Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really an Eminem fan
I Don't like Eminem that much either, (especially his newer stuff, I feel it really sucks) but I myself rap and I really respect his skill as a rapper/ freestyler..
This particular freestyle was all improvised and had a lot of heart in it. Proof on the other hand is one of my favorite rappers. I love all the early stuff he did with Dilla, and slum village

Last edited:

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eminem is one of the greatest lyricist ever. His wordplay is pretty good too. Idk why people say his new stuff sucks when it doesn't it's just different. Different isn't necessarily bad it just proves how skilled eminem is. He has switched up his flow and style so many times that just goes to show how much of a great rapper he is. On his new album he had good songs like bad guy, Groundhog Day, rhyme or reason, rap god, headlights, survival ect. I could name more songs off his previous albums that are good too but the point is he deff is ONE of the greatest ever.

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eminem is one of the greatest lyricist ever. His wordplay is pretty good too. Idk why people say his new stuff sucks when it doesn't it's just different. Different isn't necessarily bad it just proves how skilled eminem is. He has switched up his flow and style so many times that just goes to show how much of a great rapper he is. On his new album he had good songs like bad guy, Groundhog Day, rhyme or reason, rap god, headlights, survival ect. I could name more songs off his previous albums that are good too but the point is he deff is ONE of the greatest ever.
his new stuff just doesn't hit like it used to.. I think when rappers age they sort of lose that natural energy and charisma on the mic. If you know what i mean.
I liked infinite, MM and slim shady LP, that's about it when it comes to em.