neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this is kakashi from his anime filler fight vs obito then he mid diffs scene1 while his war arc manga version high diffs.

With more exp and more taijutsu skills bein gai's rival and sasukes teacher , he wins imo.

Scene2: Kamui GG?? Or PS's big toe? I pick PS's big toe gg

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Says the guy who moans about Sasuke fanboys when they post something and then makes hilarious posts when it comes to kages or Jiraiya.
Yes your post is lolworthy here and so is your Kakashi wank here :lol
All I asked is to not quote me unless you're going to put up argument. The above has nothing to do with that. Its just a lot of trash talk and it doesn't help your argument so stick to the topic and I thought with this much trash talk you'd at least come with some proof to support your argument but I was wrong.

Kakashi won't be doing shit to him in scenario 1 where his EMS precog is vastly superior to kakashi and so is CQC when Kenjutsu is included

Scenaio 2: Oh wait :lol u should go invisible again
EMS Precog being superior to MS means what now in this fight? How will Sasuke win in CQC? I'm interested to hear this and just so you don't reiterate points guys said earlier and leave it at that I'll destroy them right now.

Sasuke's capabilties and reflexes were complimented by Madara whereas Madara literally trashed SM Naruto earlier and Sasuke displayed similar perceptive capabilities and reaction timing compared to BSM Naruto.
Irrelevant, Madara's complimenting Sasuke's movements being fluid doesn't mean they're better than Kakashi's.

Irrelevant, Sasuke's confrontation with Madara didn't involve him having to react to anything. Nothing. You've proven SM Naruto cant react to RT Madara (well he did just a bit, he managed to put up a guard at least) but you've failed to prove Sasuke can, or would do any better in the same situation.

Wrong, Sasuke has shown the ability to perceive and react mentally on the same level as Naruto. Put EMS Sasuke on the ground in a fight where he needs to physically react and is limited to his own bodily movements and most top tier CQC fighters (Tobirama, Minato, Madara, Kakashi, Itachi, Bee etc) will trash the fuck out of him despite all of them being slower than Jubito because their actual bodily speeds are faster than Sasuke's which is what he'll need to react to like Lee explained. "Even if Sharngan can see it, your actual body needs to be fast enough to react, counter, strike etc or it'll be useless." Not sure if thats the direct quote but thats the gist of it.

Exactly, he put Madara in a position where he needed to block with his arm.
Madara didn't block, he caught the sword with his arm. This is also irrelevant because Madara had no eyes and was perceiving everything through sensory. If Madara had his MS like Kakashi would have, it still wouldn't change his own bodily speeds but he would have not been hit by the sword because he'd know it was coming beforehand. That's if I assume Madara actually had to block. He had no precog where as Kakashi has MS and will be able to see Sasuke much better than Madara did not to mention Madara was toying with Sasuke, unless you think Sasuke actually stands a chance against an EMS Madara in CQC, let alone a SM Madara.

1 - Sasuke's movements were able to track Juubito and his movements forced Madara into a block. We only see Madara block when he cannot avoid, such as lightened Ay etc.. Sasuke lights him up.
Visually perceiving Jubito doesn't mean he can physically react move at those speeds as well. Already addressed the Madara point.

Are we really debating scenario 2? I'd like to hear your counter for Kamui then.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I asked is to not quote me unless you're going to put up argument. The above has nothing to do with that. Its just a lot of trash talk and it doesn't help your argument so stick to the topic and I thought with this much trash talk you'd at least come with some proof to support your argument but I was wrong.
nah trash talk is not even factor when its coming from the Guy who spew bullshit like Itachi is jonin lvl so @bold i don't need to prove anything to you

EMS Precog being superior to MS means what now in this fight? How will Sasuke win in CQC? I'm interested to hear this and just so you don't reiterate points guys said earlier and leave it at that I'll destroy them right now.
@bold :lol
Yes you are intrested in making fanfic like the bold when sasuke clearly shows better CQC feats and the fight is going to end with kakashi getting shat on but but then again @bold you are going to how say does superior precog helps in CQC then i can only feel sorry for you but then again according to you Itachi is jounin lvl :lol

Are we really debating scenario 2? I'd like to hear your counter for Kamui then.
as i said go back Invisible again
Kakashi kamui snipes[which he has yet to successfully do even once] someone with EMS precog and feats of tracking down a JJ

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui trolls susano like it or not. Kakashi wins scenario 2 despite of the power gap that exists between him and Sasuke.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah trash talk is not even factor when its coming from the Guy who spew bullshit like Itachi is jonin lvl so @bold i don't need to prove anything to you

