• Poll closed .
Kin
68💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyway I re-read the game again

@Black_pp I remember you suspected dota but chose to randomly vote agent. I recall asking you about it before but you never really explained your reasoning properly.

but at the same time i really dont like how dota started the game with his "I am town" posts then an activity excuse
its not an excuse, i hate excuses
frankly i was just being realistic

Kin
68💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
saying youre town is nai but in my case i did it because i rolled it
its your choice to believe it or not
but i hate playing scum so much i legitimately dipped a game due to rolling scum and got banned for a month for it
the only way id be hyped to play as scum here is if i played with rej cause of familiarity

Black_pp

Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
did you ever talk about your reasoning for voting agent?
like your gameplay looks very random with a random vote on agent that just ended up harming him since he never voted to save himself

I imagine the mafia team is very inactive honestly, as can be seen from agent not even placing a vote. I wouldn't say you are inactive (since there were more inactive playrs), but you are the most inactive one of the 3 of us.
As I said earlier, I simply didn't have enough data in my hands to decide on one of the active guys to vote for and rej and some other guys have said that a vote generates the most discussion, so I was somewhat waiting for him to defend himself too but that didn't happen and before I knew it, the day was over. I'm still foreign to this game and I didn't really think agent will end up being voted out via RNG. So yes, him losing was purely random since I could have just as easily picked up from the other two inactive players.
And about me not replying to your questioning about my reason for not reading agent and yet voting him out is partially because I must have skipped over it and as you said earlier, most of it was due to my relative inactivity when compared to all of you. I tend to do reply and start discussions in a single go and then not check up on the game for hours and the last few days were helluva lot more tough for me to spare my attention to this thread. It was mostly two of you doing the talking and some occasional inputs from me and rej in the early game and an inactive game just doesn't generate as much interest, as Dota implied earlier.

Black_pp

Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
saying youre town is nai but in my case i did it because i rolled it
its your choice to believe it or not
but i hate playing scum so much i legitimately dipped a game due to rolling scum and got banned for a month for it
the only way id be hyped to play as scum here is if i played with rej cause of familiarity
Interesting. I'll like to hear more about your feelings later as to why you dipped the game if you are interested to have a talk later xD (and I still apologise for my previous comments, I have been acting pretty impulsive lately)

Black_pp

Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The way I see this is you wanted to vote agent then wanted agent to vote someone else. That way agent does not die, but just in case he dies in the future, you will look better since you voted for him.

If your vote on agent was not random, it would of looked alot better
That should be the case if I were a mafia. Don't really expect myself to have come up with such a tactic if I was a mafia given that I am playing this for the first time and poison dragged me to this game

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto
Kin
68💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think your reasoning for the vote holds up because if you wanted to vote someone inactive why not go with the cop or if you want to go for someone scummy why not go with me

votes make discussion so why vote the guy who was unlikely to respond

Kin
68💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting. I'll like to hear more about your feelings later as to why you dipped the game if you are interested to have a talk later xD (and I still apologise for my previous comments, I have been acting pretty impulsive lately)
i just like solving and i don't like deception/tricking others so i dont experience fun playing as mafia

Black_pp

Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont think your reasoning for the vote holds up because if you wanted to vote someone inactive why not go with the cop or if you want to go for someone scummy why not go with me

votes make discussion so why vote the guy who was unlikely to respond
Like I said, I'm totally new to the game and all I knlw about the cop is that he is supposed to have the power to check out one single person's identity. I have zero knowledge about anything further than that. I really only meant to pull in one single guy amongst the inactive guys since voting him will atleast give him a reason to start a conversation and we could have taken it further after that. And well I'm not going to deny that the majority of my conscious just wanted to believe that there's a hidden mafia in the group and agent was picked randomly. I could have just as easily picked up anybody from the rest of the two guys. Who knew that the luck would have been in my favour and RNG would actually kick out the scum.
Not going to lie, I'm starting to believe more of you than ekko now. I don't know how it will turn out but I'll just go along with my whim now