Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Loki.

Aha, well Mystogan returning would be even weirder in my opinion, since you'd definately need magic to go to another world and Edolas was completely drained and I can't remember Mystogan having anything special with Erza.

But still, the Jellal part would have been so awesome, he was awesome during the Oracion Seis arc.

So, the island still lives but as it seems it teleported away, most likely with all the missing FT members on it, but still no sign of them after 7 years.

They must be in some sort of different dimension, like Edolas but something else o.o

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the people who keep talking about Mystogan: he's never going to come back. As I recall at the end of the Edoras arc the narrator made a comment that they never would meet again + they don't have any kind of magic left in Edoras.

Even though it was 7 years, they expressed Macao's age a bit too much. I mean originally he looked just fine and now he looks like a grandpa =/

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the people who keep talking about Mystogan: he's never going to come back. As I recall at the end of the Edoras arc the narrator made a comment that they never would meet again + they don't have any kind of magic left in Edoras.

Even though it was 7 years, they expressed Macao's age a bit too much. I mean originally he looked just fine and now he looks like a grandpa =/
Yeah Mystogan is in Edolas. :/

Jellal could be like free though O_O

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Still a nice thought though Cali :shy:

Stress can do that do you lol. I'm 23, look 30 in person. smh

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:omg: that was the saddest timeskip ever :T_T:

Most people find this stupid, pathetic and are dissapointed. I beg the differ. I'm not going to say I personally like it that much, however I do respect it as something like this has never been shown before. It's a unicum! I mean the entire group of protagonists disappeared completely and their guild is in poverty. You really need to have guts to do something like that as it could go very wrong, but the reason why I like it is because it's so realistic. That the guild would become like that is very realistic as both the new generation as the leading generation got "wiped out".

It's that sense of realism I like. Also most of the time people complain that things are too obvious, good guys win, bad guys loose. Who ever saw this coming? I too rather see a happy FT, but people expect directly after a time skip everything is better. I like it that Hiro shows that there are other possibilities. I mean at this point this isn't just a timeskip, the entire plot really got smashed. Something nor Bleach nor Naruto did.

*plants flag*

I hereby claim officially the title of being the first one to say on NB that it was Romeo and not Zeref or anyone else
You must be registered for see images

Now excuse me I'm going to rub that into Mugi's face >.>

PS: Visca and Arzac are finally married :p
Such a great point. So the Fairy Tail members are trapped somehow and haven't been able to get back. They're going to be seriously jacked when we see them again, I wonder how much everyone has changed and how long it will be until we see them again.

Laxus will probably be ready to lead when they're seen again because if Makarov aged like Macao then he really won't be able to lead anymore.

Last edited:

addrid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter is not that bad guys.
You know, its hard to make a better volume than previous ones (because they were so kick-ass)

Anyway, its a great start of this arc.
Ask yourselves, did you really thing there will be some extreme-epic plot like Romeo will go and find everything by himself or something like that?
Mashima had to show how pitiful are all remaining members, their broken personalities and they miserable way of living. Fairy Tail was awesome guild, because they were strong, and thats what happens, if the strong ones are not around.

And the end of this chapter, it would be boring to see those good-for-nothing people just keep crying. Thats why Ichiya gave them a hope.

And in my opinion, in next chapters, they will try to explore the island Blue Pegasus found, but it wont be that easy, will it?

Probably they wont be there and maybe the key to save them is Romeo (he looks like he has some importance in this arc,huh).

Then some crazy twist and Natsu and others will fight acnologia once more maybe?

Yes, I was so excited about what will happen in this chapter too, but lets say, the best parts of arcs are endings :D (hope Im not the only one who things that!)

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually I thought this was a good chapter. Change of pace, showing what happened to one of the strongest guilds after it had lost ALL of it's big time members in one go, the extreme poverty, the having to pay another guild to help protect itself, the members all changing, Romeo not smiling for 7 years, Doroi getting fat due to depression, and others with minor changes.

But now with the island being mentioned that it is still in existence strongly supports the fact the all the members who vanished are alive and left the only following things that could be possible......

A.) They did manage to "teleport" the island, with Freed's teleportation and the aid of that angel/fairy chick.

B.) Managed to get the island into the sky with Freed's teleportation, with the aid of all the mages with hands joined together.

