Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..he said as he finished his kebab

A world without multiculturalism in 2017 is not possible, and who are you to talk about stopping multiculturalism when you east europeans are scattered throughout the west seeking a better life.
> whines about people generalizing about Muslims in literally every thread
> pulls a prejudice based cliché about eastern Europe

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> whines about people generalizing about Muslims in literally every thread
> pulls a prejudice based cliché about eastern Europe
How is that a prejudice when I live in Germany in one of the 3 biggest cities with a immigration rate of felt-50% aswell as living in a neighborhood of immigrants having countless arabic, kurdish, albanian, russian, turkish, romanian, greek and syrian friends?
Theres no denying that the immigrants here were invited to Germany to rebuild the country 2 generations ago, after the 2nd world war, ultimately living a better life there

Of course, my intention was not to generalize, it was a weak use of words from my side

Last edited:

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is that a prejudice when I live in Germany in one of the 3 biggest cities with a immigration rate of felt-50% aswell as living in a neighborhood of immigrants having countless arabic, kurdish, albanian, russian, turkish, romanian, greek and syrian friends?
Theres no denying that the immigrants here were invited to Germany to rebuild the country 2 generations ago, after the 2nd world war, ultimately living a better life there

Of course, my intention was not to generalize, it was a weak use of words from my side
Well, first off, we're talking about Eastern European immigrants so mentioning Arabians, Kurds etc. is irrelevant.

I'm not saying that there has never been an emigration wave from states of the former Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, but that was because they had problems which were exactly due to the collapse of those regimes. Nowadays the migratory flow is quite decreased I would say. For instance many people I know are moving from Italy to Poland and Romania

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, first off, we're talking about Eastern European immigrants so mentioning Arabians, Kurds etc. is irrelevant.

I'm not saying that there has never been an emigration wave from states of the former Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, but that was because they had problems which were exactly due to the collapse of those regimes. Nowadays the migratory flow is quite decreased I would say. For instance many people I know are moving from Italy to Poland and Romania
Of course we are talking about Eastern Europeans, but I was giving an example of how many immigrants here are.

You must be registered for see images

Yeah, the migration flow decreased quite a bit, but as I said, theres no denying that all of them came to the west when their country was in a crisis, the majority stayed here. Multiculturalism is heavily characterized by them.

So it is quite a contradiction in my point of view.

To go on topic with what you said about me. I do defend Islam, but I also defend every other religion. As I said as response to the Orochimaru-Guy, it is not like Islam has nothing to do with ISIS, because it does.

My view is absolutely not to generalize, it doesnt matter if it is religion, nationality, political view or even hobbies.

Last edited:

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A world without multiculturalism in 2017 is not possible, and who are you to talk about stopping multiculturalism when you east europeans are scattered throughout the west seeking a better life.
Eastern europeans does not blow themselves up during concerts full of kids, also they are not from different culture. You dont have terrorists attacks in countries like Poland, guess why?

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eastern europeans does not blow themselves up during concerts full of kids, also they are not from different culture. You dont have terrorists attacks in countries like Poland, guess why?
As I said, we are talking about multiculturalism, no one said Eastern europeans are terrorists, you did yourself.

East Europe doesn't have much influence on the world like the West, America and Russia, and guess where majority of bombings happened?

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said, we are talking about multiculturalism, no one said Eastern europeans are terrorists, you did yourself.

East Europe doesn't have much influence on the world like the West, America and Russia, and guess where majority of bombings happened?
Nope, becuase we dont have large, unintergrated minorities. Well, Poland now hosts now around one million workers from Ukraine, but they cause no problems.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, becuase we dont have large, unintergrated minorities. Well, Poland now hosts now around one million workers from Ukraine, but they cause no problems.
Think about it. Refugees come from the middle east, are hindered at the borders, especially at the Serbian border from experience. I don't know how many terrorists are among them, but it would be quite easy for them to go to Belgrade and trigger that nail-bomb. They want to scare the world, which is not possible to that extent in the east, because the bombings there would be forgotten in 2 days, whereas in the west the whole world talks about it. Take a look at the bombings in Turkey. The media covered it for like a few days and forgot it right after. The bombing in Paris was covered months and years after.

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it. Refugees come from the middle east, are hindered at the borders, especially at the Serbian border from experience. I don't know how many terrorists are among them, but it would be quite easy for them to go to Belgrade and trigger that nail-bomb. They want to scare the world, which is not possible to that extent in the east, because the bombings there would be forgotten in 2 days, whereas in the west the whole world talks about it. Take a look at the bombings in Turkey. The media covered it for like a few days and forgot it right after. The bombing in Paris was covered months and years after.
Of course that terrorists wants to be famous, but that doesnt change the fact that they derives from unintegrated minorities. No unintegrated minorities - no problems.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course that terrorists wants to be famous, but that doesnt change the fact that they derives from unintegrated minorities. No unintegrated minorities - no problems.
And that is my point, where did I deny that?

So basically if lets say christians did the same in the name of Jesus, would it be acceptable to say all Christians are terrorists? Of course not, because only a handful of them actually would be terrorists. The majority would be living peacefully around the globe. If, like you said, all of Islam is bad, 1.7 billion muslims would be trying to kill non-believers today, but they are not. They are, just like you, living peacefully with others, with humans. Im not saying that religion has nothing to do with ISIS, because it does. Their understanding and interpretation is just different and wrong, hence extremists.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You said that world without multicultiralism is not possible. I think that for some countries its not only possible, but necessary. They simply does not want to repeat mistakes of western countries.
Exactly, multiculturalism is an important part of todays society, you cannot get rid of it in 2017. But everything has its good and bad sides. For example religious extremists and non-integrated people are the bad side of multiculturalism. Multinational companies and good synergy between cultures are few examples of advantages.

We are not living in a Utopia, the world will never be perfect

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, multiculturalism is an important part of todays society, you cannot get rid of it in 2017. But everything has its good and bad sides. For example religious extremists and non-integrated people are the bad side of multiculturalism. Multinational companies and good synergy between cultures are few examples of advantages.

We are not living in a Utopia, the world will never be perfect
Well, my country is good without it. So yeah, thanks.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, my country is good without it. So yeah, thanks.
I personally don't mind if someone is antimulticulturalist or antiimmigrant even tho thus message is really promoted by white nationalists that only want people that look like them but you should also be actively be antiinterventionist if you don't want mixing.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm no fan of islam (nor christianity for that matter) but I call bs on this having to do anything with islam. It's just another false flag op. to further agendas. martial law being one of them.

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm no fan of islam (nor christianity for that matter) but I call bs on this having to do anything with islam. It's just another false flag op. to further agendas. martial law being one of them.
they don't even have to try anymore... it's really laughable how easy it is for them to fool the idiots who buy everything their "beloved and truthfully" media and government tells them

2017 still has some months left and i'm sure there will be one really big major event to establish the final parts before completing the martial law all over the world, which will be nothing but hell for the goyim

sell out grande did a great job i must say :elmo:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is really close to home for me and I know people who went (they stayed for the encore thankfully) but the amount of disgusting reactions to this event is making me genuinely angry. Everything from Newspapers and Trump's Texas-moms saying "God did it because slutty clothing" to idiots on FB making jokes shows a real disconnect from reality.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Prove it to me as to why a world without Multiculturalism is not possible, u and almost anyone who quoted back all fail to prove why is multiculturalism a step forward for the western countries(since absolutely no one apart from western europe and US/Canda gives a **** about it) the only thing u people can do is swirl back to ur safe space and accuse me of some kind of "ism" while rushing after every attack of this kind to apologize such groups instead of actually trying to find the solution to all of this since sadly terror attacks seem to be a norm these days in europe.

Also to caliburn never did I say that we need to revert multiculturalism stop putting words into my mouth to fit ur agenda nor do i want to make a certain group of people a punching bag u cant use that shit on me I live in a country with the majority being muslims so i have nothing against the religion itself i said it once and i said it again i just think that these countries should gain control over their borders thats all I am not implying that they need to get all the syrians and throw them away or something whats done is done at this point no matter how cancerous it is , a better migration policy and tighter borders would ensure the safety of the legal immigrants as well as ur citizens, u cant really prove how is the the current migration policy of western countires anything but autistic.

Ur north korea example is retarded.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Prove it to me as to why a world without Multiculturalism is not possible, u and almost anyone who quoted back all fail to prove why is multiculturalism a step forward for the western countries(since absolutely no one apart from western europe and US/Canda gives a **** about it) the only thing u people can do is swirl back to ur safe space and accuse me of some kind of "ism" while rushing after every attack of this kind to apologize such groups instead of actually trying to find the solution to all of this since sadly terror attacks seem to be a norm these days in europe.

Also to caliburn never did I say that we need to revert multiculturalism stop putting words into my mouth to fit ur agenda nor do i want to make a certain group of people a punching bag u cant use that shit on me I live in a country with the majority being muslims so i have nothing against the religion itself i said it once and i said it again i just think that these countries should gain control over their borders thats all I am not implying that they need to get all the syrians and throw them away or something whats done is done at this point no matter how cancerous it is , a better migration policy and tighter borders would ensure the safety of the legal immigrants as well as ur citizens, u cant really prove how is the the current migration policy of western countires anything but autistic.

Ur north korea example is retarded.
Like I said I have no issue with people being antimulticulturalist if your antinterventionism aswell