Daruny

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

To be honest, I'm not a skeptical, but this doesn't change me anyhow.

You? What's up? Do you believe and from now on you will do good? Or wah?

Tell me...

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skeptic, I have faith that everything happens because of a reason and there will be an inevitable end. And everyone is personally in charge of their life from the time they become conagative of their actions.

Imo to many people blame things that are explainable on "God" and then when something good happens their like oh my what luck... blah blah...

Nice sig btw

Reactions: Daruny

Goldrinn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title not being in english leads me to believe that any talking in the video would not be english either, so I didn't bother watching it with the volume on.

With that said.. what the hell am I supposed to be seeing here? I see somebody recording a video of the sun.

..Cool?

I personally don't worship any god or deity or whatever, though I do believe it's possible some form of "god" or even "goddess" might exist. I think Science, the Big Bang, all that jazz seems more plausible, but I'm not going to flat-out say "There is no god.", because I can't prove that. I can only assume for the time being that there isn't one, but I'm ready to bow down and apologize if I'm ever proven wrong. But as I said, this is just some person pointing a camera at the sun. Hooray?

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't care about all this stuff. I believe in God, yeah, but I don't care really XD

Nice sig to everyone here! All are awesome!

PS: I didn't watch all of the vid by the way. So, eh.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadedcrow

Daruny

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The point to not translating, and letting everyone just decide weather or not they see something. I'm roman catholic, but I consider this is just an illusion. Trick why not.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont see anything except image errors resulting from the sun.

i dont have any faith in any kind of god. it isnt the way that i can definitely say that there is no higher/greater/stronger being in the universe, but i havent seen any reason to believe that there is one, especially not that there is one that would in any kind care for what we do or what is done to us.

CyanideTea

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For people who don't know what the hell this video is supposed to be about:

On April 20th (2011), this 'strange' event occurred and was witnessed by thousands of people. It was a sighting of some sort of figure in the sky, And people think that it's Virgin Mary dressed in white with a blue blanket.

It happened in Yopougon, in Abidjan.. (which is in like Africa.. or something) Some days before the festival of easter and nine days after the coup d'etat in the country.

She really is a looker:
You must be registered for see images

-_-

Ahem, anyway, there's believers and skeptics, people who say it's the real virgin mary and others who say it's just a project blue beam type hologram or solar flares and a variety of other things. Also when you search it none of the results that talk about it are credible. Usually 'topsecret', spiritual, or ufo sites.

I have no opinion of it one way or the other, although I lean towards the high likeliness that it is probably fake.

Reactions: Daruny

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks cyanide, didnt know that.
the maria-story really sounds funny, probably soon church will tell us that the aurora in reality are angels xd probably it's something like a dispersion of a blue giant's light.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

On April 20th (2011), this 'strange' event occurred and was witnessed by thousands of people. It was a sighting of some sort of figure in the sky, And people think that it's Virgin Mary dressed in white with a blue blanket.

It happened in Yopougon, in Abidjan.. (which is in like Africa.. or something) Some days before the festival of easter and nine days after the coup d'etat in the country.

She really is a looker:

-_-

Ahem, anyway, there's believers and skeptics, people who say it's the real virgin mary and others who say it's just a project blue beam type hologram or solar flares and a variety of other things. Also when you search it none of the results that talk about it are credible. Usually 'topsecret', spiritual, or ufo sites.

I have no opinion of it one way or the other, although I lean towards the high likeliness that it is probably fake.
i didnt bother checking out the vid but by what you said i'm familar with the "miracle".. i learned about it on the discovery channel before..

i'm skeptical about that certain event.

i dont think God would need to do any of that for any reason. Satan is a great deciever and my opinion was behind it. but whatever i dont know too much on the event but i'm skeptic in a faithful way.. i guess.

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She really is a looker:

-_-

....either some people have super vision, my vision is sh*t, or people are delusional. I'm going to go with the latter as I see a milticolored diamond-shaped...thing.

I believe it's a bias/placebo effect. people expect to see something so they think they actually do. Like people who think a drug will make them better when all the doctor gave them was sugar pills. FAIL. People are going to see what they choose to see, that's all I believe it really is.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^^ this event was viewed by alot lots lots of people. I forget how much maybe thousands but psych professionals say it's impossible for that amount of people to all have an hallucination or illusion. It was a huge event in the sky that was viewed for hundreds of miles.

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^^^ this event was viewed by alot lots lots of people. I forget how much maybe thousands but psych professionals say it's impossible for that amount of people to all have an hallucination or illusion. It was a huge event in the sky that was viewed for hundreds of miles.
mmm, while it is quite unlikely, it's not impossible. thousands of people have Munchausen syndrome in which they cause their symptoms to occur because they really believe they have whatever disease. I think it's a similar thing here, but that's just me. Anything is possible I suppose.

But that gets me thinking...I would love to see a study done on the number of people who saw it as a sign of God and correlate it with their affiliated religion and see if there is some relation. going with the while bias theme, I think those who affiliate with certain religions or a religion in general are more likely to see it as a sign of God than those who have no designated religion.

I should mention this as a possible study to my professor the next time she goes to a psychology convention to get funding for a study like that. Would be interesting.

FYI I'm a psychology student. =P Sorry for geeking out there.

Last edited:

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmm, while it is quite unlikely, it's not impossible. thousands of people have Munchausen syndrome in which they cause their symptoms to occur because they really believe they have whatever disease. I think it's a similar thing here, but that's just me. Anything is possible I suppose.

But that gets me thinking...I would love to see a study done on the number of people who saw it as a sign of God and correlate it with their affiliated religion and see if there is some relation. going with the while bias theme, I think those who affiliate with certain religions or a religion in general are more likely to see it as a sign of God than those who have no designated religion.

I should mention this as a possible study to my professor the next time she goes to a psychology convention to get funding for a study like that. Would be interesting.

FYI I'm a psychology student. =P Sorry for geeking out there.
munchausen syndrome is something that thousands of people suffer ALL AROUND THE WORLD. not in just one specific area. and you cant even remotely say that one group of random people are suffer from munchausen fi they all are witnessing an event.

and its wrong for you to assume that everyone who witnessed it was "religious".. this event was in the sky. and witnessed by thousands of people across the land, anybody who looked up at that moment.

anyways im talking from memory of when i saw the documentary about it on discovery channel. you should look into the event before making any opinion about it. my opinion is that i cant deny alot of people witnessed it but i dont think it was a miracle from God.

btw i'm also a pysch major lol. and that idea sounds great, might do it myself..