Awards
*Flies in on a cloud of snow*

I will go first.

(Ranton: Earozoru no Arashi) - Storm Release: Aerosol Storm
Range: Short - Mid
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user gathers Storm chakra within his lungs, he then expels the storm chakra through his mouth in the form of a cloud of mist, this cloud is made up of fine water particles mixed with lightning to complete the power of storm, the cloud of mist then travels forward towards its target and wets the targets skin, while also continuously stuns the target and paralyzes them, the cloud of storm could also be used as a defensive wall to block earth and fire techniques up to S Rank from reaching the user.
Note - Can only be taught by -Yashiro-
- Must have a Storm Bio and mastered Storm Release
- Can be used 3 times per battle
- No Storm techniques in the same turn
- This technique could defend against all Earth and Fire techniques up to S-Rank, it could defend against earth because of the earth being weak against the lightning composed within the storm and fire because of the water composed within the storm

And...

(Ranton: Tarrloc no dangan) - Storm Release: Bullets of Tarrloc
Range: Short - Long
Type: Offensive
Description: The user will first perform one handseal. As the handseal is completed a dome of lightning will form around the user. The lightning dome is transparent and thus doesn't block the vision of the user. After the dome forms the user will then gather water chakra in his lungs and repeatedly spew water bullets in front of them. As they spew the user will release the water chakra into the lightning. The water chakra mixes with the lightning and turns it into storm bullets, the maximum size of the water bullets are about six inches in length
-Usable thrice per battle.
-No Storm above A rank in the next turn.
-Can only be taught by -Yashiro-

Any questions?

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With bullet of tarrlock, the lighting in the dome would close up again after the water passes trough it I assume?

I think that's the only question for now.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With bullet of tarrlock, the lighting in the dome would close up again after the water passes trough it I assume?

I think that's the only question for now.
It wouldn't open up at all, the bullets just pass through it and becomes electrified/storm bullets.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay then. No more from my side so time to show you mine.

(Katon/Doton: Faiyāpitto) | Earth/Fire Release: Firepit
Type: Attack
Description: The user will create a hollow earth ball out of his chakra, about the size of a tennis ball, and will use his fire chakra to create a flame inside. Because of minuscule holes in the basket, the flame will keep burning. The user throws the firepit towards his opponent and the moment the basket breaks, due to an impact by either a kunai/shuriken/other attack, the basket will brake and the flame inside will rapidly increase in size because of the sudden large amounts of oxygen, and wrap around the opponent, burning him.
Note: Can be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can only be taught by -Severus Snape-
(Genjutsu: Gensō no meiro) | Illusionary Arts : Illusionary Maze
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs the Tiger → Boar handseals and seems to dissolve into the air, at the same time the opponent will see a maze rise around him, trapping him in it. The opponent thinks he moves forwards trough the maze to find his way out, but in reality he stands frozen on his place, unable to move and making him vulnerable for attacks.
Note: Maze stays in place for 3 turns
Note: Can only be taught by -Severus Snape-