Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you think Sasuke would just stand there and watch as Madara beats his ass?:lol

Sasuke can track Juubito with his eye so Madara ain't dodging Amaterasu, and add to the fact if he comes in CQC amaterasu would be more accurate, Gunbai is useless in CQC as Sasuke can use chidori nagashi, shock Madara and disarm him.
I never said that Madara would dodge Amaterasu I only said that he would be able to react to it and repel it with Gunbai. and no, Gunbai is not useless in CQC because it would also be able to reflect Nagashi and anything made of Chakra that touches it.

That blind Madara had SM senses and reflexes which are compensation for him being blind, add hashiroids and he's easily better at CQC than EMS Madara, and Sasuke managed to tag him, Sasuke's sword can also extend with Chidori spear:
You must be registered for see images

So he could've done this when Madara blocked his sword with his hand:

don't forget that that Madara was unarmed so he didn't have anything to meet Sasuke's sword with. that's why he decided to block it with his arm. the story is different with an armed Madara.

and Chidori spear is useless in CQC because Gunbai would also reflect it.

I hope you're joking. Any Katon Madara uses is automatically countered by Amaterasu or Enton. Offensively Katon cannot or will not accomplish anything here so there is no reason for him to use it.
can you show me the largest amount of black flames that Sasuke can produce? sure Enton is stronger than Katon but the amount also matters. we all know that Suiton counter Katon but a lot of Suiten users needed to combine their attack to at least counter Madara's Bijuu sized Katon. so a few black flames aren't going to overpower it.

also, his Katon can be used for more than offensive purposes. Hiding in Ash Jutsu would be very useful and can help very much in evading the flames and can give him a lot of chances in engaging Sasuke in CQC.

Kirin taking a lot of prep time is also a myth people made up based on zero evidence. Kirin took less than 5 minutes to set up once the conditions were met, and that's before Sasuke had his own Amaterasu. What's worse is that you have Madara using giant Katon, which only makes setting up Kirin child's play when it comes to difficulty.
5 Minutes is still a good amount of time, don't tell me you think that Madara would just do nothing and wait 5 minutes for Sasuke to prepare it. Also, he needs to be a good distance away from Madara so he would not strike himself. and Madara isn't going to afford him all that.

Also Dojutsu being able to see chakra building up is based on what again?

what Neji saw here was the Chakra build up for Kidomaru's attack and sure the Sharingan isn't as good as the Byakugan in seeing Chakra, but the Sharingan can also see the Chakra flow.

and EMS > MS > 3T > 2T

Not like it matters. If Madara turns Amaterasu to wind and launches it at Sasuke, Sasuke counters with more black flame which gets powered up by the wind and then Madara is turned to ash.
Yeah... no. Madara can launch his flames first right after wind attack that is coming from the Gunbai and combine it with the wind to make his own Katon larger and more powerful.

so the wind is not going to be for Sasuke's advantage but Madara's

And that scan is a revived Madara who can absorb Ninjutsu. Unless you have scans of EMS Madara being able to absorb Ninjutsu there is nothing to discuss on this front.
ok. I didn't actually use that scan as an evidence I just wanted to post Madara's opinion about Amaterasu.

The only thing you had right in this post was that Sasuke gets beaten in close combat, but even that is wrong because of Enton Kagutsuchi, which lets Sasuke wield a sword of black flame and fire off projectiles of said black flame that move as fast as KCM FRS and contain enough flame to almost match the explosion of said FRS in size. Enton can also be used as a defensive barrier if Madara ever gets too close.
can you give me a scan for the bold?

also, Gunbai should be able to absorb and reflect any flame projectile it touches and turn it into a wind which Madara could use to make his Katon even more powerful.

and as for the barrier, Madara could basically hit with Gunbai and turn it into wind which Madara can use to power his Katon which would be launched from CQC range and GG Sasuke.

Sasuke wins mid diff at the very worst.
Nah... and even if he wins it is a high diff.

