Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always figured oda wanted the admirals to be fire lightning and ice but when he got to them he said "oh shit... Already made ace fire... And enel lightning.. Lava and light will have to do" something along that haha

Nozarashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s no way Enel will ever become an Admiral from a narrative standpoint. Plus his personality would eliminate that from happening all toegether if he even considered becoming a marine, which is a big if. Plus the dude is just too weak to fufill that position in all honesty. The only reason why people like the idea is because it would look really nice. Outside of looks, no chance.

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s no way Enel will ever become an Admiral from a narrative standpoint. Plus his personality would eliminate that from happening all toegether if he even considered becoming a marine, which is a big if. Plus the dude is just too weak to fufill that position in all honesty. The only reason why people like the idea is because it would look really nice. Outside of looks, no chance.
I agree that Enel would NEVER become a Marine much less an Admiral.
Other than that, don't underestimate the dude. All he needs is to learn Armament and improve his Observation Haki and he'll be AT LEAST on par with Yonko Commanders.
It's quite possible he may return into the story with the aforementioned enhancements and actually pose a considerable threat.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that Enel would NEVER become a Marine much less an Admiral.
Other than that, don't underestimate the dude. All he needs is to learn Armament and improve his Observation Haki and he'll be AT LEAST on par with Yonko Commanders.
It's quite possible he may return into the story with the aforementioned enhancements and actually pose a considerable threat.
Lol his observation Haki was one of the best.
He doesn't need an improvement in observation Haki.
Just give him Armament n he will be most probably in top 20-25maybe(not sure tho)