[Discussion] Fairy Tail vs Dbz Plot

Maly

Banned
Regular
647 posts 50 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
647
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I didn't really see a plot in FT.
 
Last edited:

Maly

Banned
Regular
647 posts 50 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
647
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Get out of this area hater

What has that to do with hating? lol
I said i didn't really see a plot and not FT is shit, crap or whatever.
I even enjoyed the fights.
 
Last edited:

abdulmanjoo1

Member
194 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
194
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i dont think so
 

Olorin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,754 posts 782 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
10,754
Reaction score
782
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
DB has very little plot tho FT isn't exactly known for a complex plot, both plots are very simple, one is known having almost no plot while the other has shown that the mangaka can't really handle a complex plot
 
Top