I didn't really see a plot in FT.
Maly Banned Regular 647 posts 50 reactions More Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 647 Reaction score 50 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 29, 2014 #21 I didn't really see a plot in FT. Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
Dãrth1 Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 7,548 posts 255 reactions More Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 7,548 Reaction score 255 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 29, 2014 #22 Maly said: I didn't really see a plot in FT. Click to expand... Get out of this area hater
Maly Banned Regular 647 posts 50 reactions More Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 647 Reaction score 50 Status Offline Activity Streak Jun 29, 2014 #23 DarthPenance said: Get out of this area hater Click to expand... What has that to do with hating? lol I said i didn't really see a plot and not FT is shit, crap or whatever. I even enjoyed the fights. Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
DarthPenance said: Get out of this area hater Click to expand... What has that to do with hating? lol I said i didn't really see a plot and not FT is shit, crap or whatever. I even enjoyed the fights.
abdulmanjoo1 Member 194 posts 6 reactions More Joined Feb 6, 2013 Messages 194 Reaction score 6 Status Offline Activity Streak Jul 3, 2014 #24 i dont think so
Olorin Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 10,754 posts 782 reactions More Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 10,754 Reaction score 782 Status Offline Activity Streak Jul 3, 2014 #25 DB has very little plot tho FT isn't exactly known for a complex plot, both plots are very simple, one is known having almost no plot while the other has shown that the mangaka can't really handle a complex plot
DB has very little plot tho FT isn't exactly known for a complex plot, both plots are very simple, one is known having almost no plot while the other has shown that the mangaka can't really handle a complex plot