Eyes on Loan

tripol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who else is bothered by the constant eye-swapping stunts?

Madara snatching, inserting and quickly using Kakashi's eye-all within seconds.

What stops Kishi from allowing Obito transfer his sharingan to Sakura and she going all Kamui on Madara?

Just kills the hype around bloodlines and all

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madz is a master of the sharingan, he has knowledge on it, he even awakened the rinnegan, not to mention he is the juubi jin, it should be quite easy fro him to use it

RufusSerano

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fully agree, it's bs...
But the constant eye-swapping is only half as annoying as the advanced necromancy Kishi is pulling of in shippuuden. Wouldn't wonder if at the end even ero-sennin, neji, rin, etc would come back to life for a 'big bs happy end'.

But whatever... it's not like this series was story driven or anything, it's all for the 'cool-looking fights' right? Naruto sure has changed...

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree..

the eye swapping is just ludicrous..
I didn't mind the eye swapping when Kakashi did it, when Sasuke did it. An actual medical proceedure was required to be performed by a skilled Medical Ninja. This was then followed by a period of adjustment in which the eye's recipient had to actually heal and take time for their body to grow accustomed to it and begin using it.

Now I get Madara has Hashirama's healing ablility and all...But we all know it was just a cheap plot device to allow Maddy to pop eyes in and out of his socket at will and begin using them instantly without following the very limits and guidlines Kishi himself put in place for this sort of thing.

I hate when Kishi throws all his rules and laws out the window for the sake of one villain. The villain should have to struggle to achieve his goals just like the heroes regardless of how god like he may be. He could eventually get the eyes he wanted but their should have been some time in between acquiring them. Maybe not as long as the average ninja would take but their should be a period of rest and recooperation before actually using them; even if that means he has to retreat for a short time.

Last edited:
Reactions: tripol

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't mind the eye swapping when Kakashi did it, when Sasuke did it. An actual medical proceedure was required to be performed by a skilled Medical Ninja. This was then followed by a period of adjustment in which the eye's recipient had to actually heal and take time for their body to grow accustomed to it and begin using it.

Now I get Madara has Hashirama's healing ablility and all...But we all know it was just a cheap plot device to allow Maddy to pop eyes in and out of his socket at will and begin using them instantly without following the very limits and guidlines Kishi himself put in place for this sort of thing.

I hate when Kishi throws all his rules and laws out the window for the sake of one villain. The villain should have to struggle to achieve his goals just like the heroes regardless of how god like he may be. He could eventually get the eyes he wanted but their should have been some time in between acquiring them. Maybe not as long as the average ninja would take but their should be a period of rest and recooperation before actually using them; even if that means he has to retreat for a short time.
@Bold: not only Kishi does that, isn't it a common trope where heroes struggle to get to something only to have a villain swoop in and take everything away from them?

OT: Yes, the whole plug and play eye thing is quite ridiculous and creepy. And it seems so weird in retrospect when Ao talked about Fu taking his own eye out like it was a big deal :|

Reactions: tripol