[Discussion] END Awakening!! Drawing Near??

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just what if to protect everyone (to everyone's shock)...........

Natsu says: My name is Etherious Natsu Dragneel. It's time to bring out my other power, in other words it's time for END to awake??

Other then that I see no asspull Hiro pulling to save this fight.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. He's only known about E.N.D. for a few hours in the series, there's no way he could use it's power, assuming it's a powerup in the first place.

Instead, this fight is going to come down to the two most unstoppable things in Fairy Tail: Friendship, and Gildarts.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. He's only known about E.N.D. for a few hours in the series, there's no way he could use it's power, assuming it's a powerup in the first place.

Instead, this fight is going to come down to the two most unstoppable things in Fairy Tail: Friendship, and Gildarts.
Even if Gildarts comes, I doubt he can take on any of the Spriggan 12 besides Neinhart or Wahl

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even if Gildarts comes, I doubt he can take on any of the Spriggan 12 besides Neinhart or Wahl
Now that you have claimed Gildarts can only defeat Neinhart/Wahl, he will one-shot both of them in the next chapter. What about the true fodders like Jacob or Ajeel?

(Okay, i doubt he's going to kill all of them. Just one-shotting some of the lesser spiggans as a dramatic entrance, and being the one to take down August in the end.)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that you have claimed Gildarts can only defeat Neinhart/Wahl, he will one-shot both of them in the next chapter. What about the true fodders like Jacob or Ajeel?

(Okay, i doubt he's going to kill all of them. Just one-shotting some of the lesser spiggans as a dramatic entrance, and being the one to take down August in the end.)
Jacob too, maybe Ajeel. But there's no way he can take on Dimaria, August, Eileen or God Serena. The second Dimaria sees him she'll freeze time and kill him in a second, August and Eileen look like they can solo anything in their way, and Gildarts could barely beat Blue Note, he won't be able to even touch God Serena. The others idk.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jacob too, maybe Ajeel. But there's no way he can take on Dimaria, August, Eileen or God Serena. The second Dimaria sees him she'll freeze time and kill him in a second, August and Eileen look like they can solo anything in their way, and Gildarts could barely beat Blue Note, he won't be able to even touch God Serena. The others idk.
Dimaria isn't a main villain, so her powers don't work on Gildarts. Or Ultear would un-stop time again.
God Serena isn't the biggest threat here, so plot dictates that Gildarts doesn't need to fight him.

His fight with Bluenote was years ago, he's had plenty of time to get stronger since then. And he had his magic drained for 90% of that fihgt, with the last 10% being punching a black hole. Combined with Plot, he should be able to fight August.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dimaria isn't a main villain, so her powers don't work on Gildarts. Or Ultear would un-stop time again.
God Serena isn't the biggest threat here, so plot dictates that Gildarts doesn't need to fight him.

His fight with Bluenote was years ago, he's had plenty of time to get stronger since then. And he had his magic drained for 90% of that fihgt, with the last 10% being punching a black hole. Combined with Plot, he should be able to fight August.
August is rumored to be stronger or just as strong as Zeref. He even has the title 'Magic King' and 'Calamity'. I can't imagine Gildarts defeating August without teaming. Same with Eileen.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
August is rumored to be stronger or just as strong as Zeref. He even has the title 'Magic King' and 'Calamity'. I can't imagine Gildarts defeating August without teaming. Same with Eileen.
Not arguing whether August is stronger, but Gildarts is no pushover as all. Consider a single punch from him without moving, using his "break":

You must be registered for see images

That is before his new appearance, where he looks even stronger. I would not count him out yet, not many people can tango with Acnologia and walk out with their lives, albeit being hurt.. God Serena was one-shotted, for example.

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
God Serena is about to get one shotted again!!

Fire Goddess

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely, It's either going to be a power up (most likely because on Tenruo island Zeref mentioned how Natsu is still not strong enough to kill him) or E.N.D. awakening is another form of Natsu's that he loses his mind to and has to break it taking over...

Or E.N.D. is another Natsu and needs the Natsu from Fairy Tail to fully awaken... by absorbing him...

Probably soon, but I want to see what Zeref does with fairy heart...