Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First extract from him what he feels earth nature chakra is like. it's main uses. and then hand him a simple rock.

*starts to meditate.*
Alrighty -.o

*Arrives* :D
Oh hai!

Well let's start, Go over to that big boulder over there.
*points*

Now sit next to it and try to feel one with the earth and try tell me what you feel earth chakra is to you.

Feen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I walk over to the big bolder and sit next to it and begin meditating. I concentrate deeply with my legs crossed and eyes closed. I feel how stubborn, hard and tough it is. How unwilling it is to move or change for anyone. I concentrate on my chakara and the ground in which I sit on becoming one with the earth.*

Howz that? :p

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I walk over to the big bolder and sit next to it and begin meditating. I concentrate deeply with my legs crossed and eyes closed. I feel how stubborn, hard and tough it is. How unwilling it is to move or change for anyone. I concentrate on my chakara and the ground in which I sit on becoming one with the earth.*

Howz that? :p

Well we're both newbies here so we'll wait for Goro to fix our mistakes!

but it seems fine. So now that you've become one with the earth and managed to find your Earth chakra, can you tell me it's strengths and weaknesses?

Feen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure ^^

Earth is strong against water and weak against lightning.
It is strong against water because it is denser and heavier and it is weak against lightning because lightning can travel through it and break it apart.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure ^^

Earth is strong against water and weak against lightning.
It is strong against water because it is denser and heavier and it is weak against lightning because lightning can travel through it and break it apart.
Yep, now tell me the main uses of the Earth element! O_O

Feen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It can be used to construct weapons, it can be used to make objects lighter and heavier, it can be used to cave in a building or a cave, it can be used to make a wall of defense, it can be used for sneak attacks as you can travel through it, it can be used to make the users arms or legs into rock for stronget attacks and you can also use it to make mud flows like a tidel wave.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It can be used to construct weapons, it can be used to make objects lighter and heavier, it can be used to cave in a building or a cave, it can be used to make a wall of defense, it can be used for sneak attacks as you can travel through it, it can be used to make the users arms or legs into rock for stronget attacks and you can also use it to make mud flows like a tidel wave.
Looks like you've been looking at some of the Earth jutsus :p, right now take this.

*Hands you a rock*

What was it you wanted him to do with the rock Goro sensei? O_O''

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want you to replicate the feeling you felt when meditating near the boulder. Feel your inner earth chakra, let it flow from your core to your palm into the rock.

Shape the rock into a square using chakra alone.

albeit a timid approach you have done very well. *hands out 10 cookies*

Feen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok.

*I focus on my doton chakara and channel it into the rock in such a way it makes it become soft. I then once more concentrate on my doton chakara and channel it into the clay-like rock and manipulate it, changing the shape into a square. Finally I focus my earth chakara into the rock one more time causing it to become hard again forming a perfect square.*

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been awhile since i've seen someone who was so in tuned with their earth nature...

*flips off of boulder i was meditating on, and hands it to Feen, crushing his rock square*

First learn to lift this. then we manipulate it.

Feen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok.. O_O

*I place my hands on the bolder and make an attempt to lifting it but barely doing so. I put the bolder back down before braking my back and place my hands on it. I begin to concentrate on my doton chakara and channel it into the rock. I focus hard and release the density and weight from the bolder with my doton chakara. I then lift the rock withj moderate difficulty.*

Hows that? o_O

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want you to replicate the feeling you felt when meditating near the boulder. Feel your inner earth chakra, let it flow from your core to your palm into the rock.

Shape the rock into a square using chakra alone.

albeit a timid approach you have done very well. *hands out 10 cookies*
*Eats cookies whilst watching how Goro is training Feen*

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok.. O_O

*I place my hands on the bolder and make an attempt to lifting it but barely doing so. I put the bolder back down before braking my back and place my hands on it. I begin to concentrate on my doton chakara and channel it into the rock. I focus hard and release the density and weight from the bolder with my doton chakara. I then lift the rock withj moderate difficulty.*

Hows that? o_O
*nothing happens*

*Eats cookies whilst watching how Goro is training Feen*
*takes out a cigarette, lights it. pulls a drag, while turning to Erzo.*

Why does everyone think that changing the density of an object is so easily done? lol, i remember that me making that mistake and it costing me a visit to the earthen pillar.. >.< :(

No my friend. this is earth, no way about. but through it! now gather your strength and lift this rock.:flaw: U_U

Feen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Dammit I thought I had it!

*I begin focusing heavily and I concentrate on my muscles all over my body. I then tense all my muscles in my body and lift the rock with moderate difficulty.*

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*takes out a cigarette, lights it. pulls a drag, while turning to Erzo.*

Why does everyone think that changing the density of an object is so easily done? lol, i remember that me making that mistake and it costing me a visit to the earthen pillar.. >.< :(

No my friend. this is earth, no way about. but through it! now gather your strength and lift this rock.:flaw: U_U
*Is too busy munching on the cookies*

Erm..you say something Goro? O_O