Wrong. That is a defensive technique. It absorbs the attack that hits it and reflects it. That doesn't mean that whatever Madara swings his Gunbai at is absorbed.
this doesn't make any sense because how can a Gunbai know that what hit it is an attack or not?

what was stated that any Chakra touches it would turn into wind and be reflected.
Lmao come on now. "He shits". :lol So now that you're done wanking Neji you've decided to wank Madara of all people?
when I said "he shits" I meant in CQC and even you said that Madara >> Sasuke in Close Combat.

Madara and Kurama would destroy Sasuke. If we make this Madara w/ Hashirama's DNA then he stomps. Mokuton blocks any and all forms of Enton flame and then it crushes Sasuke. Not to mention Madara>>Sasuke in close combat, speed, durability, strength and all that. Sasuke's only and key advantage is his Enton, but if Madara can counter that Sasuke gets slaughtered.

and I don't see you calling yourself a Madara wanker.

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was born into a life of war against adults and lived to love the Dance of the Death with hate... sasuke gets the work high diff if izanagi'd but wins otherwise highdiff

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can you show me the largest amount of black flames that Sasuke can produce? sure Enton is stronger than Katon but the amount also matters. we all know that Suiton counter Katon but a lot of Suiten users needed to combine their attack to at least counter Madara's Bijuu sized Katon. so a few black flames aren't going to overpower it.

also, his Katon can be used for more than offensive purposes. Hiding in Ash Jutsu would be very useful and can help very much in evading the flames and can give him a lot of chances in engaging Sasuke in CQC.
Against Killer B an inexperienced MS Sasuke produced flame almost as large as Hachibi, a Bijuu, itself. This is EMS Sasuke who has more chakra, more experience and his techs don't strain him unlike with MS. That easily gives him the stamina needed to accomplish what is being said here. All he needs to be able to do is block Madara's attacks. Producing enough flame to overpower them is unnecessary.

Hiding in Ash is useless. How does it help Madra engage Sasuke in CQC when the attack is a short range attack meant to be used in close quarters in the first place?

5 Minutes is still a good amount of time, don't tell me you think that Madara would just do nothing and wait 5 minutes for Sasuke to prepare it. Also, he needs to be a good distance away from Madara so he would not strike himself. and Madara isn't going to afford him all that.
I didn't say 5 minutes. I said 5 minutes back when he couldn't use his own Amaterasu. Thus that 5 minutes gets cut down to how long it takes Sasuke to use Enton/Amaterasu and Dragon Flame to the sky. That's not even close to 2-3 minutes let alone 5. Whether or not Madara lets him is irrelevant as Madara doesn't have the capability to stop him, at least not from what you've posted in this thread. Getting out of the area also isn't needed unless Sasuke makes a supersized Kirin like he did against Itachi. Smaller Kirin=More pinpoint=Sasuke has no need to get away. That and the fact that Madara won't survive a direct hit from Kirin on any level.

:lol

what Neji saw here was the Chakra build up for Kidomaru's attack and sure the Sharingan isn't as good as the Byakugan in seeing Chakra, but the Sharingan can also see the Chakra flow.

and EMS > MS > 3T > 2T
Never thought I'd be telling you not to give Byakugan's feats to the Sharingan. What Neji saw was the pathway system. That is where the chakra was shown to build up. Sharingan can see an opponent's chakra, not how it flows throughout the coils in their body. So this is irrelevant.

Yeah... no. Madara can launch his flames first right after wind attack that is coming from the Gunbai and combine it with the wind to make his own Katon larger and more powerful.

so the wind is not going to be for Sasuke's advantage but Madara's
:lol This obviously makes no sense. How is Madara going to fire off the wind and make signs to use a Katon that travels before Sasuke can use Amaterasu, which takes no hand signs and spawns where Sasuke's vision is at? You're clearly beginning to grasp at straws. Don't do this.

can you give me a scan for the bold?

also, Gunbai should be able to absorb and reflect any flame projectile it touches and turn it into a wind which Madara could use to make his Katon even more powerful.

This was addressed above. That and the Gunbai can only redirect what hits it directly.

and as for the barrier, Madara could basically hit with Gunbai and turn it into wind which Madara can use to power his Katon which would be launched from CQC range and GG Sasuke.
Not how Uchiha Gaeshi was shown to work, that is unless you are willing to post the scans that prove you are right.

Nah... and even if he wins it is a high diff.
Not even close.