@bold :lol
Yes you are intrested in making fanfic like the bold when sasuke clearly shows better CQC feats and the fight is going to end with kakashi getting shat on but but then again @bold you are going to how say does superior precog helps in CQC then i can only feel sorry for you but then again according to you Itachi is jounin lvl :lol

as i said go back Invisible again
Kakashi kamui snipes[which he has yet to successfully do even once] someone with EMS precog and feats of tracking down a JJ
Sasuke being able to track Obito just means he can react to kamui, but:

He doesn't have the speed to dodge it
He can't shield from it

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep lol but its covered , remember madara's susano'o wood clones ?
lemme see xd
Sasuke being able to track Obito just means he can react to kamui, but:He doesn't have the speed to dodge it
despite of superior precog while sasuke's amaterasu dosen't land on him first may i ask why.
Kakashi's counter to Susanoo's arrow's other than kamui becoz spamming multiple one of them literally puts kakashi on the backfoot
He can't shield from it
what is the biggest thing kakashi had kamui'd without kyuubi's chakra that you think it will effective against PS or even legged Susanoo

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
despite of superior precog while sasuke's amaterasu dosen't land on him first may i ask why.
Kakashi's counter to Susanoo's arrow's other than kamui becoz spamming multiple one of them literally puts kakashi on the backfoot
1- Amaterasu takes more time to activate that Kamui. Not only that, the warp speed itself is higher than anything Amaterasu has showed. If an Amaterasu user and a kamui user start using the technique at the same time, Kamui hits first.
A- Kakashi could activate his MS, point the dimensional barrier and activate the warping all that faster than Susano arrows at mid way
B- The warping itself is so fast that it warped the gedo mazo's arm before it was summoned, and, Obito and Pain, both falled prey to the warping, because they didn't notice what happened

2-About susano,, so you're insinuating that Sasuke would activate Susano, point the arrows and fire them before Kakashi uses kamui? lol

what is the biggest thing kakashi had kamui'd without kyuubi's chakra that you think it will effective against PS or even legged Susanoo
Susano is transparent. It doesn't block LoS so Kakashi doesn't need to warp the whole PS. He just warps the area where Sasuke is. Not to mention the gedo mazo's arm is about Sasuke's v4 size.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- Amaterasu takes more time to activate that Kamui.
huh what
Not only that, the warp speed itself is higher than anything Amaterasu has showed. If an Amaterasu user and a kamui user start using the technique at the same time, Kamui hits first.
Amaterasu spawns directly on target on other hand kamui dosen't so it gets counter when they hit each other.The only time amaterasu didn't land on target was Itachi vs Sasuke when Itachi wasn't trying to roast his lil bro
Kamui is not instant from what i know it depends how many chakra you need to gather to snipe a target and is executed here
B- The warping itself is so fast that it warped the gedo mazo's arm before it was summoned, and, Obito and Pain, both falled prey to the warping, because they didn't notice what happened
Load of Bull bro
A- Kakashi could activate his MS, point the dimensional barrier and activate the warping all that faster than Susano arrows at mid way
thats nice and will be chakra taxing and will put him in disadvantage if sasuke fires few more arrow after dimesional barrier run out
2-About susano,, so you're insinuating that Sasuke would activate Susano, point the arrows and fire them before Kakashi uses kamui? lol
hmmm kamui is not instant you know.Sasuke did it against naruto

Susano is transparent. It doesn't block LoS so Kakashi doesn't need to warp the whole PS
and Sasuke can easily cast and spawn amaterasu blocking his LoS
He just warps the area where Sasuke is. Not to mention the gedo mazo's arm is about Sasuke's v4 size.
@bold yeah maybe
but yeah it will work if Sasuke in his Susanoo literally stands their doing nothing when kakashi is sniping

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The time amaterasu takes to activate is enough for Nagato to actually sense Itachi was gathering chakra for amaterasu and let Naruto and Killer Bee know about it, before the flames were shot, lmao. And are you gonna compare that to kamui?

Amaterasu spawns directly on target on other hand kamui dosen't
1-Amaterasu spams close to the target, but not exactly on it. That's why Ay could dodge
2-Kamui spawns right on target, since it's a dimensional barrier it doesn't travel.

so it gets counter when they hit each other.The only time amaterasu didn't land on target was Itachi vs Sasuke when Itachi wasn't trying to roast his lil bro
Ay dodged it
Nagato sensed it and anticipated it and even had time to tell Naruto and Killer Bee before it was fired, while Kamui activates a lot faster. So they don't hit each other, Kamui lands first.
Kamui is not instant from what i know it depends how many chakra you need to gather to snipe a target
Irrelevant. We're talking about how fast Kamui can be, and the answer is, faster than amaterasu

and is executed here
That scan gets shat on on the fact that Kakashi warped the gedo mazo's arm before it was summoned away, and activated it faster than point blank susano arrows at mid way.

