Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

He is able to use a characteristic of the earth's chakra in a jutsu. The earth's chakra is nature chakra. This puts uzuhiko in the category of senjutsu. What's unique about this is Boruto doesn't appear to have activated sage mode. Usually sage mode abilities are introduced as Sage Arts but this isn't the case with this ability.

He mentions that he incorporates the earth's rotation into a rasengan. When I read this my first thought was that it was somehow linked to eight trigrams rotation. But he didn't have his byakugan activated. Boruto is known to use hyuga techniques so it isn't a long shot but him not having his byakugan activated makes it inconclusive.

No sage mode or byakugan activation doesn't rule out the possibility. It's just inconclusive. In the original thread I theorized that he was born with an affinity for nature chakra like a chakra beast. Now I feel its more proper to say that he's a human shinju with a byakugan bloodline. Does that mean that he is able to use shinjutsu?