Epic One Piece Epic AMV's

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is one of my personal favourites:

Other videos from that user are pretty good too. I also found this one, thought some of you might like it too:

PS: I don't know how to enter it how you do. How do you do it so that the video appears instead of just the link??

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is one of my personal favourites:

Other videos from that user are pretty good too. I also found this one, thought some of you might like it too:

PS: I don't know how to enter it how you do. How do you do it so that the video appears instead of just the link??
You need to copy everything that's after the v= part of the url of the video you want to put, and wrap YOUTUBE bars around it.

Like:

For this video:
You copy only this: PNnxTaZYA0s
And wrap it like this:
PHP:
[YOUTUBE]PNnxTaZYA0s[/YOUTUBE]
And should look like this:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And OMG That AMV is awesome! The editing was just genius. It's thrilling and exciting, and it covers almost all of the story. Had he given the images a continuity, like telling the stories in order and stuff like that, It would be amazing, yet I kinda like the chaotic part of it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw, the guy that made the New Divide video makes some really cute Luffy x Nami amvs, despite me being more of a Nami x Zoro girl.
Omg, you like Nami x Zoro too?? I already like you!! xd
I was going to put the "I can't be tamed" tribute to Nami too, but then I got lazy, sorry... in compensation, I brought you this one:

Same editor actually... she's quite skilled, I talked to her a bit and she's a good person, interesting to talk with and has an obsession about Ace xd

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg, you like Nami x Zoro too?? I already like you!! xd
I was going to put the "I can't be tamed" tribute to Nami too, but then I got lazy, sorry... in compensation, I brought you this one:

Same editor actually... she's quite skilled, I talked to her a bit and she's a good person, interesting to talk with and has an obsession about Ace xd
I noticed xd, she counts Ace and Vivi has Straw Hats in many of her AMVs

And thanks xd