Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True and it is the 4th Raikage :ROFLMAO:
Light speed. Of course, he could dodge it.
Post automatically merged:

I already explained why it didn't burn :lmao:

It didn't burn because Sasuke focused the Amaterasu on Madara's armor, not his hair or him. Also, his shirt is apart of his armor so that makes perfect sense that it spread to it and burned it.

Dingus :th-choji:
How daft are you? Lmfao you even acknowledged that I was right about Amaterasu spreading upon a target that’s hit yet you believe that it wouldn’t spread to Madara’s hair? It literally touched his hair first lmfao.

Also why would Sasuke only target Madara’s armor when Madara is the person they’re trying to kill? Your own logic betrayed you 3 times thus far :lmao:

Just learn when to stfu, this is embarrassing for you, dingus.

Last edited:

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How retarded are you? Lmfao you even acknowledged that I was right about Amaterasu spreading upon a target that’s hit yet you believe that it wouldn’t spread to Madara’s hair? It literally touched his hair first lmfao.

Also why would Sasuke only target Madara’s armor when Madara is the person they’re trying to kill? Your own logic betrayed you 3 times thus far :lmao:

Just learn when to stfu, this is embarrassing for you, dingus.
If Sasuke focused Amaterasu on Madara's hair then it would have been burned, but he didn't.

Like I have stated a few times now. Amaterasu burns whatever Sasuke focuses on and he focused it on Madara's armor and not hair. SO Madara's hair wasn't burned... Easy as that.

Amaterasu does spread in a way but not the way you think it does. It is not a normal fire, its god damn Amaterasu dude. :ROFLMAO:
Amaterasu spreads on the thing that Sasuke focuses on. It doesn't spread to something like someone's hair cuz that wasn't what Sasuke focused on.

We also don't see if it touched his hair or armor first so you can't really use that as an argument.

And I don't know why Sasuke targeted Madara's armor. Ask Kishimoto :ROFLMAO:(y)

I think it was because of the plot. Madara's armor and shirt needed to be removed so the viewers and the characters knew what Madara was doing when he took Hashirama's chakra.

Dingus.:th-choji::lmao:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke focused Amaterasu on Madara's hair then it would have been burned, but he didn't.

Like I have stated a few times now. Amaterasu burns whatever Sasuke focuses on and he focused it on Madara's armor and not hair. SO Madara's hair wasn't burned... Easy as that.

Amaterasu does spread in a way but not the way you think it does. It is not a normal fire, its god damn Amaterasu dude. :ROFLMAO:
Amaterasu spreads on the thing that Sasuke focuses on. It doesn't spread to something like someone's hair cuz that wasn't what Sasuke focused on.

We also don't see if it touched his hair or armor first so you can't really use that as an argument.

I think it was because of the plot. Madara's armor and shirt needed to be removed so the viewers and the characters knew what Madara was doing when he took Hashirama's chakra.

😂😂😂😂
You must be registered to see images

Lmfao fail like a mofo!!!

I love it and it was fun while it lasted, but nice concession. Good day, dingus. I’m here if you want to embarrass yourself again. Just learn when to stfu though and maybe you wouldn’t feel like trash. 😉

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

who'z dat dumb shinobi who focuses on teh armor instead of human body lol...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't target the body without taking care of the armor first...
either way these make sasuke look dumb(according to what u say)...

sasuke aimed normally at Madara...but Madara was too smart and dodjed amaterassu..

but it wasn't clear if Madara removed his armor or abosrbed amaterassu...becuz even a god level shinobi like hashirama wondred and said "DID HE JUST ABSORB AMATERASSU???"..

-now what matters is that madara dodged amaterassu like nothing happened...it was damn easy...and guess what??? he was blind...no eyes... while sasuke had EMS...then he grabed sasuke and said : " look nikka just becuz im blind and u have EMS dont mean i can't kill you...in fact i can... so how about u join me or or die????...i'll give some time to think ...now gtfo my blind sihght"...

