Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eastwatch

Eastwatch, the Freehold’s most eastern base, was seized when the Cataclysm occurred and Arali began to use it as a temporary home. After the first campaign that saw Konoe elected as Lord Commander, Enshibetsu was renamed and the piping system repurposed to direct the mystical waters southwest through Mianmen to Nightfort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Arriving in Enshibetsu, Ryuu immedaitely noticed the large fields of potatoes. It reminded him of Hashiwara. Moving further into the land, he also observed that there were many hot springs in the area. It would have been nice to stop and soak in them, but he had urgent business. Perhaps on the way back...

Chakra: 1470 - 5 = 1465

Leaving landmark

Ghost-Data

Kin
201💸
Kumi
1,615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spawning here with Jhin.

From a dark room the swaying of water could be heard and then ever so often a pleasant hum. The humming was to no tune in particular, but was rather a reflection of the source's mood, which was content. The voice's owner then rose from the body of water and wet feet could be heard across a wooden floor for a few more seconds. Moments later a cloaked figure emerged from a dilapidated shack with a lit cigarette poking from under its cowl. It was a lanky figure, slim and trim no doubt, with a certain elegant gait that just exuded excellence. This was none other than the outlaw, Khada Jhin--or at least that's what the police know him as for now.

With a pair of beady eyes he surveyed the vast worked fields on the horizon and wondered where he'd go next. This spot has passed its week mark and was useless now. He needed a new place to lie low. He made off toward the West.

LLM.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from []

Alucard having summoned Akemi back to the field uses her as a vessel to traverse through the great sea passed the lightning mountains to take them both to the badlands of the earth or more specifically the harbours of Tenjin's Cathedral. A place they both had been to before.

LLM Arriving at LM 128 45 min after this post.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Arriving from : (3) Yakukotan (032) | Page 4 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Mission Start:

Facilitate a major peace agreement (5)

Susabi had arrived at Enshibetsu , the home of the Hyuga Estate. When Tanigakure first came into fruition, it was this land that they failed to grasp. Thus, the Hyuga had their own autonomy. And due to their precise chakra control, they ran the hotsprings in this area like clockwork, attaining a near full monopoly of the spring water within the area. Being a Hyuga in this place was next to royalty. It wasn’t hard to find the estate, near the coast there was a large plot of land spanning about 6 kilometers in length and width. This plot of land had extravagant architecture, embroidered with the symbol of the Hyuga clan. However, this plot of land was clearly divided into two halves, signifying a division between the clan. While still upperclass, the plot on the right was significantly lacking in the ornamentation of its buildings and structures. This half belonged to the branch house and was Susabi’s main destination. Based on what his father told him, the main house was wholly against unification. Meeting with the oppressors would get him nowhere therefore he had to meet with the branch family first. They may be more receptive in general. He walked up to the gate of the estate, waiting to be met. Shortly after, a middle aged man came from within the estate itself to greet Susabi.

