Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i start by throwing 2 kunia with to paper bombs too your left foot and right...(pulls out rukio twin sword)**runs and slashes at your right leg**

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as the kunai fly toward me, i jump up and land on the balcony
i take out samehada and wait

as you rushed towards me the paper bomb YOU threw detonated near you..... burning your leg a bit, making you somewhat slower.....

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i never said i activated them.....(stands with rukio twin swords in his hands)

rukio twin swords have new abilities now so watch out

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok kazuku...you didnt activate them.........
i throw some flower covered kunai at you, one paper bomb at your kunais in the ground and some shuriken on either side of you

I have new abilities too.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(im not falling for that one again)i dodge the flower covered kunias with rukio twin swords.....and i dodge the shuricken by jumping up and land on the balcony....(focuses wind chakra in my rukio twin swords)slashing at your legs and head 20 times

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as your rukio twin swords deflect the kunai they blast injuring you and then my paper bomb detonates causing your paper bombs to detonate, causing injuries to your legs

as you jump on the balcony i moe my fingers a bit and the shuriken come flying back ( with threads, you cant see them since they r so thin ) and stabbed you on your back....

Meanwhile as you jump i go back down to the arena floor, leaving you on the balcony and me on the floor