39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
unvote
/vote @Ekkologix @Poison

I'll be available until the end of this game fortunately. Feel free to put up more arguments. This may seem jumpy to the one who's a townie between the two of you but I just want to win after having come this far and imo it will be pretty easy to just wait it out for ekko until one of us is eliminated via RNG so his win is pretty much set in the stone unless a drastic change occurs and this is really all I can come up with.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
End of Day Phase 3
/vote black_pp

if ekko faked a townslip so well as mafia gj man you deserve to win but i doubt it
and frankly im too bored to do deep analysis
Is meant to be played together.
So here I go

/vote @dotasayslukundosucks @Poison
unvote
/vote @Ekkologix @Poison

I'll be available until the end of this game fortunately. Feel free to put up more arguments. This may seem jumpy to the one who's a townie between the two of you but I just want to win after having come this far and imo it will be pretty easy to just wait it out for ekko until one of us is eliminated via RNG so his win is pretty much set in the stone unless a drastic change occurs and this is really all I can come up with.

Vote Count
dotsayslukundosucks: black_pp
Black_pp: dota - unvote - Ekkologix

1. Black_PP - 1 Vote
2. Ekkologix - 1 vote

You must be registered to see images

@Black_pp has been lynched. They were a Vanilla Town.

END GAME.
Mafia Wins.

Congratulations to @Ekkologix and @Agent476 .

Thank You everyone for playing the game.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dota played this like shit, never gonna vote him MVP or anything like that, noone listened to me and how I suspected Ekko.
I have never seen someone giving Ekko such an easy townlock read lol

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dota played this like shit, never gonna vote him MVP or anything like that, noone listened to me and how I suspected Ekko.
I have never seen someone giving Ekko such an easy townlock read lol
Dota was wrong, and he was pocketed by Ekko.
I don't think he played bad, he just didn't see the truth, but he showed himself as villager and this is one of the most important things in mafia.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also didnt play this well, but you never give someone that easily a townlock
dota was active and good for the game tho, but tbf getting this hard pocketed and voting on a player that's most likely town is just a minus move of doom

anyway gg guys, especially @Black_pp , I was townreading that fella

Ekkologix

Kin
492💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rej u need to realize some ppl here are barely starting mafia so they come off as very genuine and take things without much suspecions

i was actually completely offline at the end sleeping so they could of lynched me without my knowledge

same for day 1 where i could of hammered lynch to save agent

eitherway honestly inactivity hurt this game super bad and cop just trolled without showing results

i dont rly have much to say about this game. it wasnt rly a deserved win but rather a win granted to us by towns apathy

• Angry
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rej u need to realize some ppl here are barely starting mafia so they come off as very genuine and take things without much suspecions
Dont act like I havent realized this kek.
I realized this pre-game.

Dota was just a bit more experienced. All I had to complain was him letting himself pocket that easily. Had more expectations. But it happened and its just a game. So again dont tell me what to do, so....shoo shoo.

Gg guys

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know Rej played well, that was expected from him :facts:

Because is a game for beginners and people who wants to learn how to play this game, I want to give my vote to @Black_pp who found the correct lynch in the final 3 (named F3 in mafia) and had the desire to play (named in mafia WIM - wants it more- ) and showed himself villagery. :wes:

Activity was indeed very low, and I had myself several times an urge to post, before i remebered i am just a mentor who was mentoring a good player.

• Wow
Reactions: Black_pp and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not to mention setup being very mafia favored even with the RNG on agent day 1 helping town equalize this alot
Also nah "very mafia favoured" is an exaggeration. Town needed a protective PR but outside of that the ratioing is legit.
5v2 with open claiming and two town PRs is the most basic setup for claim based games in any mafia format.