Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao...I'm really sorry...>_> Im not exactly exposed to a lot of cultures here...:T_T:
And I seriously never expected so much variety...like I said, in my community, only the Asian people know what manga exactly is...so I actually expected a lot of Asians on here, lmao...
I was really, really surprised when I found I was wrong. ~_~

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Gats: Of course...U_U I knew there was going to be a horny bastard living somewhere in the dumps of NB xd (jkjk)
@myartisablast: Eh? o_O Im sorry, but i don't believe in Santa, lmao...nonetheless, Im sorry for missing out Finnish...it's like the third time in my life that I've heard of them...~_<

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Gats: Of course...U_U I knew there was going to be a horny bastard living somewhere in the dumps of NB xd (jkjk)
@myartisablast: Eh? o_O Im sorry, but i don't believe in Santa, lmao...nonetheless, Im sorry for missing out Finnish...it's like the third time in my life that I've heard of them...~_<
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I don't believe in santa either but still our government owns him

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic... couldn't you have kept to common races and not countries? I mean, you'd have to list 100 potential countries. :<

I'm from Norway, and I'm Caucasian.

(The American-English conception of the word Caucasian btw.)

Last edited:

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_U I'n not a genius, lmao, and it was hard to decide how to categorize everything......
Especially when all my time spent on NB is on an iPod...I did the poll in a rushed matter of minutes on an iPod last night. :ghehe:

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...that's how we spell it at school...don't question my epic Californianess! xd
But that is the way it's spelled here...it's like..'color' is like 'colour' in England or something...same for 'favorite' and 'favourite'
No its pretty much like that in every English language except American English because America likes to be different. :eek:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it how they stereo type Africans due to their skin color.

To continue that type of mentality ill consider myself then as an:

European African.