Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Congratulations to every free human on this world :)

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube_share;zTkwYhn7KEI]https://youtu.be/zTkwYhn7KEI[/video]
two days ago in Georgia, it is not confirmed that they were from ISIS tho
they had to kill three terrorist

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah there are some of them left. But they no longer hold any territory in any land : D
Actually nope
they have lost last city in Iraq [ ] but still holds some territory while no confirmation of isis be wiped out from syria

also there so no solid proof that ISIS has been ousted from afganistan since june

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you're truly naïve if you're going to believe a group so hostile and religious-based would just vanish. it's practically a festering military run by a ****ing religious cult. never expect such a group so hell-bent on its goal to be subdued overnight. it's gonna take more than just a single, massive attack. you'll have to wipe the whole region out if you want them really gone, but even then, that might be futile since their ideology can still be adopted by another moronic group of people that will refer to themselves as peace-seekers or some unprecedented shit.

btw, i tried opening one of your links. it says page error.

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you're truly naïve if you're going to believe a group so hostile and religious-based would just vanish. it's practically a festering military run by a ****ing religious cult. never expect such a group so hell-bent on its goal to be subdued overnight. it's gonna take more than just a single, massive attack. you'll have to wipe the whole region out if you want them really gone, but even then, that might be futile since their ideology can still be adopted by another moronic group of people that will refer to themselves as peace-seekers or some unprecedented shit.

btw, i tried opening one of your links. it says page error.
Of course. Middle east can never rest from war(Isis is defeated now...but again, Saudi Arabia and Israel are trying to make another war...specially with iran : ))Isis will go and something else will take place instead. But you know, Syria and Iraq ppl can finally sleep a calm night after 6 years...even if it is temporary.

Maybe you should try while using some VPN :)
Or simply try another link

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually nope
they have lost last city in Iraq [ ] but still holds some territory while no confirmation of isis be wiped out from syria

I

also there so no solid proof that ISIS has been ousted from afganistan since june

I correct what I said about Afghanistan( I'm not really sure what happened there)but about Syria, this links you gave are from Nov 2nd and 3rd,but those that I've linked are from two days ago.

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm can you see it now

You must be registered for see images

anyway if the kurdish forces continue to advance like they are doing currently isis will lose all it territory in levant in less than half year
Yeah thanks.
My bad tho. I checked again and looks like they are in deserts and villages now(they dont rule over a city anymore). Well, this few will be gone soon anyway...in few months.The danger is gone.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah thanks.
My bad tho. I checked again and looks like they are in deserts and villages now(they dont rule over a city anymore). Well, this few will be gone soon anyway...in few months.The danger is gone.
yes most of the cities has been taken control of either by goverment;rebels or kurdish forces

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I teach a bunch of Yemeni students, and if they read your post, they would tell you that you're stupid.
your govt has created one of the worst humanitarian crisis in the region resulting in displacement of over 3 million and one of the worst cholera outbreak in entire history it ever faced.
pretty large for a country of 22 million

and still you guys keep bombing civillian areas.funny how its more brutal version of what happened in bahrain eh becoz protestors/opposing forces are shia's

Last edited: