Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fairy tail 196 is out
i can't post the link for it..you should know where you can find it..

it was a nice chapter...when i read the title "Great demon lord dragneel" i thought it will about the natsu's dragon...but it was something else

i like the part when wedny was trying to scare the kid xdxd...i was lol

discuss here

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U saw it!!!!
I liked that part tooooooo.......she looked cute
As 4 natsu his horns were kinda funny...Next chapter they will be goin to the real world i guess.... Gerard will defeat Natsu in front of the crowd n gain their trust then Give the empire to that cat of his(I dont remember his name)...n set out to the Earth...........with the remaining members.....

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U saw it!!!!
I liked that part tooooooo.......she looked cute
As 4 natsu his horns were kinda funny...Next chapter they will be goin to the real world i guess.... Gerard will defeat Natsu in front of the crowd n gain their trust then Give the empire to that cat of his(I dont remember his name)...n set out to the Earth...........with the remaining members.....
but there is something else...what about taking Gajeel the panther with him

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it goes that way then they will have 2 option
either leave Gerard 4 the kingdom n take the panther 4 Gazille
or Gazille shud leave the panther 4 Gerard 2 be with Fairy tail.....

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it goes that way then they will have 2 option
either leave Gerard 4 the kingdom n take the panther 4 Gazille
or Gazille shud leave the panther 4 Gerard 2 be with Fairy tail.....

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy tail 196 is out
i can't post the link for it..you should know where you can find it..

it was a nice chapter...when i read the title "Great demon lord dragneel" i thought it will about the natsu's dragon...but it was something else

i like the part when wedny was trying to scare the kid xdxd...i was lol

discuss here
It was an awesome chapter and a very funny one too !!! especially the wendy part xD but im a bitt confused wether gerard knows that natsu and the others are putting up an act or not...

It was quite boring ~_~ based on the title I thought it was going to be something cool, but it was just something to make Mystogan look cool.
Not really i thought that it was interesting :p

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was an awesome chapter and a very funny one too !!! especially the wendy part xD but im a bitt confused wether gerard knows that natsu and the others are putting up an act or not...
i think by appearance of natsu (wearing horns and acting weird).... Gerrard\mistgun knew that they are acting to save Gerrard\mistgun...

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea but look at him !!! and why did he try to stop them when he said "stop natsu"
mistgun is in a very complicated situation....he couldn't stop himself seeing the royal city destroyed ,cuz its already damaged and he knows Natsu well ..if natsu decided to do something he will do it ....
i think next episode there will be some surprising events....

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mistgun is in a very complicated situation....he couldn't stop himself seeing the royal city destroyed ,cuz its already damaged and he knows Natsu well ..if natsu decided to do something he will do it ....
i think next episode there will be some surprising events....
Thanks for clearing things up for me :D and yea i think that there will be alot of surprising events in the upcoming chapters not just the next one.