And you are? The man inquired. I am Susabi. I want to meet with the head of this estate. The man raised an eyebrow at Susabi’s demand. And who are you to demand a meeting with Shishio? Susabi didn’t say a word. He lifted his robes on his left side slightly to brandish the legendary blade, Heaven Carver. The man winced sharply upon following Susabi’s movements and noticing the blade. Follow me. Susabi followed the man deep into the estate where he found himself in a central courtyard with a sole man sitting in its center. The middle aged man left without saying a word, turning his back and quickly exiting the courtyard. I assume you are the one they call Shishio. Suasbi took a couple steps forward while addressing the elderly man. But he received no reply. My name is Susabi. I am the son of Shoyou. Shishio’s head catapulted upward gazing at Susabi. So you, my brother’s son, my nephew, stands before me for what reason? Susabi showed Shoyou the Heaven Carver and took it from his side and held it out in his hand. To finish what my father started. To unite both sides of the clan. Shishio erupted in laughter, making a joke of what Susabi said to him. So my brother sends an outsider as a harbinger of peace? Come, boy. Sit and let me tell you about your father and this beautiful idea he had. Let me tell you the tale of his cowardice. Come on, sit. SIT. Shishio said forcefully, causing the ground underneath Susabi to rumble and erupt into a stone chair that hit the popliteal fossa of the young Hyuga causing his knee to collapse and fall into the chair in a seating position. Your father truly believed in the unity of the clan where the no branch and main house existed. As he probably told you, your grandfather wasn’t too fond of the idea and was going to take action against him. That genius father of yours, fled with his wife and left the clan. Shishio paused for a second, speaking about this was hard for him. And who do you think our lovely father took out his frustrations on? That’s right. He blamed me, the one he branded as part of the branch family, and punished us. Countless times. Again and again. Where was your cowardly father, my brother then? You have no idea what we had to endure. Neither does your father. And you think you can just come here and unite? You don’t know our ways. Shishio was getting worked up. Susabi responded to the story. I’m sorry. I had no idea. Neither of us did. I can’t tell you why he didn’t return for you, but if I had a hunch it was probably due to my birth. Susabi’s uncle winced at the notion. But not knowing your ways is exactly why he wanted me to come here and do this. Said the clan needed fresh leadership. Shishio scoffed at the idea of it. And you think the main house is just going to let you? Listen here and you listen well. What you are about to do or even attempt to do will put the lives of every branch member in danger. We did not ask for you to come here nor did we ask for your help. So I will ask you nicely, leave and never return. And leave the sword behind. Susabi got up out of his seat and placed Heaven Carver back at his side. No, I don’t expect them to just let me. No, I will not leave and never return. I may be an outsider but by birth, by blood as well as ownership of this heirloom, I am next in line to be the leader of the main house. I don’t expect the road ahead to be easy but I promise you, it will be done. As it is my father’s dying wish. Shishio’s eyes widened. Dying wish? Shoyou is dying? Susabi nodded with regret. I’m here to fulfill his wish. He hasn’t forgotten about you or this clan. But he knew he wasn’t capable of uniting the clan himself. Who leads the main house currently? Shishio looked downward. He may have resented what his brother did but he still had love for him, maybe love he didn’t realize existed. The main house is run by a group of clan elders, even older than your father and I. Our father only had two sons, Shoyou and I. The rest of the main house doesn’t have a direct line to be leader so the elders… they draft up the most capable member of the main house to be on a panel with them to guide to lead the main house. Shishio looked back up at his nephew, his expression visibly changed to something more somber. How long does he have left? My brother? Susabi shrugged his shoulders. He doesn’t even know, but he’s awfully content with it. Shishio got up from his mat and walked towards the back of the courtyard. Wait here. He dipped into a room towards the back of the compound. Within the room, he walked up to an altar to a purple and fuchsia sword that sat on a pedestal. He took the sword down and exited the room and made his way back to Susabi. Her name was Senhime. Susabi tilted his head in confusion. Who was Senhime? Shishio continued. My first daughter’s name was Senhime. When your father left the clan and my father took out his rage on the branch house. He… he used our mark against us. She was just a kid at the time. She suffered brain damage and passed away months after. Shishio raised the sword at its hilt towards Susabi. This sword… is the sister to the one you hold now. It’s name is Kali-Yuga. The one who holds this sword is the leader of the branch house. I bring this sword to you for one reason and one reason only and what I’m about to do will put my family and everyone in the branch house’s life on the line. You take this sword and present it to the elders. Don’t think this makes you the leader of the branch house but rather as an endorsement for your cause. Susabi reached out his hand and grabbed the sword but Shishio did not release his grip. I told you about my late daughter so you understand what is at stake here. You will not fail. My other daughter, Suzuka, while adopted, deserves to live a life without having to experience more discrimination from the main house. That is why I am trying again. But if you fail and you put her in danger. I promise you I will end you before the elders have a chance to end me. Do you understand? Susabi nodded his head and tugged on the sword to gain control of it. Shishio loosened his grasp and sat back down on his mat. I won’t fail you. I’ll be honest. I have no idea how the elders or the main house will react. Clearly with push back, but the severity of that pushback is unknown to me. If things go south, I will protect your daughter and the branch house. You have my word. With that said, Susabi exited the compound, making his way through some of the hot springs and entered the main houses’ estate. Susabi had placed Kali-Yuga on his right hip with Heaven Carver on his left. As he entered the main house compound unannounced, all eyes turned to him. A random stranger just walked into their home. Whispers came from the Hyuga clan members as they saw what was on either hip: both swords of the Hyuga Clan houses. One woman ran indoors urgently as if to notify someone. Muffled confusion could be heard coming from within. What do you mean he has the main house and branch house swords? Don’t be preposterous. Shortly after a group of elders came from within the clan halls to feast their eyes on what they perceived to be a lie. A younger individual followed behind them. What is the meaning of this? Who are you? An elder demanded from Susabi in a stern tone. I am Susabi, son of Shoyou and rightful leader of the main house. The elder raised her eyebrows in shock. Susabi placed his hand on the sheath of Heaven Carver and detached it from his left hip raising it to show the elders and the clan. So you are his son. What makes you think you can just walk into here with the item you stole? Do you expect to not face consequences? Another male elder nodded his head at the younger male who accompanied them. That’s enough nonsense. Hand over the weapon. Susabi harked back