EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll admit it. I came here to read some fanboyism bullshit but you surprised me. This has a lot of logic actually. Of course, this is never happening in battle. If hiruzen tried to get close to SS he would just get crashed.

Nice read, tough i didn't read it all. BTW i think i found one tiny mistake. When you calculated Kurama's size you said he was 150m from his feet to his head. And then to calculate SS's size you used that same size from kurama ignoring the fact that in the first scan kurama is standing in just 2 of his feet while in the second one (vote) he is standing on his 4 feet like an animal, so the height isn't the same. Anyways it doesn't make a lot of difference. Nice thread.

Romar1985

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello

As your answer was posted in 2015 I am hoping that you continued on with your post secondary and buffed up your math skills. You might want take another look at the numbers you crunched =) They are beyond ruined. I am guessing you just finished your first year physics course right before you wrote this, seen as how the post is from May I am guessing second semester. When you calculate the acceleration of an object it is due to gravity (9.8 m/s^2) not the objects height which in this case was like 200 meters. Good try though and I like that you tried to put a totally fictional scene from anime into mathematical terms. It might sound like I'm being sarcastic but I'm not, that is a very good way to try and view the world. I would be interested to see a revised result once you fix the errors. That being said let me take off my scientist hat and put on my anime crown.

Never in a million years would that little twig budge that massive statue, and if by some miracle it did manage to budge it there are several thousand hands to stabilize it. I don't need science to know that if you are falling over you can stop yourself with literally thousands of hands. As it is reaching the ground to regain its balance (if Shmegma was even able to move it at all) the SS uses some of its thousands of other hands to brutally smash the suicidal monkey.

Last edited: