Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's being set up, makarov will use some OP magic that ends up killing him and the hades dude. Or he'll completely destroy them but that would be dumb(well it'd be epic but it would end the arc XD).

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh shit! That was ****ing epic! Makarov is about put a beat down on somebody.

When the poll is made (why isn't it already O_O) there should be only one choice... 6... on a scale of 1 to 5.

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn that was a good chapter it left us in suspense O_O

Wonder was the reason Ultear doesn't want to be called Ul/Ur, maybe her mother left her to train Gray and Lyon but that would be too abvious so there must be another reason O_-

Lol I was right about the grave, sorta -.- Cali was too =D

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome chapter....makarov is gonna die after "hades vs makarov" , and leave hades unable to fight, thats my prediction..

the whole dark gulid was scared when they saw makarov...:D

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that was a good chapter it left us in suspense O_O

Wonder was the reason Ultear doesn't want to be called Ul/Ur, maybe her mother left her to train Gray and Lyon but that would be too abvious so there must be another reason O_-

Lol I was right about the grave, sorta -.- Cali was too =D
She was already supposed to be "dead" at the moment Ul started training Gray and Lyon. Ultear finds her mother pathetic and hates her, as why that is, is still unknown though she hates to be called Ul as that was her mother's name.

And the grave was fairly obvious. I still find it hard to imagine that you didn't made the link when they first said what the 2nd task was and Makarov said he was waiting.

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic chapter !!! Makarov is a BEAST !!! :T_T:

1st prediction is that Makarov will lose the fight or it will be a draw....
Because if he wins so soon then the the whole arc would end.

2nd prediction is that Makarov and hades will take there fight elsewhere and it will be a long battle and Makarov will be the winner of the battle

P,S Ultear probably doesn't want to be called Ul because thats her mother's name
and as far as I can tell...she hates her mother.

Last edited:

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She was already supposed to be "dead" at the moment Ul started training Gray and Lyon. Ultear finds her mother pathetic and hates her, as why that is, is still unknown though she hates to be called Ul as that was her mother's name.

And the grave was fairly obvious. I still find it hard to imagine that you didn't made the link when they first said what the 2nd task was and Makarov said he was waiting.
:shy: I'm slow when it comes to word games or riddles -.-

Toby Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's nice to see that giant, angry Markarov...but i think that he'll get beaten badass in the end, as the last line in the last chapter was "Makarov vs Hades". We'll see!