Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all, hi :)

After Makarov ''died'' we found out who will become the new master...
But I only now remebered that Makarov was not the strongest mageof fairy tail, guildartz is, and he is also on the Island! Im wondering where he could be at such a crucial time? any ideas? do you think he wil appear soon??

and please don't :no_ignore: :D

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't recall that it was ever stated that Gildartz was stronger than Makarov. Yes Gildartz is considered as the strongest mage in the guild, however every time they were discussing that, they didn't include Makarov as to them Makarov is already the strongest.

And it was said that Gildartz, Freed and Bixlow returned to the guild. They may have seen the red flare or noticed something was wrong, however they should have been already quite far from the island. I mean there was a not specified time jump between the two tests.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i liked how Konoha Rokudaime descriped the stength of two of them....makarov is oh i mean was the strongest in the guild ..i don't know how the guild will be under luxus command, but i hope it will be same as now...

an about Gildz i hope he is aware of the situation, or atleast noticed the flare....i don't like how he disappears in crictical times ...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this arc is going to be the end for Makarov. The last few arcs enough hints have been dropped that he's getting to old for the job. I think he was the strongest mage in Fairy Tail but with the return of Gildartz and the rebellion of Laxus it's clear the next generation is ready to take over. He doesn't longer have the power to protect which is pretty important for someone in his position. In the Phantom arc he got taken out by the wind guy and he was out for the rest of the arc only to get his revenge at the end. The arc with Laxus he got an heart attack. Now he is being shot down as soon as the enemy arrived. I hope he survives this arc, does something badass and retires and is going to live with that old doctor lady who hates humans. I think he is to kind and means to much for the guild to kill him off at this island.