-No solid counter for the black flames.

That alone is why Madara gets mid diffed.

this doesn't make any sense because how can a Gunbai know that what hit it is an attack or not?

what was stated that any Chakra touches it would turn into wind and be reflected.
What was stated in the DB is that an incoming attack is reflected. Period.

Uchiha Reflection (Uchiha Gaeshi)
Ninjutsu,close range,defensive,offensive, B-rank.
Users: Uchiha Madra/Uchiha Obito

The fan that produces the rough wind!
Uchiha family member s specialty to fan the fire is in their blood (this is why fan is their clan symbol,their pride- TN). Madra s weapon Gumbai Uchiwa (war fan) is a honorific, inherited from previous clansmen generations, carved of an unique spirit (sacred) tree "ryouju" from which only special ritual instruments are made.
This fan has a bound ability to convert incoming chakra to wind nature manipulation (seishisu). By using the fan s stiffness,it returns back the enemy's jutsu in a burst of a violent storm,this is the “Uchiha reflection”nature. During the era of the warring kingdoms Madara killed many ninja by their own ninjutsu.
Picture 1: During the stage of the 4-th Great Ninja War Madara used this war fan to absorb Naruto' s "Chou mini bijudama".
Picture 2. And instantly converted into wind nature transformation. Strong gust of wind blew away Naruto' s shadow clone.

"Converts incoming chakra" not "Absorbs whatever it strikes". Madara's Gunbai is not Samehada so stop trying to make it seem like it is.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara isn't fast enough to escape Amaterasu and Enton Kagutsuchi + Kenjutsu gives Sasuke a fairly significant advantage against Madara in CQC. There's a reason why Madara actually needed the ability to absorb chakra to survive his encounter with Sasuke without Susano'o.

With Susano'o, clearly Madara shits.

Madara fans never cease to amuse me.

Last edited:

Antdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara isn't fast enough to escape Amaterasu and Enton Kagutsuchi + Kenjutsu gives Sasuke a fairly significant advantage against Madara in CQC. There's a reason why Madara actually needed the ability to absorb chakra to survive his encounter with Sasuke without Susano'o.

With Susano'o, clearly Madara shits.

Madara fans never cease to amuse me.
What happens if Madara uses Izanagi and blindsides Sasuke when he doesn't know Madara can do use it and doesn't have Susanoo as a defense like he did against Danzo?

Reactions: NarutoX28

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happens if Madara uses Izanagi and blindsides Sasuke when he doesn't know Madara can do use it and doesn't have Susanoo as a defense like he did against Danzo?
Okay I'll be honest, you nearly fooled me here.

Sasuke has already battled Danzo and understands the change in chakra experienced by the user each time Izanagi is used. Sasuke will see everything just as he did against Juubidara.

Reactions: Ambivalence

Antdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I'll be honest, you nearly fooled me here.

Sasuke has already battled Danzo and understands the change in chakra experienced by the user each time Izanagi is used. Sasuke will see everything just as he did against Juubidara.
Thanks, I thought you may like this set :maybe

Sasuke never saw or felt a change in chakra so how would he do such here? I'm also pretty sure this isn't Rinnegan Sasuke who has the Sage's chakra to boost every single thing about Sasuke so I don't see how what he saw against Juubi Madara matters here. He was just starting to catch up to Juubi Obito and if Sasuke uses Ama and possible Enton like you said, then that could block Sasuke's LoS meaning he won't see it coming.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Sasuke isn't affected by Enton or Amaterasu it gives him a HUGE boost. Sadly Kishi always held it back.

Enton covered hands and legs will neg any CQC capabilities of Madara
Amaterasu canonically negs Katon

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Against Killer B an inexperienced MS Sasuke produced flame almost as large as Hachibi, a Bijuu, itself. This is EMS Sasuke who has more chakra, more experience and his techs don't strain him unlike with MS. That easily gives him the stamina needed to accomplish what is being said here. All he needs to be able to do is block Madara's attacks. Producing enough flame to overpower them is unnecessary.
I see. but can't Katon also block Enton?