to something his father told him beforehand. Well technically, the sword was going to be mine anyway. So I didn’t steal anything. Using his other hand Susabi grabbed Kali-Yuga off his hip and brandished it to the elders as well much to their distaste. I am here to finish what my father started, to unite both halves of the Hyuga Clan. Enraged, the female elder raised her voice. Watch your tongue. I could care less if you are in the direct line to be the head of the main house. Don’t speak of such blasphemy. You are an outsider. And much like your father, blood or not, do not belong within these walls. The younger member amongst them stepped forward. I will handle this from here. There is no need to get forceful. My name is Kinnara and I am the de facto head of the main house chosen by the elders. Do you wish to challenge my status? She spoke softly, stepping towards Susabi. He responded, I wish to challenge everything, your status, the tradition of the clan. All of it. It’s been too long that the main house has terrorized the branch house. I’m here to put a stop to it. She calmly responded, trying to maintain a soft tone. And I’m assuming based on your possession of the Kali-Yuga, the branch house has endorsed you? Laughable. From behind Susabi, a voice responded to Kinnara’s. We have. Susabi quickly turned around and saw Shishio walking into the compound with several members of the branch house behind him. One of which was a young woman slightly younger than Susabi. We do. Susabi was surprised he didn’t expect Shishio to involve himself in this. Annoyed, Kinnara barked at the young woman. Be quiet, you are only a Hyuga by name not by blood. You have no say in matters like this one. I suggest you leave, Suzuka. As for you Shishio, Don’t make me laugh. Shishio stepped forward to be side by side with Susabi as he stared down Kinnara and the elders behind her. Susabi swiftly stepped in between the two. I may be an outsider but it’s as clear as day. The hatred and resentment between both halves of the clan. How long do you expect to be at each other’s throats? Kinnara wasn’t ready to listen to Susabi, the one who was trying to take her status within the clan. Quickly, she attempted to strike Susabi’s chest with a palm thrust aiming to disable him. Susabi pivoted on his dominant side while outstretching his arm so that it fell over hers. The palm strike had missed and the sheath of Heaven Carver was placed at her neck. Another elder, perceived to be the senior elder, spoke up, Stop this at once. This will get us nowhere. Kinnara lower your arm and step away. You do the same, son of Shoyou. We are not barbarians. We will not pick and choose what traditions we follow. The one who holds Heaven Carver and is a direct descendent should be the head of the main house. However, this outsider seems to think he knows what happens here and aims to change how this clan is managed. We will handle this civilly. Kinnara lowered her hand and stepped back and Susabi followed suit. Thank you. Now, Kinnara, Shishio and Susabi come with us. The senior elder motioned the subsequent elders to follow him into the inner chamber of the main house complex. I will hear you out Susabi due to your status within the clan, but let it be known it does not mean we are ready to accept you or just fall in line with what you are saying. Speak your case. Susabi bowed and sat at a long table where the Hyuga Elders met to discuss clan affairs. In these situations, the elders provide their wisdom on affairs while the main house leader and branch house leader decide the course of action. The main house leader, if there is a disagreement, gets the final word unless the elders back the branch house leader. My father, Shoyou, many years ago attempted to unite both halves of the clan for a better future for all of us. However, he foolishly tried to do so when he was not yet leader of the clan. My grandfather threatened him and caused him to flee with his wife. Division gets us nowhere as people, as clansmen, as humans. It never has and it never will. I’ve traveled. Across the world and beyond and what I can tell you is this, we need to be united now and going forward more than ever. Treating your brothers and sisters as less than because of a mark engraved on their head at birth is nonsensical. My father fled and raised me not in your customs so that I may see how the world should be. You have occupied Enshibetsu and made a good living for yourselves. How much better would things be if the clan were united? What if another Red Fever were to hit? What if - Susabi had stopped himself, amongst all these things the looming threat of the Voidlords were fresh in his mind. He could not reveal too much. You are all in a position to benefit from each other. The senior elder listened fully and intently. Whether he agreed was yet to be seen but to make their choice easier he asked Shishio to speak next. And what do you have to say about this unity? Shishio answered shortly, There is not much for me to say besides this. I had the pleasure of having three fine daughters: Senhime, Shiranui and her adopted sister, Suzuka. I have had to endure the loss of a brother and the loss of a daughter because of the main houses’ tyranny as well as my brother’s dream. And despite going through that pain, I sit here before you today to try again. Knowing full and well the consequences. I discussed this with them. They deserve to lead a life as Susabi had lead. Not just them but all of the children of our clan do and should. The elders all looked amongst themselves exchanging eye contact. The senior elder finally landed on Kinnara, signaling her to give her perspective. I will not let some outsider come in here and try to encroach on my status. He does not know our ways. What happened to Shishio and his family was tragic and we all wish it could have gone another way. But his father, the late Taishakuten, believed in the traditions of our clan. The traditions of our clan give us order; abandoning them will send us into disarray. We’d have no structure. The elder replied, If you really valued tradition truly as you speak of then the tradition should hold that Susabi is the true leader of the main house. And as leader of the main house, he is the one who sets tradition, correct? Kinnara looked away from the elder, reluctant to answer his question. This is the first time that the head of the main house has decided to break the mold. I was here and on the council when Shoyou attempted to make a move to unite the clans. It was a foolish effort on his part. He did not have the right nor the standing to make or attempt such a decision. It was simply not his place. To undercut ones own father, no matter how noble the cause would have not been tolerated. Thus for his insolence, Taishakuten had the support of the council at the time. I am the only surviving member of that council. The rest here may remember the situation due to them being within the clan but I was the only one formally on the council. That being said. We have much to discuss. Kinnara, Susabi and Shishio please leave the room. The three of them exited the chamber and after some time were called back in. Susabi you are wise beyond your years and you have the backing of the branch house. Normally, we would have a side to pick but this being a unanimous choice we will go forward with it. As for you Kinarra, you will lose your status as head of the main house but remember why we chose you. You will have a spot on the council if you are up to it. Susabi was elated but was met with a reality check from the Elder councilmen. Don’t think just because you say it so it shall be. This is just the first step in uniting the clans. It’s up to you to put in the work to truly unite them. Lead them.

