Ever Bought Something That Actually Didn't Do What They Claimed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm just lazy to do my homework, so yeah xd. Did you ever buy something because of an advertisement but it didn't actually do what they really claimed to do? Like if you bought this washing liquid that actually didn't clean ALL of yoru stains. Tell your stories here. It doesn't have to be YOUR story, maybe a friend or something you heard.

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YEA PROACTIVE! it says it will relieve acne in a week but it just made it worse and made me break out worse!
well actually this kind of stuff depends on your skin type/sensitivity.Thats why its not recommended to get it online,you need to test it first.

Ahem,anyway.I bought a 2012 movie(it was cheap) but I didnt realize it was the older version (titled Supernova) xD Luckily it was returnable :X

Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well actually this kind of stuff depends on your skin type/sensitivity.Thats why its not recommended to get it online,you need to test it first.

Ahem,anyway.I bought a 2012 movie(it was cheap) but I didnt realize it was the older version (titled Supernova) xD Luckily it was returnable :X
lol yea true it pissed me off when it broke me out more but that was a long time ago:D I dont get acne anymore whoop whoop.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmh, Super Glue which was supposed to glue things. But the fact is, there was no glue in package , just an empty shell and air o_o* haha

Status
Not open for further replies.