Embarasing moments

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was ur most embarrasing moment?
(WARNING: i always rant about random stuff so forgive me:D)

My embarrasing moment was, well i have lots but i'll tell u one,
It was on grade 4 and me and my friends were mucking around the main courtyard of the school, we started turning around in our spots, they stopped but i didnt hear them say 'stop' so i kept going, after a couple of seconds i got really really dizzy so i stopped there was this puddle near me i slipped face first!! everyone in the courtyard saw me(a couple of hundred students i might add)! i was like OMG kill me now and save me from embarrasment! and then this girl started bitching about something and it annoyed the crap outta me so i punched her on the forehead and she fell off the stairs! her face was sooo priceless! and the best part was I DIDNT get into trouble!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! :D

Undertaker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my school bus some times ago, I tried to open window (it was really hot inside) but I wasn't capable of doing it so the girl next to me opened it everybody was laughing.

It wasn't about the force, it was about the technique (ouf)

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was really wasted and was goin on a rant about some mormons in front of all these people. you don't wanna know the contents.

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was ur most embarrasing moment?
(WARNING: i always rant about random stuff so forgive me:D)

My embarrasing moment was, well i have lots but i'll tell u one,
It was on grade 4 and me and my friends were mucking around the main courtyard of the school, we started turning around in our spots, they stopped but i didnt hear them say 'stop' so i kept going, after a couple of seconds i got really really dizzy so i stopped there was this puddle near me i slipped face first!! everyone in the courtyard saw me(a couple of hundred students i might add)! i was like OMG kill me now and save me from embarrasment! and then this girl started bitching about something and it annoyed the crap outta me so i punched her on the forehead and she fell off the stairs! her face was sooo priceless! and the best part was I DIDNT get into trouble!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! :D
When I was in the 3rd grade or so my dad took me and my sisters and brother out to eat at sizzler or something like that and I went to get my own ice cream out of the machine and couldnt figure out how to turn it off.

So now all the buffets have a sign saying dont leave your children unattended over the ice cream machines and treats because of me. Its my gift to America!.

Oh and there was the time I was pretty hammered at a club dont rember how I got my drinks but I went to use the restroom and pretty much walked into the womens restroom. (bitches have sofas and love seats and 5 mirrors in their restroom) But I recovered in the first step and 5 wtfs and went on my way to my restroom and still had fun and danced with girls that night.

i was really wasted and was goin on a rant about some mormons in front of all these people. you don't wanna know the contents.
I'm mormon (kinda).... lol

I wish I could rep you for every time you make me laugh lol.

one time cops walked in on me. n I finished like a boss.
Walked in on you doing what? (o_O)

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me, but what does Mucking mean?
tr.v. mucked, muck·ing, mucks
1. To fertilize with manure or compost.
2. To make dirty with or as if with muck.
3. To remove muck or dirt from (a mine, for example).

This one time, I was browsing Narutobase, and I saw a lot of posts with really bad English grammar, and I got embarrassed of the mankind.

Last edited:

~Law~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This one time, I was browsing Narutobase, and I saw a lot of posts with really bad English grammar, and I got embarrassed of the mankind.
:lmao: nice one. :p

~ Blueberry ~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

xd

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fall alot. I used to be embarrassed when I slipped on ice during Winter or whatever. Now when I fall, I'm like you shouldve been there!

Another is was before I got into a fight (I hate fighting now, just saying) with some guy (Stupid reason, we're friends now) and someone threw a water bottle on the floor and it happened to be near me. I thought it'd be funny to throw it out the person who I was going to fight. I did, but I hit everyone around me+him, but him XD I repeated that in my second attempt. Such a fail... Also, during the fight, someone pulled me off the guy (I'm weak, but the guy was afraid of getting sent off due to past records, so I got to look tough :p), but I was still angry and energized. I turned around was going to hit the guy until I saw him. He was way way taller than me and pretty big. I was literally like .............I'm sorry. I was struck with fear lol Another one is a fightthat happened a long time ago, in my 7th/8th grade (friends with guy now by the way) year. Teacher left the room. Perfect chance. The fight was even and in my favor during the beginning/middle, but he pulled my hood over my head and hit me twice RIGHT When the teacher walked back in. I was like Really? Couldnt have came earlier to see me winning? The teacher commeneted lucky I came in. He was hitting him or whatever. EPIC FAIL to me! No more fights for me! Because I fail and it's such a drag.

Last edited: