Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah but how could you see with ems if its pitch dark
but if he caught me in the genjutsu it ould be instantly broken, doesnt matter if i cant see thatss the abitly of the sharingan jutsu dont affect them and can see straight through them.

(Doton:Yomi Numa)-Earth Style:Swamp Of The Underworld

* Type:Supplemtary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar the swallows them whole(can be usd to trap summoning monsters).

u never blocked it you just said u got out of the ground but u would stell be trapped in it and plus u cant just say i get out, u have to say in detail ho you did as it says in the rules

Basic Rules

* Only three moves are allowed per turn.
* You cannot just say "I block the attack", you have to describe how you block it by describing what you do or you can use ninjutsu to block it.
* You cannot just avoid an attack, you have to block it.

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
( Kiri Oni Sentou No Jutsu ) Mist Demon Fight Jutsu
type: Supplementary
range: All
chakra cost: 25 ( + 5 per turn )
damage: N/A
This Jutsu is an advanced version of Hidden Mist Eyesight Deprivation and makes every particle of the mist shine so that anyone except the user who is in the mist will fall in a genjutsu where they will remain passive as they will think that demons are attacking them. Cannot be avoided if they are in the Hidden Mist
Must have used Hidden Mist Jutsu

but u cant make it shine coz the is no light to reflect off the mist to do the genjutsu thanks to the dark rain it completely pitch black

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
there are SO many reasons why nero easily won this fight...

1. the mist wouldnt be able to shine... because of DARK rain... its pitch black...
2. Nero stated in his First turn that his EMS gets out of genjutsu automatically...
3. Swamp of the underworld was never dealt with.... when nero used it while emp was going underground... it seemed like emp didnt even read his post and just ignored it...
4. Using jutsu like head hunter and that funky demon thing withought stating their name and effects is against the rules. i realize its a genjutsu and that defeats the purpose...
but you announce it like this...
turn 1 "the mist shines"
turn 2 if they dont react then you post the entire jutsu and announce that it worked...

5 EMS doesnt require sight to teleport... i.e madara teleported his entire body away while he was engulfed in shino's bugs...