Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so what you need to do is basically focus wind chakra into your fist, then punch it toward the direction you wish for the beam to go as you release that chakra out in the form of a wind beam with a large diameter which would slash the outer surface of your fist since you can only control it's uncontrollable once released, do you understand?

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) So, can I still do hand seals after using this technique?
2) It said it lasts for 3 turns, does that mean the large beam turns into a massive hurricane of sorts? Cause it is just a beam and it goes quickly in one direction.
3) How large the beam would be? Like in diameter or radius >_O.

My turn

Fuuton: Eiei Kyuu | Wind Release: Pulling Sphere
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Mid-long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user first gathers wind chakra in either of his hand and throws it either in a forward or diagonal direction in form a sphere which would be the size of a person's head. With the sphere in position, it starts pulling things towards itself with immense force. With the nearby small objects within the sphere, due to the sheer pressure in the core, it suddenly explodes sending out the objects and particles in all directions except for the side of the user who would remain protected. The other variation of this technique is the user can divide the one big sphere into smaller ones and place them according in their positions utilizing chakra.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Needs two turns cool down between each use
Note: The user must be mid-range away from the technique to avoid getting throwed away
Note: Can create upto 10 smaller spheres
Note: The sphere can suck in small weapons and particles but not big objects like summons or human beings.
Note: Can make a human go off balance if the sphere is near him/her
Note: Can only be taught by Excālibur

Analyze that technique and find some advantages and disadvantages

Last edited:

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) So, can I still do hand seals after using this technique?
2) It said it lasts for 3 turns, does that mean the large beam turns into a massive hurricane of sorts? Cause it is just a beam and it goes quickly in one direction.
3) How large the beam would be? Like in diameter or radius >_O.

My turn

Fuuton: Eiei Kyuu | Wind Release: Pulling Sphere
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Mid-long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user first gathers wind chakra in either of his hand and throws it either in a forward or diagonal direction in form a sphere which would be the size of a person's head. With the sphere in position, it starts pulling things towards itself with immense force. With the nearby small objects within the sphere, due to the sheer pressure in the core, it suddenly explodes sending out the objects and particles in all directions except for the side of the user who would remain protected. The other variation of this technique is the user can divide the one big sphere into smaller ones and place them according in their positions utilizing chakra.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Needs two turns cool down between each use
Note: The user must be mid-range away from the technique to avoid getting throwed away
Note: Can create upto 10 smaller spheres
Note: The sphere can suck in small weapons and particles but not big objects like summons or human beings.
Note: Can make a human go off balance if the sphere is near him/her
Note: Can only be taught by Excālibur

Analyze that technique and find some advantages and disadvantages
1-Yes, of course. it's injuries are superficial, hence are not enough to disfunction the hand.
2-Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be there, after the technique has been exhausted at long range or blocked it demolish.
3-It's large, like.. Large o.o I don't know but let's lay it's 2 meters in radius I guess.. I cannot specify.

Advantages can be man, for one, I can use this technique to redirect thrown weapons, it can be used in combination with another element such as water or fire. I also imagine it usable at short range even tho it's usage is mainly for mid-long to create an opening. It however is useless against fire techniques that it may miss by it's trajectory because the flame will simply be sucked in.

How large is it's radius of absorption at each size?

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-Yes, of course. it's injuries are superficial, hence are not enough to disfunction the hand.
2-Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be there, after the technique has been exhausted at long range or blocked it demolish.
3-It's large, like.. Large o.o I don't know but let's lay it's 2 meters in radius I guess.. I cannot specify.

Advantages can be man, for one, I can use this technique to redirect thrown weapons, it can be used in combination with another element such as water or fire. I also imagine it usable at short range even tho it's usage is mainly for mid-long to create an opening. It however is useless against fire techniques that it may miss by it's trajectory because the flame will simply be sucked in.

How large is it's radius of absorption at each size?
If it were to be in short-range, you would place yourself in trouble as the sphere would actually absorb from all sides. But after thinking for a while, a idea striked through my mind which can make me enable to use it in short-range, so stay tuned for like until next month or so ^_^

Just imagine a a sphere as the side of your head and decrease it in 10 ways... You will get the answer. If you mean like how much it can absorb, it absorbs to a small extent and then quickly releases outwards making it burst towards the opponent and other directions except for the users. Anymore questions? If not, you learn it :)