Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many years have passed since Sasuke got his MS and gotten accustomed to its abilities, with his overuse of the ocular powers he wields as a result from his intense fights with Danzo, Garaa and the Raikage. Sasuke went to Obito seeking Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan, and after obtaining them and placing them in a sealed jar, Sasuke enters the hospital from the front door, asking around for someone to carry on the procedure, with Itachi's eyes obtained in a jar held in Sasuke's bloody hand, and with his eye sight nearly deteriorated. After asking around the place, he enters a private room and lies down on a clean bed with white sheets and metallic tubes around it. Waiting for a medical senior to come and perform the implantation.

How many years have passed, it's finally time to move forward, and with your eyes, i'll be sure to reach my true goals. I'm finally here, Nii-San.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Lurking among the shadows of the hospital - voices of agony...pain and sorrow drenched the halls with screams of terror...or just the latest soap opera on the TV. Azuli strolled through the doorways with a clip board on hand , taking mental notes for her next class as she was walking around. She unconsciously made her way into the patient ward only to find a black haired individual sitting on the operation chair - she strolled down to her notes only to find the information she needed.

" Uchiha... Sasuke? Huh never knew of others with the blood of our cursed clan still roamed this desolate planet. Well, I'm Azuli Uchiha but please don't be alarmed - its just part if my ancestry Mr, don't go all out and start killing people now. Ok so your getting an implant huh...alright let's start with a small prepping for the doctor to do his operation on you. "

She said as she placed the clip board on the table - sitting and adjusting the seat to come closer to Saskue. Azuli would begin to channel her medical chakra into the palms of her hands as she cleaned herself up - while keeping the chakra flowing she kept the aggressive nature of the chakra running as she placed the hands on his chin.

" Keep still. It won't hurt"

She assured him as she moved her hands along his face , just avoiding his eyes in order to prevent them from being harmed. This last a few more seconds until finally she was done - she made a few notes in her clip board but didn't leave instead she wanted to witness this awakening herself.

"A doctor will tend to you in order to finalize the procedure, please be patient for a while ok? "

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I'll be ur doctorrrrrr
I focus aggressive medical chakra through my hands, cleaning and sterilizing them by rubbing them together, and up my arm leading up to the elbows. I make sure that any sort of microbes or pathogens are completely eradicated, thereby nullifying any possibility of infection. I then focus immense amounts of medical chakra into my hand, making it glow green before I reach my hand into a dish and take out two pre-preserved sharingan eyes. Doing a secret propcess, I focus the medical chakra imbuing it into the eyes as I place them near Sasuke's eyes. Slowly and painstakingly, the young Uchiha's eyes become strangely patterned to reflect the sharingan pattern of both his own Mangekyo and that of Uchiha Itachi. After the operation is complete, I wrap Sasuke's eyes in sterilized bandages.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.
(Iryo Kinjutsu: Eien Ishoku Boushi) Forbidden Medical Technique: Eternal Eye Implantation
Chakra Cost: 75
Description: A very complex technique originally developed by the elders of the Uchiha Clan that enables the merging one's brother's Mangekyou Sharingan into his own giving birth to the Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan. The technique can only be done between two siblings that have awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan and will even restore eye sight if the receiver of the technique has lost it due to overuse of the Mangekyou Sharingan. To be performed, the eyes of the donor sibling must have been removed, preferably with a medical technique so as to preserve their integrity. The technique can be used by oneself or by a third party and require a few days of rest before being able to use the Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan.
Note: Can only be performed between siblings with Mangekyou Sharingan
Note: Must have fulfilled all the requirements for Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan (Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan)

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu) Summoning technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.

So as for any good summoning jutsu, you need your blood and a few kanji which you can all find in your scroll. You are expected to carry it with you at all times. It includes:
メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
水 - a bottle of sterilized water
スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
光 - a flashlight
ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
スプーン - spoon, sterile
パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the nurse walked by the operation room, Sasuke was alarmed at the prescence of another entity, he tried opening his eyes but he could see nothing, just blurry images of a woman's face sitting on the chair close to him before his vision started completely fading away from the overuse of using the Mangekyou Sharingan. "Who are you?" he said, later knowing that she was a Uchiha like he was, Sasuke was a bit relieved when she started sterilizing his body with her medical chakra. Moments of Sasuke's past flashed through his mind, he could see all the time he spent with his brother Itachi, flicking his finger across Sasuke's forehead and telling him they are going to play next time as always, he closed his eyes as he waited for the doctor to come and perform the implantation procedure.

Just a little more time, Nii-san, you shall see the world through these new eyes of mine. both of our powers shall become one.

As Sasuke patiently waited for the doctor to come, he soon heared the sound of someone else entering the operating room, opening his eyes as he heared the doctor calling out his name, his Mangekyou Sharingan activating on impulse as he was extremely excited to take Itachi's eyes into his own. As the doctor slowly placed Itachi's eyes into his eye sockets, Sasuke felt a torelable amount of pain that slowly faded as the eyes were intact. Sasuke instantly felt a large amount of power coursing through his veins, as he did, his face turned into making an evil smirk, as he holded both of his arms up, feeling the newly obtained power.

I can feel your power coursing through my body, Itachi..... I'll use this to reform the ninja world into a new, i will shoulder the darkness alone, and for that i can't have anymore connections, Naruto's blood is the last blood i shall shed in your name.

Sasuke turned to face the doctor after the implantation, with his smirk slowly widening.

How much time is this going to take? i need to leave here right away!

You must be registered for see images