~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter...............After that goat mentioned that one of the kins is in the Island and they showed Mest....I was like 'So this Moron is from that Dark Guild'..but it happened to be something else......He is a member of New Council (all are against Fairy Tail)
And loved lily...Badass like always

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:eek: Mest is part of the council! Unexpected.

Btw, did anyone think that the lackies revealing Zeref's identity was a little too hasty. I mean where can you get some decent lackies nowadays, can't even keep their plans secret. Hiro should've waited until the next encounter with Zeref to reveal his identity.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:eek: Mest is part of the council! Unexpected.

Btw, did anyone think that the lackies revealing Zeref's identity was a little too hasty. I mean where can you get some decent lackies nowadays, can't even keep their plans secret. Hiro should've waited until the next encounter with Zeref to reveal his identity.
Not really considering we already knew it and apparantly the council knew it too. When Natsu & co met Zeref, Mest instantly knew that Zeref was on the island. I wouldn't be surprised if Makarov would know something about it.

That so many people already knew it, it really doesn't matter anymore.

TheFox15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice (cool)

really amazing twist...mest is a member of the council...

the kin is very strong ...
nice pic [coo]

Great chapter...............After that goat mentioned that one of the kins is in the Island and they showed Mest....I was like 'So this Moron is from that Dark Guild'..but it happened to be something else......He is a member of New Council (all are against Fairy Tail)
And loved lily...Badass like always
i like your pic its cool

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's almost 100% certain now that Caprico is the stellar spirit Capricorn. When the goat guy mentioned all the members of the 7 kin of purgatory the background of each person reflected their powers. For instance Ultear's background had a clock and Caprico's background seemed like the universe, a collection of starts which refers to the Stellar Spirits.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's almost 100% certain now that Caprico is the stellar spirit Capricorn. When the goat guy mentioned all the members of the 7 kin of purgatory the background of each person reflected their powers. For instance Ultear's background had a clock and Caprico's background seemed like the universe, a collection of starts which refers to the Stellar Spirits.
But then again, is he such a strong spirit that's considered one of the top members? Is he something like Loki?
It makes you wonder about the Stellar Mage behind him...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But then again, is he such a strong spirit that's considered one of the top members? Is he something like Loki?
It makes you wonder about the Stellar Mage behind him...
Time will tell, though looking like a ram, have a name like Caprico and then the background of starts pretty much keeps reffering to Capricorn of the Stellar Spirits.

It would also explain as why exactly Loki became Gray's partner, I mean he just suddenly popped up.

Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome chapter
i think makarov will fight someone maybe hades no it would be too soon
and i too think that caprico is a stellar spirit

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cali brings up a good point. Gray and Loki were never especially good friends, as such. It'll probably get down to a Spirit vs Spirit fight.

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time will tell, though looking like a ram, have a name like Caprico and then the background of starts pretty much keeps reffering to Capricorn of the Stellar Spirits.

It would also explain as why exactly Loki became Gray's partner, I mean he just suddenly popped up.
I agree with you but before the Exam started...It was said that Loki promised Gray that for the next S-Class Exam he will be his partner and help him be an S-Class Mage....

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you but before the Exam started...It was said that Loki promised Gray that for the next S-Class Exam he will be his partner and help him be an S-Class Mage....
Well that's the point as that's the excuse in the manga for Loki to be there, but I'm talking about the reason outside the context of the manga as why Hiro decided to make Loki Grey's partner: my theory is due to some relation with Caprico.

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that's the point as that's the excuse in the manga for Loki to be there, but I'm talking about the reason outside the context of the manga as why Hiro decided to make Loki Grey's partner: my theory is due to some relation with Caprico.
If thats the case then Loki and Caprico might be rivals in Spiritual World and to make the storyline play along, he made Loki be Gray's partnerU_U