animals. These familiars are also capable of taking solid form at the user’s volition. Familiars are capable of remaining on the battlefield for four turns. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. S-Rank applications can only be used twice times per battle and no Prana in the user’s next turn.

After this we'll move onto the next technique.