Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is Overrated!

Fiederson

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given the fact that Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is stronger than Mangekyō Sharingan, Madara fought and the same time used the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox against Hashirama Senju lose the battle and now Madara need the Sharingan, Rinnegan, Hashirama DNA/Cell and all the Tail Beast Chakra to execute his plan of conquering the world. Given situation to Sasuke who obtain Itachi eyes and awaken his own Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan which he going to used to fight Naruto i doubt he going to win that battle without any assistance to Madara and even Itachi Mangekyō Sharingan can beat Sasuke given that Itachi has his full strength and health. Given this fact that Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is definitely overrated and give your thoughts about this.

Last edited:

akuma123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they say its all that for one reason that it wont make u go blind so u can use susanoo with out any problems same for amaterasu given all those other sharringan techs makes a character extreemly power full and i personaly think sasuke is stronger than naruto(thats just my opinion tho)

Fiederson

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they say its all that for one reason that it wont make u go blind so u can use susanoo with out any problems same for amaterasu given all those other sharringan techs makes a character extreemly power full and i personaly think sasuke is stronger than naruto(thats just my opinion tho)
But Madara loses to Hashirama even having Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan plus the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

XD96

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you cant judge madara for losing to hashirama as he was acknowledged as one of the most powerful characters of naruto
although even minato managed to beat back madara when he came with the 9 tails against the leaf

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given the fact that Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is stronger than Mangekyō Sharingan, Madara fought and the same time used the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox against Hashirama Senju lose the battle and now Madara need the Sharingan, Rinnegan, Hashirama DNA/Cell and all the Tail Beast Chakra to execute his plan of conquering the world. Given situation to Sasuke who obtain Itachi eyes and awaken his own Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan which he going to used to fight Naruto i doubt he going to win that battle without any assistance to Madara and even Itachi Mangekyō Sharingan can beat Sasuke given that Itachi has his full strength and health. Given this fact that Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is definitely overrated and give your thoughts about this.
how many times i must say it, do not ignore manga, idiots!!!!!!! MITO WAS CONTROLLING KYUUBI-SHE SEALED HIM TO HER BODY TO USE HIM AGAINST MADARA! WHEN SHE WAS ON HASHIRAMA'S SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG