Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

In the world of mysticism there is this a concept called the higher self. There are many descriptions and teachings of this concept. The teaching that I most "resonate" with is that your higher self is the last act performed by your consciousness before it transcends into higher realms. This act is to leave behind an impression of all the experience and wisdom you have gained in order to guide the versions of yourself who are still in the ascension process. This reminds me of the hypothesis Amado gave on Shibai.

In the image above Shibai has a byakugan in his left eye and dojutsu that looks like Jigen's in his right eye. It makes me wonder if Shibai split his karma in half and resurrected as Momoshiki and Ishiki. This would explain the resonance between their karma seals.

It would also explain why Boruto's karma transformation looks so different from Momoshiki.

Its a partial explanation. There is also his Hyuga bloodline and the tailed beast charka he inherited from Naruto. In my last thread I explained how the chakra of the 9 tailed beasts was all the previous Shinju needed to produce a chakra fruit. Imagine that Boruto has a chakra fruit equivalent growing inside of him and the dna of Momoshiki who is a karmic resurrection of Shibai.

Attachments