Susabi nodded and walked out with Shishio as Kinnara stayed behind to address the members of the clan. They entered the courtyard. It seemed like every Hyuga in the area gathered in the compound, main and branch house alike. Susabi began to make his announcement. From here on out, there will be no main or branch house but one united clan. Rustling was heard from the crowd. I know that this will not be an easy thing. There are tensions between many of you and I will work my hardest to mitigate them. I wield Heaven Carver and Kali-Yuga and as your leader I will be the physical representation of the new age of this clan. Shishio stepped up and addressed the branch house members. Members of the branch house or former branch house. You, no, we have been liberated. We are moving into a new era of this clan. Where you will be able to look at your brethren as equal. Susabi as leader of our clan, will have my guidance to ensure that the transition goes as smoothly as possible.

Mission End

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Claiming Landmark 29 as apart of Tanigakure

Susabi pulled his uncle Shishio to the side. This clan has ruled over this landmark for generations, but trouble may be on the horizon. Shishio's was confused. What trouble? Susabi couldn't exactly explain what he meant but he assured Shishio of future plans. I can't say for I'm not even certain myself, there is more work to be done. But I want Enshibestu to join Tanigakure. It would unit our forces. Shishio shook his head. Are you insane? We have our own set up going, no rules that we have to follow because we set them we can't just give up autonomy like that. Susabi quickly responded, Your autonomy will be protected by me. Nothing will change here other than your alliances. I know you are no longer the head of any part of the clan but it'd help to have your support when I represent this to the elders. Shishio sighed distastefully, That's one thing you got from your father. His stubbornness. But fine, present it to them. With a pat to Shishio's back Susabi confronted the elders about his plans.

You want us to what? An elder exclaimed in confusion. I want you to join under Tanigakure. You'll still have your autonomy. It's just for protection purposes. You guys are family, even if its recent. I rather you be under my direct protection with the rest of the village than not.

So is that why you came to unite us? To have us join under some village? The senior elder inquired. It was a good question and an understandable one. Indoctrinating them was not a part of his father's plans which was why he came here in the first place. This was all on him. No. Uniting the clan was my father's dream and I came to fulfill that. Having you under the resources and protection of Tanigakure is now mine. As I said you can keep the springs, we don't need your money or your land. This is entirely so that I have can watch over you, provide resources and protection if anything happens.

Well, not like we have much of a choice anyway. Kinnara said from the other side of the table. You are the leader so lead the way. We will hold you to that promise of autonomy. Susabi bowed to the elders and began to make arrangements to bring Enshibetsu under Tanigakure

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

"I spy with my little eye, something pissy"

Garrett barked, as he kicked through a random sand castle on a private beach they happened to pass by.

Is it a spoiled rich kid in silky shorts?

She said, as a random kid came out off the explosion of sand, coughing and yelling for his annoyingly pretentious mom.

"Right on the money"

He said, as they continued on. The kid did piss himself at some point. Neither of them sure if it happened before or after the sandcastle was ruined.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

The duo was getting beat up flying over the sea and decided to make landfall in the fire nation looking for clues of the ongoing hunt for the beast.

I suspect we need more intel before we can even dream of battling that thing.

Land of Fire might have the answers to a third of the riddle. We should continue inlands.

Before they continued, Alucard would stock up on his chakra for a brief moment.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation x2
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

LLM.