[Discussion] Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest Chapter 1 is Out!

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's see if this side story is enjoyable. Unfortunately it's about the plot 5 yet again.
Plot 5?. By that does you mean that about the 5 Protagonist of the Fairy Tail?.

Let's hope tho. Mashima not drawing it but he did gave the Storyboards to it. On Mangapoke app... few scans of second chapter were also teased.

Apparently, the Dragon at the end of this chapter is just an hologram something like that. It was dead long ago. Guess that have to be seen given Acnologia killed all the Dragons in the Past.

The premise for the Opening of this Chapter, 100 years back was kinda dark. That might form the plot for it. I was wondering well if this is the Same 100 Years Quest that Gildarts took on in past?

Is this the sequel of FT?
Yes It is the Sequel to the Fairy Tail. I messed up and posted in the MAC section rather than in FT Section lol. Counting on Caliburn to move this thread to FT Section. Haha.

Solid Chapter for the Opening tho.

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot 5?. By that does you mean that about the 5 Protagonist of the Fairy Tail?.

Let's hope tho. Mashima not drawing it but he did gave the Storyboards to it. On Mangapoke app... few scans of second chapter were also teased.

Apparently, the Dragon at the end of this chapter is just an hologram something like that. It was dead long ago. Guess that have to be seen given Acnologia killed all the Dragons in the Past.

The premise for the Opening of this Chapter, 100 years back was kinda dark. That might form the plot for it. I was wondering well if this is the Same 100 Years Quest that Gildarts took on in past?

Yes It is the Sequel to the Fairy Tail. I messed up and posted in the MAC section rather than in FT Section lol. Counting on Caliburn to move this thread to FT Section. Haha.

Solid Chapter for the Opening tho.
Most people including myself want to see more Laxus or side character development in general. Something this series never does in a good fashion. The FT community came up with the name Plot 5 because the " I can't lose I have friends" Power always only applied to the five protagonists the rest got stomped because the enemy was just simply too strong, lol. Hence Plot 5.

The new story so far seems interesting but I can predict the fights at this point and that's damn sad.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most people including myself want to see more Laxus or side character development in general. Something this series never does in a good fashion. The FT community came up with the name Plot 5 because the " I can't lose I have friends" Power always only applied to the five protagonists the rest got stomped because the enemy was just simply too strong, lol. Hence Plot 5.

The new story so far seems interesting but I can predict the fights at this point and that's damn sad.
Well... maybe this is about 100 years Quest, maybe at some point in the manga Laxus and Gildarts & others may come in. I am pretty sure Laxus may come in if not Gildarts. We will see tho.

That new girl introduced in this chapter, Touka is sure to follow Nastu into the Quest. So yeah maybe some FT troops will accompany her. I see that is how it is going.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wait i thought ft was over?

is it a sequel or a sidestory?
It is a Sequel to the Main Story. It started where the Main story ended. Currently as of now... it was only scheduled to cover the unknown 100 years Quest that was teased in the Manga long way back. It depends on whether it will go on past 100 years Quest or not is what we have to wait and see. I am giving this manga a 50 or more chapters to cover this 100 years Quest arc. After which it depends on Mashima & Kodansha to whether continue or not.

And yeah btw.... Happy's Own Spin off manga will be releasing tomorrow too. And there are others scheduled to release. So yes, FT is not over it.

Naruto 142

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was waiting for this for a long long time :hyper: ... just found out about this :D and read 2 chapters, can't believe it still feels the same as it was in last fairytail chapter ... the story looks exciting can't wait to read more :bouncy: and i just visited NB after a loooong time too *_*