C.) The all joined hands, the Island somehow saved all the members on the island by teleporting them or putting them all in a state of suspended animation for those seven years while somehow casting an illusion on the world making them believe the island had been gone.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch Macao age:

Poor Macao :(

MantoraSama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else think Hiro just wanted a time skip, so he could have an excuse to draw bigger boobs? :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, I say the look at a weak Fairy Tail is good writing. Honestly, we knew they would be weak without the main people, but damn were they weak. Maybe Laxus was right? :eek:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My only problem with this weeks chapter, in fact is the main problem in IMO is that it was too quick to get the old characters believed dead back, should have spread it out a bit more, make us truly understand the misery they are going through, rather it felt like he crammed it all into one chapter so he could bring back super-natsu and super-laxus as quick as possible, at least thats how i feel about it all

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:omg: that was the saddest timeskip ever :T_T:

Most people find this stupid, pathetic and are dissapointed. I beg the differ. I'm not going to say I personally like it that much, however I do respect it as something like this has never been shown before. It's a unicum! I mean the entire group of protagonists disappeared completely and their guild is in poverty. You really need to have guts to do something like that as it could go very wrong, but the reason why I like it is because it's so realistic. That the guild would become like that is very realistic as both the new generation as the leading generation got "wiped out".

It's that sense of realism I like. Also most of the time people complain that things are too obvious, good guys win, bad guys loose. Who ever saw this coming? I too rather see a happy FT, but people expect directly after a time skip everything is better. I like it that Hiro shows that there are other possibilities. I mean at this point this isn't just a timeskip, the entire plot really got smashed. Something nor Bleach nor Naruto did.

*plants flag*

I hereby claim officially the title of being the first one to say on NB that it was Romeo and not Zeref or anyone else

Now excuse me I'm going to rub that into Mugi's face >.>

PS: Visca and Arzac are finally married :p
I agree with Cali. Hats off to Hiro cause it's something that takes guts to do, especially when your manga is as successful and the risk of doing something like that has more chances of going haywire.

Coming to the chapter, it's really sad indeed to see how Fairy Tail ended. They're on the verge of closure with sadness and debts always on their minds almost. I must agree that I like how they did that timeskip and made such a realistic yet dramatic approach to it. Still, it will be easy for me to connect with characters that were once considered as second-fiddlers some time back. So, in a way, I really hope to see some of the old characters back; if not all.

I really felt a sad chill at Page 16; almost made me teary. I wonder why there was no action by Zeref in those 7 years.

Ichiya's apparition seemed rush though but I think, it was an obliged move since we need atleast something more chilling to look at. I mean "If they ended the chapter on a new mission coming up for the nearly broken Guild, I won't really have been much thrilled." Atleast, something like this is much more interesting.

I think everyone who escaped death are in a much pitiful state if they indeed do find them; though nothin' say that they will be found on the island. After all, the twists Hiro brought up, he still could cheer up everyone by saying they find the island but instead, no one was found there. But this will be least probable or at least, I hope that at-least Erza/Natsu/Gray/Laxus are alive .

About how the alive is still there, my guess it's has something to do with Zeref or Ultear. No sign of Zeref in 7 years where the most promising Guild come to an abrupt "end" is weird.

I'll gave it a 4 (cause no matter how realistic the approach is and the dare taken by Hiro is high, it isn't easy to connect with those characters though the backdrop story, the moments and the concept deserve applause)

Redemtion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this manga is not the same without natsu and his gang around... its too boring... theres hasnt been enough associating with the other characters to be interested with the new characters, and the old ones like makao and romeo.

the only good part of this manga was the final page in which mentioned tenrou island still being intact. just any chance of natsu and his gang still being alive makes me want to read on...

LilithDeepRoses

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the manga was great
(yey i was right abt romeo)
wait a sec...
O_O alzack and bisca are married
romeo looks like natsu
reedus looks like young reedus
wakaba and macao looks like my granny
and wait a sec O_O there was suppose to be more 24 pages

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy Tail's awesome new Arc SPOILER (don't read if you only watch anime

well for all those who have read chapter 254 i just thought id say brilliant idea!!!

what we have seen so far is that all the main characters have vanished (died apparently)
the new fairy tail have been told by blue peg that all the others live!
i love this new seiries of events coming up as it's going to show all of those back story characters come up to the spotlight while the others are having tea somewhere =]

who thinks this is brill and should also be a good idea in naruto to improve on alot of so called useless ninja's.
but not in a one ep filler that has no relevence to anything
??

let me know what you think =]

Status
Not open for further replies.