Load of Bull bro

thats nice and will be chakra taxing and will put him in disadvantage if sasuke fires few more arrow after dimesional barrier run out
Why do you keep assuming Sasuke has enough time to fire the arrows? Lmfao
hmmm kamui is not instant you know.Sasuke did it against naruto
Kamui is not instant, but nor is Amaterasu.

1- Kamui activates faster.
2- Kamui spawns right at the enemy while Amaterasu spawns close to it and then travels
3- The warping speed itself is so high that it even confused Pain and Obito, who both have high scale dojutsu

and Sasuke can easily cast and spawn amaterasu blocking his LoS
:l again... how does he cast amaterasu before Kakashi activates kamui?

@bold yeah maybe
but yeah it will work if Sasuke in his Susanoo literally stands their doing nothing when kakashi is sniping
Sasuke puting up susano and actually upgrading it to PS and landing a hit before Kakashi uses kamui is hilarious.

The point is:

1- Kamui activates faster
2- Kamui spawns right at the enemy while Amaterasu spawns close to it
3- The warping speed is faster than Amaterasu
4- Susano is useless since it doesn't block the line of sight
5- You're using arguments like Amaterasu or Susano arrows but you yet haven't answered how the **** would Sasuke actually do something before Kakashi uses Kamui on him.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The time amaterasu takes to activate is enough for Nagato to actually sense Itachi was gathering chakra for amaterasu and let Naruto and Killer Bee know about it, before the flames were shot, lmao. And are you gonna compare that to kamui?
Yeah the same jutsu that was took almost 4 pages to be casted on Gedo's neck and lol failed becoz MS/Rinnegan obito was easily able to counter it with his kamui so much for kakashi's speed
But yeah then again Kamui oneshots why becoz its yet to oneshot anyone
2-Kamui spawns right on target, since it's a dimensional barrier it doesn't travel.
Sure my bad
1- Kamui activates faster.
Sure it took kakashi 4 pages to try and snipe the Gedo's head
1-Amaterasu spams close to the target, but not exactly on it. That's why Ay could dodge
A was able to anticipate it and move from LoS.
2- Kamui spawns right at the enemy while Amaterasu spawns close to it and then travels
No Amaterasu spams right on target but can be evaded if you are fast enought to anticipate it and move from LoS
3- The warping speed itself is so high that it even confused Pain and Obito, who both have high scale dojutsu
and neither had EMS precog with feats of landing attack on SM Madara[ whose inferior form blitzed War Arc SM Naruto] and a JJ

Ay dodged it
Nagato sensed it and anticipated it and even had time to tell Naruto and Killer Bee before it was fired, while Kamui activates a lot faster. So they don't hit each other, Kamui lands first.
Irrelevant. We're talking about how fast Kamui can be, and the answer is, faster than amaterasu
Yes he did and kakashi is not fast enough as him
yes and yeah naruto anticipated amaterasu from a exhausted sasky who could not control his left eye properly

That scan gets shat on on the fact that Kakashi warped the gedo mazo's arm before it was summoned away,
An immobile Gedo literally infront of Kakashi.It was already summoned :|
and activated it faster than point blank susano arrows at mid way.
Read my post again :| depends on the target

Why do you keep assuming Sasuke has enough time to fire the arrows? Lmfao
Kamui is not instant, but nor is Amaterasu.
When did i said it is ????
You are the one saying Kamui oneshots this that
:l again... how does he cast amaterasu before Kakashi activates kamui?
really now :|
yeah kamui is far better than amaterasu but This is not Amaterasu vs kamui thread btw.I just asked how does Kakashi kamui snipes a char with better precog than him before getting stuck by Amatersu
Sasuke puting up susano and actually upgrading it to PS and landing a hit before Kakashi uses kamui is hilarious.
Sasuke can directly use this
and why does He needs PS.
Legged version of susanoo is enough.A barrage of susanoo arrow and kakashi won't do shit against him
4- Susano is useless since it doesn't block the line of sight
5- You're using arguments like Amaterasu or Susano arrows but you yet haven't answered how the **** would Sasuke actually do something before Kakashi uses Kamui on him.
You are literally trying to make it Kamui Vs Amaterasu thread which is not the case.
Lovely But a mobile Susanoo with a user with ability to locate and strike[attempt] JJ was on par with BSM Naruto can easily evade all the attempts of Kamui snipe.
and then their is a fact that barrage of susanoo arrow literally ends this.

Last edited: