Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Could you please stop saying "Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen"? It is insulting to the intelligence of others. You're not fooling anyone with that, and we Saudis have Yemeni relatives and cousins
Fine. You are relatives. Then the more reason to STOP attacking them.
. If Saudi government has any problem, it is the Houthies, Ali Abdullah Saleh and most of all, Iran government and Hasan Nasrallah.
why tho??? I seriously haven't found any logical reason yet. Maybe you can explain it to me.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yemeni's are our cousins so we ain't bombing them :lol you are telling this to someone whose country has been fighting literally its brother and vice versa for past 70 years

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fine. You are relatives. Then the more reason to STOP attacking them.
Them? Houthies. Yemenis? Hell no. ... Seriously? You and BLAZE probably don't know that the Houthies do kidnap kids to recruit them.
UchiGOD said:
why tho??? I seriously haven't found any logical reason yet. Maybe you can explain it to me.
It is complicated and long to discuss it. It even evolves Qatar. Also, there is some ill talk about UAE and their concern about the South region of Yemen. It is a series of events. One pulls the other.

- 1991 Gulf War
- 1995 coup d'état of Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani on his father in Qatar

Believe me when I say it is fuking complicated.
yemeni's are our cousins so we ain't bombing them :lol you are telling this to someone whose country has been fighting literally its brother and vice versa for past 70 years

Talk to Yemenis in person, moron. Don't get your information from the land of memes, the internet.

Last edited:

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Them? Houthies. Yemenis? Hell no. ... Seriously? You and BLAZE probably don't know that the Houthies do kidnap kids to recruit them.
but your country also attacks non houthies. Check what BLAZE posted.

It is complicated and long to discuss it. It even evolves Qatar. Also, there is some ill talk about UAE and their concern about the South region of Yemen. It is a series of events. One pulls the other.

- 1991 Gulf War
- 1995 coup d'état of Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani on his father in Qatar

Believe me when I say it is fuking complicated.
What does that have to do with Iran and Hasan Nasrollah?
(I believe you. But if it's not a problem for you I would like to hear it :) )

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talk to Yemenis in person, moron. Don't get your information from the land of memes, the internet.
i have to many students from both yemen and syria and many of them say Saudi's destroyed their country by promoting wahhabist terror group's like ISIS;Al Qaeda.

Doesn't sound far fetched since saudi funded madrasas have been major cause of radicalisation here too

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but your country also attacks non houthies. Check what BLAZE posted.
The only difference between me and that poor grammar, Donald Trump memes poster is, that I talk to Yemenis and they say that whatever the media tells you is a lie.
UchiGOD said:
What does that have to do with Iran and Hasan Nasrollah?
(I believe you. But if it's not a problem for you I would like to hear it :) )
Bro, if you don't know what Iran and Hasan Nasrollah do, then you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole is. Iran government has always been involved. Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Egypt and Yemen... and Saudi Arabia too.

For now, the only one who support the Houthies with arms, are the Irani government.
i have to many students from both yemen and syria and many of them say Saudi's destroyed their country by promoting wahhabist terror group's like ISIS;Al Qaeda.

Doesn't sound far fetched since saudi funded madrasas have been major cause of radicalisation here too
Well, if there are Yemenis and Syrians telling you that, then the truth is lost. I personally don't take anything seriously from the media.

Last edited:

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro, if you don't know what Iran and Hasan Nasrollah do, then you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole is. Iran government has always been involved. Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Egypt and Yemen... and Saudi Arabia too.

For now, the only one who support the Houthies with arms, are the Irani government.
I know what they do lol I wanna hear your opinion. Looks like there's a lot of difference

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only difference between me and that poor grammar, Donald Trump memes poster is, that I talk to Yemenis and they say that whatever the media tells you is a lie.

Well, if there are Yemenis and Syrians telling you that, then the truth is lost. I personally don't take anything seriously from the media.
Isn't your country friends with Israel?

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only difference between me and that poor grammar, Donald Trump memes poster is, that I talk to Yemenis and they say that whatever the media tells you is a lie.Well, if there are Yemenis and Syrians telling you that, then the truth is lost.
:lol

I personally don't take anything seriously from the media.
oh i forgot you don't live in democracy :lol

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know what they do lol I wanna hear your opinion. Looks like there's a lot of difference
I really wanna say, but this requires me much patience to type for you. Damn!

Let's just say that Iran government wants to expand their regime, their nation based on their prophesy (AlMahdi AlMuntadhar). It's clear as day. Iran and Saudi Arabia. Shia and Suna. The differences in faith is different. It was and still is differences of who is wrong and who is right in religion.

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really wanna say, but this requires me much patience to type for you. Damn!

Let's just say that Iran government wants to expand their regime, their nation based on their prophesy (AlMahdi AlMuntadhar). It's clear as day. Iran and Saudi Arabia. Shia and Suna. The differences in faith is different. It was and still is differences of who is wrong and who is right in religion.
And What's Saudi's problem with that? 12er shias(like Iranis)believe that he is the savior and the messiah(like jesud-they accept Jesus too and they believe they work together ) of the world. I've even seen some signs in bible that have mentioned him( Jesus is son of God,and there is someone's else named son of human. Some Christians believe that din of human is also Jesus,but if you compare it with Islamic sources, it matches with Mahdi ).

And you dont have to say everything. Just anything that is needed.

Last edited: