Equus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just wanna know if anyone has seen the play or the movie (yes there is a movie).

I do not wanna see the play it involves really creepy things and stuff....It's kinda creepy but at the same time inspiring....But I've read the sypnosis on wikipedia....kookoo stuff.

my plot is wrong... is the link to the play.

And if you know about it, I wanna know what you think about it.

I'm gonna be a creepy writer someday.....EAP is my idol....EAP=Edgar Allen Poe.

I'm actually thinking of a story right now....It's gonna be creepily awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eg. Al. Poe is one of my favorite poets also and i believe that some times threw the "sickness" of some things you can see a deeper meaning....

I have never seen the movie, and after reading your spoiler can't say that i will run to the theater but possibly the horse, from what i can get by only reading that, could symbolize something else and not the actual animal, like "equus" in latin means horse but also it means "mount", a clear parallelism about life^^

But if you like those kind of movies, i suggest "Nation without women", hard and cruel but don't miss it^^
(here's a link about the plot: )

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eg. Al. Poe is one of my favorite poets also and i believe that some times threw the "sickness" of some things you can see a deeper meaning....

I have never seen the movie, and after reading your spoiler can't say that i will run to the theater but possibly the horse, from what i can get by only reading that, could symbolize something else and not the actual animal, like "equus" in latin means horse but also it means "mount", a clear parallelism about life^^

But if you like those kind of movies, i suggest "Nation without women", hard and cruel but don't miss it^^
(here's a link about the plot: )

The title Equus came from when he was reading a prayer to the horses. Alan also has a special horse named Nugget....and you can probably guess where I'm going here. But I got the plot from Wikipedia ,I'll see if I can get the link.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I Saw it on Broadway in New York...
Starring Daniel Radcliff
Thats Right...