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Piss poor fanfic, wounded Samurai disagrees with you.

Madara clearly neg diffs
You proved yourself wrong here buddy. It hit the armor not the guy himself.

either way these make sasuke look dumb(according to what u say)...

sasuke aimed normally at Madara...but Madara was too smart and dodjed amaterassu..

but it wasn't clear if Madara removed his armor or abosrbed amaterassu...becuz even a god level shinobi like hashirama wondred and said "DID HE JUST ABSORB AMATERASSU???"..

-now what matters is that madara dodged amaterassu like nothing happened...it was damn easy...and guess what??? he was blind...no eyes... while sasuke had EMS...then he grabed sasuke and said : " look nikka just becuz im blind and u have EMS dont mean i can't kill you...in fact i can... so how about u join me or or die????...i'll give some time to think ...now gtfo my blind sihght"...
What? Madara didn't dodge his Amaterasu? it was before he got blinded btw. Madara's armor burned to ashes, he didn't absorb it at all? We even see it burning to basically nothing in the manga?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, it is like saying it burns your clothes but not you. A very thick metal clothing let me add.

caught ya!!!... what i gonna do is act smart and remove my clothes kuik so dat teh fire dont burn my body..

my kuikness and smart move allowed me to dodge fire..

so did Madara..

thx for swallowing teh bait!!...

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
😂😂😂😂

Lmfao fail like a mofo!!!

I love it and it was fun while it lasted, but nice concession. Good day, dingus. I’m here if you want to embarrass yourself again. Just learn when to stfu though and maybe you wouldn’t feel like trash. 😉
What you mean? How I see it is that I won and you are just salty that Sasuke is better then Madara. You act like you are salty tho? I mean calling me names like a dingus, mofo, trash and telling me to learn when to stfu? But it was still a pretty good talk and i would love to talk to you again about this or other things. :giggle:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You proved yourself wrong here buddy. It hit the armor not the guy himself.
Lmfao you can’t be this stupid. 😂🤣

>Silenqe: “Can’t target the body without without taking out the armor first.”

>Me: *Posts scan of Sasuke burning a Samurai and his armor simultaneously. Scan shows samurai with more armor than Madara had screaming in agony *

>Silenqe: “You proved yourself wrong here buddy. It hit the armor not the guy himself.

LMFAO you make this too easy. Just stfu :lmao:

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
caught ya!!!... what i gonna do is act smart and remove my clothes kuik so dat teh fire dont burn my body..

my kuikness and smart move allowed me to dodge fire..

so did Madara..

thx for swallowing teh bait!!...
I don't get it? Amaterasu will burn you for eternity if you do that? that's dumb. And again Madara didn't dodge Amaterasu, at least what I could find there was no panel where he did and even if he did it wouldn't matter at all.

Lmfao you can’t be this stupid. 😂🤣

>Silenqe: “Can’t target the body without without taking out the armor first.”

>Me: *Posts scan of Sasuke burning a Samurai and his armor simultaneously. Scan shows samurai with more armor than Madara had screaming in agony *

>Silenqe: “You proved yourself wrong here buddy. It hit the armor not the guy himself.

LMFAO you make this too easy. Just stfu :lmao:
:lmao:

Yes, it did hit the armor but not the body. Amaterasu is hot. REALLY hot and even if the samurai had the armor on he could still feel the heat? Madara didn't because he couldn't. He was reanimated and they can't feel cold or hot in any shape or form.

Too easy. Fun little talk we had. I would like to talk again sometime. :giggle:
But I don't like to be called an idiot or any other bad names. Just be nice and calm.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get it? Amaterasu will burn you for eternity if you do that? that's dumb. And again Madara didn't dodge Amaterasu, at least what I could find there was no panel where he did and even if he did it wouldn't matter at all.

are you baka??? so u want madara to fight pipole naked just to please u and get caught into amaterassu????..

do u not understand that teh act of removing armor and doing it kuik was a very smart ninja trick???...(that is in case madara didn't absorb amaterassu)..