Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love it, it's definitely one of my favorites from you. Colors and c4d work is nice along with depth and lighting. Text is kinda stale but it's ok. Dat render doe :p

Aømine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Text is meh and takes too much place
-Your light source doesn't look natural
-It's too bright imo, a bit more dodge and burn

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the depth a lot. I think the text placement and some too "outstanding colors" is what bugs me with it a little though.

The text should be brought closer to the render(main focal) imo. Not to the side of it. But yeah, i've made that mistake a lot myself before but that's why i keep bringing it up U_U.

The outstanding colors i am talking about is that overwhelming cyan colored fractal on the left side. I feel like it could've needed some of that orange or other colored sparkles over it just to make it blend more and not like.. Create yet another focal point, cause it kinda draws away the attention from the render cause it's soo.. Outstanding. So yeah better blending all in all.

I like the lightning and depth you put into it, but yeah overall blending and text placement is what's left for you to focus on. Also try not to create more than one focal. Also more work with depth would cancel that out, but in this case the depth was already good so i think you'd have a better result with what i suggested. Color balance and blending.

Great job

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the depth a lot. I think the text placement and some too "outstanding colors" is what bugs me with it a little though.

The text should be brought closer to the render(main focal) imo. Not to the side of it. But yeah, i've made that mistake a lot myself before but that's why i keep bringing it up U_U.

The outstanding colors i am talking about is that overwhelming cyan colored fractal on the left side. I feel like it could've needed some of that orange or other colored sparkles over it just to make it blend more and not like.. Create yet another focal point, cause it kinda draws away the attention from the render cause it's soo.. Outstanding. So yeah better blending all in all.

I like the lightning and depth you put into it, but yeah overall blending and text placement is what's left for you to focus on. Also try not to create more than one focal. Also more work with depth would cancel that out, but in this case the depth was already good so i think you'd have a better result with what i suggested. Color balance and blending.

Great job
thanks for the feedback :heh: