Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images
In the previous threads I was discussing how the uzuhiko rasengan was possibly related to a kkg he received from his parents. Of course he has the Jogan. It's been spoiled by the anime. It is an ability of the byakugan bloodline, but it also has the ability to sense negative emotions like kurama. Which makes it a power developed from the combination of nature chakra and byakugan. In the manga Shibai the Otsutsuki God is the only known wielder of it. One has to ask how does Boruto aquire such a powerful dojutsu?

My thoughts are that he inherited tailed beast chakra from the 9 tailed beasts. They were not just regular nature chakra they were living creatures who evolved individually. The previous Shinju was able to produce a chakra fruit without devouring the earth's chakra because of their collective energy. This is the same energy Boruto inherited. I call it energy rather than chakra because I think Boruto is similar to the energy vessel of the moon Otsutsuki except his byakugan is the vessel. Since the tailed beasts are sentient and able to evolve the chakra Boruto inherited would also have these characteristics. Eventually this chakra will "bloom" like a Shinju.

Last edited: