[Question] Fairy Tail (2014) came to an end?

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They don't want the anime to catch up with the manga perhaps. They're better of animating fairy tail road knight or ice trail or some shit tbh.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WHY ISNT FAIRY TAIL CONTINUING?

Well you see, most people like to say that it's catching up to the manga but that's kinda sugar coating the situation here. The reality is that the anime is declining in popularity and isn't successful, sadly. It has poor TV rankings from what I remember seeing.

Even with this upcoming 2017 project, I can guarantee it will go on a long break just like how both FT animes did. I have to looks more into it's merchandise/CD/DVD sales but to me, it seems like FT is a declining franchise, especially with the anime (hence the break). At least the manga sells well, not as much as it did before but still great numbers.

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WHY ISNT FAIRY TAIL CONTINUING?

Well you see, most people like to say that it's catching up to the manga but that's kinda sugar coating the situation here. The reality is that the anime is declining in popularity and isn't successful, sadly. It has poor TV rankings from what I remember seeing.

Even with this upcoming 2017 project, I can guarantee it will go on a long break just like how both FT animes did. I have to looks more into it's merchandise/CD/DVD sales but to me, it seems like FT is a declining franchise, especially with the anime (hence the break). At least the manga sells well, not as much as it did before but still great numbers.

Cos Haikyuu is more popular now :bouncy:

And @OP : You can read manga while waiting and i am pretty sure it will continue later :)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Any updates with the new anime air dates???
You should follow Mashima's twitter for latest updates but these are the latest tweets he put out about the new anime:
The good news is that the project, led by myself, for a NEW SERIES has already begun. Please hold tight, and we THANK YOU for your support !!
You could follow this twitter (or follow both :p)

So I herd Lucy Heartfelia's voice actress got fired recently due to some *** scandal. Hence fourth Lucy Heartfelia is voiceless.
Source? You mean this? (found on wiki):
On August 2, 2011, Japanese magazine Bubka confirmed that Hirano was dismissed by Lantis due to a *** scandal involving her sleeping with several band members. Citing a need for a new agency that was more ideal with her career wishes, Hirano announced on August 12, 2011 that she left Space Craft Entertainment.On August 21, Hirano moved to the voice acting agency Grick. Days later, on August 27, Hirano posted a message on her Twitter account, confirming that she has resumed new voice acting roles in anime.

Hirano returned to music in 2012 and was signed to the record label Universal Sigma. Her first release on the label was the mini album Fragments on May 23, 2012.

She didn't get fired.
She is getting fired and they are also looking for another voice actress.
I doubt it. There's a movie coming out soon anyways. Even for argument sake she did get fired, it wouldn't have warranted the 2014 anime to end if that's what you're implying.

Last edited: