Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Third Seal"

Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 487 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 488

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
4/5 chap. Nice char development for Gajeel and damn his DF has practically stomped one of the strongest spirrgans, I was excepting the fight to be equal once he enters it but lol, that stuff was low diff.

I guess after the next chap I can drop ft .

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
4/5 chap. Nice char development for Gajeel and damn his DF has practically stomped one of the strongest spirrgans, I was excepting the fight to be equal once he enters it but lol, that stuff was low diff.

I guess after the next chap I can drop ft .
Well thats good news for you. By the way, low diff isnt the right term to use since the fight isn't over yet.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The art was so great this chapter.Bradman was pretty cool with all the varieties he showed.Even though it was recycled I dont mind it, since with so many character its difficult to create unique abilities and I like characters with multiple abilities.The negotiations seem fine for now too.Also God Serena absorbed by August?
Anyways now the dissapointing part is after all these years we finally got DF Gajeel and it was underwhelming.The design was freaking badass but the attacks were so bad.There werent attacks just punches.I dont mind the df being 4 pages but Hiro should have shown Gajeel's finisher on a double page with the attack both being visually appealing as well as large scale attack.
The whole countdown thing probably has affeacted this fight.The DF should have its own chapter to begin with.But I think hiro has plans for chapter 490 for which he wanted Gajeels fight to be over soon.I feel bad that fight was rushed.It could have been one of the best fight.

Also isnt Bradman kinda invincible?With all those hax curses of all demon and Mard he also has intangibility.So heavy hitters like Laxus or Natsu wont have much effect on him.Maybe Natsu can completely burn him by releasing huge amount of flames.

How comes he can use devil slaying magic and it's not one of the curse of tartoros. Doesn't make any sense.
Demons can use magic.Silver used it as well as Franmalth to.

Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Bradman can only use curses of the demons who died or something within that line. He could of won by just using seilah's curse but she's been taken over by Mira.

Why I get the feeling Mira not gonna fight no spriggan >=|

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Bradman can only use curses of the demons who died or something within that line. He could of won by just using seilah's curse but she's been taken over by Mira.

Why I get the feeling Mira not gonna fight no spriggan >=|
Thats a good point. He used jackal, torafusa, Mard, ezel, silver, tempesta, keiths curse. He didnt use sayla's and kyouka's although kyouka is dead. Sayle is alive kinda.
Franmalth is alive too. So I think you are correct since I remember that the demons said that they had a contract with someone from underworld who allows them to be immortal. So once a demon dies, Bradman gets his/her curse.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figured there was something off last week as how could a human be used the anti-magic particles? It didn't make sense because they were so devastating during the Tartaros arc.

Gajeel confessed :hyper: though only in his head. And as hypothesized it seems Serina is not down yet for the count, though the way how he still will play a role is debatable.

And Gajeel's dragon slaying mode is by far the most badass :devil:

How comes he can use devil slaying magic and it's not one of the curse of tartoros. Doesn't make any sense.
From who did (most) dragon slayers learn their dragon slaying magic? Dragons. I've said this once before, but I think the usage of the term "-slaying" depends on the perspective that is used. Regular magic is mostly ineffective against dragons, but the magic the dragon slayers use does work, hence to humans it can slay dragons. However from a dragon's perspective it can be considered to be dragon magic that's used by a human. Human magic might be ineffective against them, but two dragons definitely can harm each other. The fact that dragon slayers start turning into dragons if they overused their magic, seems to support this. For example the flame magic Igneel uses would be exactly the same as the flames Natsu uses, but of course Igneel is not going to label his own magic as "dragon slaying magic".

Now if you draw a parallel with demon slaying magic, then Silver's slaying magic would in fact be the magic an ice demon would use (like Deliora).

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I figured there was something off last week as how could a human be used the anti-magic particles? It didn't make sense because they were so devastating during the Tartaros arc.

Gajeel confessed :hyper: though only in his head. And as hypothesized it seems Serina is not down yet for the count, though the way how he still will play a role is debatable.

And Gajeel's dragon slaying mode is by far the most badass :devil:

From who did (most) dragon slayers learn their dragon slaying magic? Dragons. I've said this once before, but I think the usage of the term "-slaying" depends on the perspective that is used. Regular magic is mostly ineffective against dragons, but the magic the dragon slayers use does work, hence to humans it can slay dragons. However from a dragon's perspective it can be considered to be dragon magic that's used by a human. Human magic might be ineffective against them, but two dragons definitely can harm each other. The fact that dragon slayers start turning into dragons if they overused their magic, seems to support this. For example the flame magic Igneel uses would be exactly the same as the flames Natsu uses, but of course Igneel is not going to label his own magic as "dragon slaying magic".

Now if you draw a parallel with demon slaying magic, then Silver's slaying magic would in fact be the magic an ice demon would use (like Deliora).
im glad somebody other then me was excited about his confession

besides erza, i think thats the 2nd official ship that has been sailed.

one thing i do like about gajeel, is unlike most of fairytail, his power/anger stems from his affection for levy and his panther.. dont get me wrong, he love his guild but levy and panther are the only ones who can really make him rage.. thats why i will always love lord gajeel

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tho i doubt that cos, Polushka already has the remedy to anti magic particles used by Tempesta! And both bradman and tempesta seem to use the same anti magic particles.
Wasn't Laxus still infected with the magic particles still though despite her having a remedy? Though tbh i hope they die someone needs to die on FT or this war arc would be hella dumb and cliche.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasn't Laxus still infected with the magic particles still though despite her having a remedy? Though tbh i hope they die someone needs to die on FT or this war arc would be hella dumb and cliche.
Well thats bcos he sucked the hell up with his dragons breath. Lol.

Nice chapter, we got to see Gajeels Shadow iron mode, i wonder what August did to God Serena.
I bet august absorbed all 8 dragon lacrimas from serina and implanted them inside his own body.

But ignoring that, you do agree that it was low diff as it is now?
It doesnt look like low diff to me tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.