Evolved EMS/Rinnegan?

trollinclip

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just recently upon stumbling on this photo in another thread. I was only focused on the Izanagi part when I noticed the middle picture.
It is talking about yin & yang together & if you look closely you can see that it is the shape of an eye & has not only the Rinnegan base but also the Tomoe of the sharingan? If you look at the top left one behing the SOT6P it has the picture there above him aswell. Could this be a hidden meaning of the eyes combined? I mean why would the SOT6P have the Tomoe around his neck aswell? 6 Tomoe's on the Eye & he wears 6 on his neck. Yet sharingan wasn't even around then
You must be registered for see images
I found this a little bit hard to believe as sharingan is always talked about as a de evolutionised state of the rinnegan. But could there possibly be another eye doujutsu that combines both of the eyes capabilities in2 one? I mean it makes no sense that Obito would not put both of Madara's Rinnegan eyes in but he chose to put 1 sharingan & 1 Rinnegan. He also did it for the jinchuuriki's aswell. Keep in mind that he may have needed his MS in for the kamui phasing to work.

All I am saying is there could possibly!!!! be a higher calling for Uchiha eyes. Maybe for Sasuke if he unlocks Rinnegan. Coz I can't see him competing on Naruto's level with EMS alone. But I wouldn't say definite. This is just a thoery that Sharingan & Rinnegan could possibly merge?

Last edited: