0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei's R + R.
All you know.
I'm using my medic-nin bio. You use Oro, I presume ?
We start at Mid.
No subs or Kais.

Set the terrain, and you can begin.

NOTE: If there's so much as one spammer here trying to flame anyone, I will infract you and ban you from the CJ thread for a month.

That said, its your move, Scarface. ^_^

Last edited:

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, oro bio, no choice there lol, but my Itachi bio has been updated with everything I know.

Might as well make this relaxing, grassy plain with a river mid range away?

Also, i love your message to spammers, you forgot where you eat their bodies and send their soul to a dark oblivion though :p

Ill start with this, forming 10 handseals and using:

(Doton: Shitae Shikaishi Kata: Unten Kouza) Earth Release: Animated Dentist Style: Operating Chair
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Type: Supplementary/Summoning
Range: Short-Long
Description: Forming the necessary 10 handseals, the user will then focus their chakra into the earth, and summon underneath their opponent, suprising them, a large Dentist's Operating Chair, which then binds them to the chair by the arms and legs, to be 'operated on' by the user with their following jutsu, such as an attack like Chidori or Hard Water Spike, numbing or rinsing their mouth out, respectively, but more likely killing them since either jutsu would separate their upper head from their mouth. The jutsu rises up quite quickly however if the opponent doesn't counter within 5 seconds, they are drawn into the chair and bound, even if they try to move away from it.
Drawing you into an earthen dental chair and binding you in place at your ankles and wrists. Then, as soon as you are bound I use:

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.
Aimed at your throat, leaving a deep wound whereabouts of your adams apple slicing open your throat. Now, this jutsu leaves "deep wounds" according to narutopedia, your neck isnt very thick. So ide say your almost without a head.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, oro bio, no choice there lol, but my Itachi bio has been updated with everything I know.

Might as well make this relaxing, grassy plain with a river mid range away?

Also, i love your message to spammers, you forgot where you eat their bodies and send their soul to a dark oblivion though :p

Ill start with this, forming 10 handseals and using:

Drawing you into an earthen dental chair and binding you in place at your ankles and wrists. Then, as soon as you are bound I use:

Aimed at your throat, leaving a deep wound whereabouts of your adams apple slicing open your throat. Now, this jutsu leaves "deep wounds" according to narutopedia, your neck isnt very thick. So ide say your almost without a head.
Akiza's chair ? Please. .-. That jutsu was made just to focus on the dentist issues of a certain...reptile I know :rolleyes: It's pretty useless in combat, for the simple reason that I can do this.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

At this point, the wall of the thing blocks your wind blade entirely ( intangible refers to the fact that it cannot be blocked by such as a sword or a unidirectional blade, not a wall ) and I make the lightning zap the area around the chair, destroying and destabilizing it enough that the thing's restraints snap open. I then use

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

And come out on the other side of the big oven-thing I made.

Last edited:

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When your lighting pillars appear I quickly take control of them by using:

lightning style: lightning manipulation: (raiton: denkou soujou)
type: attack/supplementary
range: short-long
chakra: 40
damage: 80
description: the user focuses his lightning chakra throughout the air causing any already created lightning to fall under the users manipulation once the jutsu is in affect the user can control the lightning anyway way he pleases
~the lightning must be already created
~once per battle
~lasts 2 turns
I manipulate your pillars into a large beam that I then use to fire into your chest. This would also probably destroy my chair and leave you on the ground, Now, one would believe that in real life that that attack would actually kill a person. The RP is based upon realism. However, just in case it wouldnt kill you, at the very least it would stun, or temporarily paralyze you. So as soon as the beam hits your chest I use:

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.
Burning your paralyzed body sevearly to a darkened crisp. Then I use:

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Aggravated Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: By performing the needed hand seal the user will release a body of earth that will allow the user to petrify anything that comes into contact with him.
Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.
To petrify your paralyzed/severely burnt body. Then I pull kusanagi out of my throat and sprint towards your severely burnt/paralyzed/petrified body and cut your head off.

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When your lighting pillars appear I quickly take control of them by using:

I manipulate your pillars into a large beam that I then use to fire into your chest. This would also probably destroy my chair and leave you on the ground, Now, one would believe that in real life that that attack would actually kill a person. The RP is based upon realism. However, just in case it wouldnt kill you, at the very least it would stun, or temporarily paralyze you. So as soon as the beam hits your chest I use:

Burning your paralyzed body sevearly to a darkened crisp. Then I use:

To petrify your paralyzed/severely burnt body. Then I pull kusanagi out of my throat and sprint towards your severely burnt/paralyzed/petrified body and cut your head off.
You had one redo for that move, not giving you another.

If you'll notice this image, the pillars are not MADE of lightning. They are made of some plasticky substance, and lightning erupts from inside them.
You must be registered for see images

Now, as I notice my lightning deviating inside the box, I also use

lightning style: lightning manipulation: (raiton: denkou soujou)
type: attack/supplementary
range: short-long
chakra: 40
damage: 80
description: the user focuses his lightning chakra throughout the air causing any already created lightning to fall under the users manipulation once the jutsu is in affect the user can control the lightning anyway way he pleases
~the lightning must be already created
~once per battle
~lasts 2 turns

Thus our both control negates each other, and the lightning obeys my initial command, destroying the chair and I continue my move, coming out the other side of the box.
At this point, you have launched your Zukkoku, which merely melts one wall of the box open and does little else. There's still the far wall of the box between you and me.

Now, assuming you realize I am not inside the box and that something has gone wrong when the wall melts open, by this time, from my far side, I have launched

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

To erupt from underneath your initial position, from where you have not yet moved. Therefore, just as you notice me not existing inside the box, a series of spikes jags out from under you with little to no warning, and rips you open.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, I only edited once :/ so why tell me im not getting another redo? also, i gave you one as well :/
_____

Secondly, now that I look, 16 pillar bind wouldnt get you out of my chair. However, if youll notice in this vid:

at 5:20 the random anbu ninja first uses 4 pillar bind, then encases in the plastic, then summons the oven, then the fire to make it an oven.

He also uses handseals, Which 4 pillar bind needs, and since your hands are bound, you cannot use it.

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First, I only edited once :/ so why tell me im not getting another redo? also, i gave you one as well :/
_____

Secondly, now that I look, 16 pillar bind wouldnt get you out of my chair. However, if youll notice in this vid:

at 5:20 the random anbu ninja first uses 4 pillar bind, then encases in the plastic, then summons the oven, then the fire to make it an oven.

He also uses handseals, Which 4 pillar bind needs, and since your hands are bound, you cannot use it.
o_O
That doesn't mean I HAVE to use all of them together. O___O

Plus your chair binds me in 5 seconds, therefore I can pull of some quick handseals before it binds me. O_O

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O
That doesn't mean I HAVE to use all of them together. O___O

Plus your chair binds me in 5 seconds, therefore I can pull of some quick handseals before it binds me. O_O
Did you say that you didnt in that post? I already gave you 1 edit ;)

16 pillar bind = 4 pillar bind + creating more pillars + plasticy stuff + a fire jutsu

all with doing several different handseals as shown in that video :/

basically what im saying, is that youde only have enough time to make a 4 pillar bind, AND that wouldnt work anyway. off with your head U_U

also, seeing as you could only make a 4 pillar bind, judging on the way it looks, my wind jutsu would absorb a section of the lightning and create a lightning wind blade, which instead of cutting your neck a bit, it would cut it clear off :)

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you say that you didnt in that post? I already gave you 1 edit ;)

16 pillar bind = 4 pillar bind + creating more pillars + plasticy stuff + a fire jutsu

all with doing several different handseals as shown in that video :/

basically what im saying, is that youde only have enough time to make a 4 pillar bind, AND that wouldnt work anyway. off with your head U_U

also, seeing as you could only make a 4 pillar bind, judging on the way it looks, my wind jutsu would absorb a section of the lightning and create a lightning wind blade, which instead of cutting your neck a bit, it would cut it clear off :)
Nah. -.O
The Fire jutsu is an entirely separate technique, called Oven Firing or something ( read the jutsulist ). Secondly, I had the time to do the handseals, making the wall erupt, which basically blocked your wind blade =/ So even if I go with your thing, I'm caught in the chair, and use UFP to escape anyways, sinking through both the earth of the chair and the ground.

Just make your move, dude. O_O

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No lol

4 pillar bind = the first set of handseals

the rest of the pillars = another set of handseals

given reaction time + element of surprise here, ide say you only have time enough to use the 4 pillars

also, once your bound, you cant UFP out, as the chair sucks you in so to speak.

Oh and another thing, when you say that you ufp out, you never said where you came out of, in front of me? left? right? back? you just say that you come out on the other side of your oven

Which brings up another problem, wouldnt the lightning inside your oven from the 4 pillar bind disrupt your flow of chakra into the earth so that you couldnt do ufp to get out? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Farewell Emp, you will be missed.

Was I the last to fight you O_O

Either way, was fun while it lasted, does this mean im good enough for sound yet? :p