Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then i would count yourself very lucky.
dont know how old you are, but i lost my first grandpa at 6, 22 now and only have one grandma left.

I was born without my grandpa and my 1st grandma died when i was 1 or 2.

But I guess it's quite logical that your granparents will die, sooner or later, because of age. What I meant was an accidental death.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But we were not spamming, we were having a discussion on this particular subject - euthanasia. We were proving our points with examples and our eplanations I dont see how is this spam :p
Agree with CandyMan.
Elaborating regarding events relative/ examples to the topic is not spam.

This is a very difficult discussion. I think a person that requests that should not be stopped. Even though Im against it, it is his responsibility and he will be held accountable for his decisions when the time comes.

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow. Another great debate...

Let me think... because this is not an easy question...

I'm already giving too much personal information, but I don't mind, just because the people who bother reading and debating these kind of stuff are very wise and friendly persons. (Rei Uchiha, Renegade87, Natsu Dragonil and others)

I passed the last 5 years, since I found out that my mother had cancer, drugged.
I close myself on a dream. I passed flying throughout the whole reablitation process.
But I'm only human. I can't close myself from everything.

I seen my mother lack completly physicaly and emotionly.
I woke in the middle of the night hearing my mother crying and puking.
I seen my mother puking and crying...

Parents are 2 strong pillars. 2 massive barriers. What will you do when you realized they're just as thin as air?

But these memories are fading away. Because I'm flying.
Now that she died, after a semi-coma, where she couldn't even close her mouth, could I ever let go of my mother? Could I ever pull the plug?

What I mean is that these deseases are something that affect everyone around the person.
Can you blame a person because she chosen euthanasia? She chosen to release herself and others from that pain? I can't blame her. If my mother had chosen to die, I couldn't ever curse her for it.

With that beeing said, I'm Pro-Choice. Ever.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow. Another great debate...

Let me think... because this is not an easy question...

I'm already giving too much personal information, but I don't mind, just because the people who bother reading and debating these kind of stuff are very wise and friendly persons. (Rei Uchiha, Renegade87, Natsu Dragonil and others)

I passed the last 5 years, since I found out that my mother had cancer, drugged.
I close myself on a dream. I passed flying throughout the whole reablitation process.
But I'm only human. I can't close myself from everything.

I seen my mother lack completly physicaly and emotionly.
I woke in the middle of the night hearing my mother crying and puking.
I seen my mother puking and crying...

Parents are 2 strong pillars. 2 massive barriers. What will you do when you realized they're just as thin as air?

But these memories are fading away. Because I'm flying.
Now that she died, after a semi-coma, where she couldn't even close her mouth, could I ever let go of my mother? Could I ever pull the plug?

What I mean is that these deseases are something that affect everyone around the person.
Can you blame a person because she chosen euthanasia? She chosen to release herself and others from that pain? I can't blame her. If my mother had chosen to die, I couldn't ever curse her for it.

With that beeing said, I'm Pro-Choice. Ever.
Wise words, and not a nice way of letting go on from those pillars that supported you. Death is never an easy site.

I sometimes contemplate on what is worse. To know before hand that a person is not going to make it, and be able to say good bye. Or when a loved one gets taken away prior to anyone ever able to have expected it to happen?

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wise words, and not a nice way of letting go on from those pillars that supported you. Death is never an easy site.

I sometimes contemplate on what is worse. To know before hand that a person is not going to make it, and be able to say good bye. Or when a loved one gets taken away prior to anyone ever able to have expected it to happen?
Because of my closure, I never seen things very clearly. It's almost like she never been sick. It only crushed me when I saw my mother on a semi-coma.
The last time I saw her by myself, I stayed with her for 20 minutes because I didn't want to miss the train... And I missed it anyways.

Maybe if I had some heads up first, it would be more easy. To say good bye and to know she listened...
But I couldn't never watch.