Hiding in Ash is useless. How does it help Madra engage Sasuke in CQC when the attack is a short range attack meant to be used in close quarters in the first place?
it can create a scenario similar to this one.

focus on the last three panels, the Jutsu can be used as a smoke bomb and would not allow Sasuke to see Madara thus he won't be able to aim the black flames well at him so he can just use it and then use Shunshin directly to engage Sasuke.

Madara's Shunshin was fast enough to blitz SM Naruto (whose clone was able to react to the 3rd Raikage) and Sai and the same time, so it should be fast enough to at least engaging Sasuke.

I didn't say 5 minutes. I said 5 minutes back when he couldn't use his own Amaterasu. Thus that 5 minutes gets cut down to how long it takes Sasuke to use Enton/Amaterasu and Dragon Flame to the sky. That's not even close to 2-3 minutes let alone 5. Whether or not Madara lets him is irrelevant as Madara doesn't have the capability to stop him, at least not from what you've posted in this thread. Getting out of the area also isn't needed unless Sasuke makes a supersized Kirin like he did against Itachi. Smaller Kirin=More pinpoint=Sasuke has no need to get away. That and the fact that Madara won't survive a direct hit from Kirin on any level.
:lol
if it is a small Kirin, wouldn't it be evadable? and how would Sasuke be able to aim Kirin at Madara while he is Hiding in Ash and Dust? also, if it is a Mini Kirin, can't Gunbai tank it? it tanked a Mini Bijuu Dama which is >>> Mini Kirin. and since when was Sasuke able to make a smaller Kirin, to begin with?

Never thought I'd be telling you not to give Byakugan's feats to the Sharingan. What Neji saw was the pathway system. That is where the chakra was shown to build up. Sharingan can see an opponent's chakra, not how it flows throughout the coils in their body. So this is irrelevant.
regardless if the Sharingan can see the Chakra build up or not, the Sharingan pre-cog would allow Madara to be aware when Sasuke is going to launch his black flames anyway so no point in arguing that.

:lol This obviously makes no sense. How is Madara going to fire off the wind and make signs to use a Katon that travels before Sasuke can use Amaterasu, which takes no hand signs and spawns where Sasuke's vision is at? You're clearly beginning to grasp at straws. Don't do this.
Damn, I totally forgot about the Hand signs thing.

anyway, Madara can still use the Wind to his advantage.

as you can see here, when Naruto struck the Gunbai nothing happened until Madara said: "Uchiha Gaeshi" which means that the user can turn the Chakra on the Gunbai into Wind the moment he wants. so when Sasuke launches the black flames, Madara can block it with Gunbai then use Hiding in Ash (which requires no Hand Signs) and while he is Hiding in Ash, he can create a Shadow clone then use Fire Annihilation and Uchiha Gaeshi at same time to make a very large Katon that is much greater in size than even a Bijuu.

and that's not all. thanks to Hiding in Ash Jutsu, Sasuke would not see the flames until they are at a very close distance to him. so can Sasuke produce enough black flames fast enough to block Madara's enlarged Katon at a very close range before gets eaten by it?

This was addressed above. That and the Gunbai can only redirect what hits it directly.
:lol that is no near the size of a FRS explosion.

that was just the impact caused when FRS hit the Juubi clone but the FRS didn't explode yet. you can see that the FRS was still shown on that scan.

that is the scale of a FRS explosion.

Not how Uchiha Gaeshi was shown to work, that is unless you are willing to post the scans that prove you are right.

you can see in the middle panel in the top that Madara changed the direction of his Gunbai and moved it forward yet Uchiha Gaeshi still worked. so just like I said, all the user require to use Uchiha Gaeshi is to have Chakra making contact with the Gunbai.

Not even close.

-No solid counter for the black flames.

That alone is why Madara gets mid diffed.
are you sure?

What was stated in the DB is that an incoming attack is reflected. Period.

"Converts incoming chakra" not "Absorbs whatever it strikes". Madara's Gunbai is not Samehada so stop trying to make it seem like it is.
we see Madara moving his Gunbai forward towards Naruto and the Jutsu still worked and what was stated that it converts "incoming Chakra" and not "incoming attacks". two totally different things and incoming Chakra easily means that any Chakra comes to touch its surface and not "any Chakra strikes it".

and I didn't say that it is Samehada. it doesn't absorb Chakra, it just turns the Chakra that is in contact with it into a wind the moment that the user wants.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see. but can't Katon also block Enton?
Why would an inferior flame block a much stronger flame? Why does this even matter? He cannot block a technique that ignites on command with a Katon.

it can create a scenario similar to this one.

focus on the last three panels, the Jutsu can be used as a smoke bomb and would not allow Sasuke to see Madara thus he won't be able to aim the black flames well at him so he can just use it and then use Shunshin directly to engage Sasuke.

Madara's Shunshin was fast enough to blitz SM Naruto (whose clone was able to react to the 3rd Raikage) and Sai and the same time, so it should be fast enough to at least engaging Sasuke.
You ignored everything I said, so go read it again. Hiding in Ash Jutsu is a short to mid range jutsu as shown in the Manga. It is meant to be used while already within close range of your opponent. Using it to close in on your opponent is impossible unless its range were wider.

EMS Sasuke is far faster than SM Naruto and especially Sai so there's no reason to mention them here. EMS Sasuke at his peak reacts faster than a superior Naruto (KCM) and has foot speed beyond that of SM Naruto, easily.

if it is a small Kirin, wouldn't it be evadable? and how would Sasuke be able to aim Kirin at Madara while he is Hiding in Ash and Dust? also, if it is a Mini Kirin, can't Gunbai tank it? it tanked a Mini Bijuu Dama which is >>> Mini Kirin. and since when was Sasuke able to make a smaller Kirin, to begin with?
It's lightning. :lol No. Lmao. Since when was Madara fast enough to dodge lightning? Smh. The reason why Kirin is fast is because lightning is fast, not because it's a large tech. They literally explained all this when the tech debuted. What is the underlined about? Not only is Madara not fast enough to dodge, meaning hiding his position is useless as Sasuke will just aim at his last known location, Kirin at it's largest is the size of a Mountain. Madara isn't dodging or hiding from a Kirin smaller than that unless Sasuke makes it a regular bolt of lightning, which would be stupid.

Gunbai absorbs chakra. It didn't tank any form of BD nor is a smaller Kirin weaker than Bijuu Dama. Kirin isn't chakra either lmao stop it man. Please. Where are you getting this stuff from? Size of Kirin=How much clouds are produced. More heat=More clouds. Less heat=Less clouds. That's common sense.

You saw "smaller" and threw in the word Mini to try and downplay the argument. Don't do that. I never once said "Mini" Kirin. I said "Smaller". Nice try though.

regardless if the Sharingan can see the Chakra build up or not, the Sharingan pre-cog would allow Madara to be aware when Sasuke is going to launch his black flames anyway so no point in arguing that.
Nope. Not how precognition works, obviously. It tracks movements. Sasuke doesn't move when he uses Amaterasu. Amaterasu ignites what he's looking at. :lol

Damn, I totally forgot about the Hand signs thing.

anyway, Madara can still use the Wind to his advantage.

as you can see here, when Naruto struck the Gunbai nothing happened until Madara said: "Uchiha Gaeshi" which means that the user can turn the Chakra on the Gunbai into Wind the moment he wants. so when Sasuke launches the black flames, Madara can block it with Gunbai then use Hiding in Ash (which requires no Hand Signs) and while he is Hiding in Ash, he can create a Shadow clone then use Fire Annihilation and Uchiha Gaeshi at same time to make a very large Katon that is much greater in size than even a Bijuu.
Wrong. The moment Naruto's BD was absorbed was the moment the technique was activated as that is part of the jutsu's function. Madara saying "Uchiha Gaeshi" right when he blew the wind back at Naruto doesn't mean that there is a delay that can be as long as he wants.

None of this is faster than Amaterasu. Sasuke can ignite the entire smoke cloud if Madara wants to hide in it to use a Katon that Sasuke is going to overpower anyway so this whole strategy is literally pointless and it only gets Madara killed since he won't be able to block an Amaterasu that is as large as the smoke cloud he makes w/ Hiding in Ash.

And wind makes fire hotter. It doesn't make it much larger or even larger at all as shown by Kakuzu's Fire and Wind combination.

and that's not all. thanks to Hiding in Ash Jutsu, Sasuke would not see the flames until they are at a very close distance to him. so can Sasuke produce enough black flames fast enough to block Madara's enlarged Katon at a very close range before gets eaten by it?
Ok I'm gonna need you to stop with this Hiding in Ash nonsense.

The top right panel depicts how wide an area it covers. That is close to mid range. Regardless, this has all been addressed above. If you think that Madara using this, making a clone and using 2 techs can be done faster than Sasuke can use Amaterasu then you're delusional. That's not even all that's wrong with this quote either.

:lol that is no near the size of a FRS explosion.

that was just the impact caused when FRS hit the Juubi clone but the FRS didn't explode yet. you can see that the FRS was still shown on that scan.

that is the scale of a FRS explosion.

:lol Don't be daft and actually read that scan.

That is half the size of the explosion.

you can see in the middle panel in the top that Madara changed the direction of his Gunbai and moved it forward yet Uchiha Gaeshi still worked. so just like I said, all the user require to use Uchiha Gaeshi is to have Chakra making contact with the Gunbai.
Yes, after he absorbed the chakra that Naruto slammed into his Gunbai. So if you don't have scans of what you are actually claiming is possible then you can do us both a favor and drop this point.

are you sure?

we see Madara moving his Gunbai forward towards Naruto and the Jutsu still worked and what was stated that it converts "incoming Chakra" and not "incoming attacks". two totally different things and incoming Chakra easily means that any Chakra comes to touch its surface and not "any Chakra strikes it".
Keyword is INCOMING buddy. Not chakra or attacks. Lmao really?

Incoming= Things coming at the Gunbai. Madara hitting something isn't something coming at him nor does "incoming attacks" = "any chakra that it touches".

So unless you have a scan of Gunbai working like Samehada, in the sense that it absorbs chakra what it strikes, you can stop now because Kishimoto has shown that it absorbs what hits it. Not the other way around.

-Madara cannot dodge Amaterasu.
-Madara has no reliable counter to Enton whether it be in close combat or mid or long range combat.
-Madara cannot dodge or survive Kirin.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alive Madara absorbed Amaterasu, Hashirama senjutsu, and Kurama chakra cloak, all this without Rinnegan. He has natural absorbation.
Hashirama didn't know about it meaning that it was never something Madara possessed until he was revived which he so happened to have Rikudou's power at the time. Doubt he has natural absorption.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, I thought you may like this set :maybe

Sasuke never saw or felt a change in chakra so how would he do such here? I'm also pretty sure this isn't Rinnegan Sasuke who has the Sage's chakra to boost every single thing about Sasuke so I don't see how what he saw against Juubi Madara matters here. He was just starting to catch up to Juubi Obito and if Sasuke uses Ama and possible Enton like you said, then that could block Sasuke's LoS meaning he won't see it coming.
Sharingan can see through genjutsu by scrutinizing the fluctuations of a person's chakra. In this case, Madara is casting a genjutsu on himself makes it very explicit when Izanagi is being used due to his chakra growing unstable as a result. I'm not sure why Sasuke wouldn't see through it, especially with knowledge on said technique. Even without knowledge, Sasuke devised a strategy to counter Izanagi at the beginning of the battle. With understanding of the jutsu, he'd devise a plan the moment when Madara's chakra grows unstable.

Juubidara is relevant since Madara conceded that Sasuke was a tactical genius who saw everything he had. Limbo was something foreign to Sasuke and yet he saw through it. No reason why Sasuke wouldn't deceive Madara again.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When was this implied?
When was what implied? Sasuke not being harmed by his own Enton or Amaterasu?

Sasuke holding enton.

Also when Raikage punched him the Enton did no damage to Sasuke

Last edited:

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol Try again kiddo.
This answer sucks lil kid. EMS madara without Susanoo rapes the Pos sasuke to obliovion. Everything of him is im a greater form ( both sasugay and itachi) itachi best move was 3 yasaka magatama , madara was 9 . Sasugay was enton. Madara and obito would roast everyone with katon if it wasnt for Naruto who protected everyone. Madara is stronger in everything and amatarasu is a fodder doujutsu