Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:eek:

*I create a raitsu shield around me, stopping the electricity, the shield then spreads outward, sending a large slice of raitsu at you*
*i shoot a bolt of electricity at the slice of reiatsu, and the electricity runs down it and out of it 5 times bigger*

*then your reiatsu attack dissappears and the bolt mortally injures you*

the electricity absorbed your reiatsu, and its power increased

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i shoot a bolt of electricity at the slice of reiatsu, and the electricity runs down it and out of it 5 times bigger*

*then your reiatsu attack dissappears and the bolt mortally injures you*

the electricity absorbed your reiatsu, and its power increased
Hrm, I don't think that could be done o_O
That'd be like... someone shoots a blast of chakra at you, and you shoot lightning at it and it absorbs it O_O

*lifts up my sword to block the electricity, and charges it with my chakra (not spiritual energy)*

*the result is like when mace windu used his lightsaber to reflect the emporer's lightning*

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hrm, I don't think that could be done o_O
That'd be like... someone shoots a blast of chakra at you, and you shoot lightning at it and it absorbs it O_O

*lifts up my sword to block the electricity, and charges it with my chakra (not spiritual energy)*

*the result is like when mace windu used his lightsaber to reflect the emporer's lightning*
but lightning is an absorbing element like fire, not to mention its combined with my reiatsu

*sticks a sword into the ground and electricity bursts out of the ground behind you, and you dont have enough time to block both attacks, so the one in the back hits your spine, ending the battle*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but lightning is an absorbing element like fire, not to mention its combined with my reiatsu

*sticks a sword into the ground and electricity bursts out of the ground behind you, and you dont have enough time to block both attacks, so the one in the back hits your spine, ending the battle*

Absorbing element? o_O
Then it's like using a chidori to somehow "absorb" a rasengan. O_O

I might not have time to block it, but I can still dodge it.
*I jump up in the air, my sword still in the exact same place it was before, and remain floating in the air*

*I'm blowing REALLY hard down at the ground*

By manipulating my earth body, I can compress the inside of myself, and then release it out of my mouth.

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absorbing element? o_O
Then it's like using a chidori to somehow "absorb" a rasengan. O_O

I might not have time to block it, but I can still dodge it.
*I jump up in the air, my sword still in the exact same place it was before, and remain floating in the air*

*I'm blowing REALLY hard down at the ground*

By manipulating my earth body, I can compress the inside of myself, and then release it out of my mouth.
*the electricity still attached to your sword flies in my direction, and i catch the sword and break it*
*i swing a blast of reiatsu at the wind, overpowering it and hitting you*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*the electricity still attached to your sword flies in my direction, and i catch the sword and break it*
*i swing a blast of reiatsu at the wind, overpowering it and hitting you*
Alright, now; that doesn't make ANY sense :p

I was deflecting the electricity back at you, and you can't use it to take mah sword :p