ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy arrives on the training grounds and sees his student standing before him. "Hey there, the name's Luffy! Now that you've mastered the basic concept of Strong Fist, what can you tell me of the branch of Taijutsu created by the famous Kaito? "

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the late reply , I just got out of the hostpital not long ago and was catching up on things

Besides it being elemental infused taijutsu it is also a more advanced form of taijutsu itself . K'Tai resesmbles Kung fu replicating different animals with different fighting stances with also different strength and weaknesses along with it. It takes taijutsu to another level .

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the late reply , I just got out of the hostpital not long ago and was catching up on things

Besides it being elemental infused taijutsu it is also a more advanced form of taijutsu itself . K'Tai resesmbles Kung fu replicating different animals with different fighting stances with also different strength and weaknesses along with it. It takes taijutsu to another level .
OOC: Apologies myself, I hope you're feeling better now!

That was a very simple and accurate way of putting it. Touching on Kaito's taijutsu, we should note that there re also restricted techniques that are forbidden for basic practitioners to use. After finishing the basics, you can achieve the next level through becoming an Official Sage, or going through a special mission if you are granted it. My training method won't be done in order, we will first start out from the bottom, with techniques that don't require chakra, then move onto techniques that do. After that, we will move onto techniques that require either your primary elemental specialty or the affinity you feel more comfortable with. As a warm up, I will have you perform a technique that you're already familiar with, as it is simply a tweaked version of what you've learned in your Strong Fist training.

Suddenly a Hozuki Water clone is materialized in front of his student. The clone is compressed to the highest degree, making him crystalline in nature.

The Rising Uppercut technique is a technique that is generally used to prevent a target that is close to you from entering the air, preventing them from escaping or moving elsewhere on the air. Unlike a traditional uppercut, this one will be performed whilst jumping. This means that you'll utilize your body as a spring, distributing not only weight, but also built up momentum as you push yourself off of the ground. While doing so, you'll also chain together a spinning factor, pivoting on your foot to maximize the damage, building even more striking momentum. Feel free to utilize what ever foot and arm/hand you're most comfortable with, as well as strike where you deem fit.

( Shouryuken ) - Rising Uppercut
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: This attack is a jumping uppercut in which the user utilizes a spin to increase the reach and speed of their jump. This attack is an excellent anti-air move capable of sending a target flying several feet.

OOC: What I look in the training is usually how you choose to describe your motions. The more detail, the better, but I am not asking for a paragraph by any means, just clear cut descriptions that may not leave important details out, that the opponent that potentially exploit. Kaito's Taijutsu as you said, is a more advanced and technical version of Strong Fist, so detail plays a greater roll as these techniques incorporate actual stances and body movements to increase force and/or momentum.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toneri crouches down in a low stance bending his knees. He then prepares himself in a manner he might've never done before as he begins to exert a lot of force into legs as he begins to drive himself upwards. While in the same motion as jumping toneri begins to turn his body before actually leaving the ground as he uses his right arm to thrust upwards , Uppercutting the air while landing back after completing a complete circle.

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toneri crouches down in a low stance bending his knees. He then prepares himself in a manner he might've never done before as he begins to exert a lot of force into legs as he begins to drive himself upwards. While in the same motion as jumping toneri begins to turn his body before actually leaving the ground as he uses his right arm to thrust upwards , Uppercutting the air while landing back after completing a complete circle.
OOC: That was good. As far as the rotation goes, did you go counter-clockwise? I am assuming you did because of the arm you chosen to do the uppercut with. These are small details that could play a big part in a quoted-arguement.

The next chakraless technique will be the Elbow and Knee Combo strike. It consists of jumping towards your target, in this case my clone. While doing so, raise both of your arms as you point your elbows directly downwards towards their head. (The clone's head). Once you're within range, I want you to bring your knees upwards, to deal a pincer like attack on the clone's head, striking their jaw with your knees and the top of their head with your elbows. This is similar in nature the interception method, however it doesn't produce the same bone-breaking force.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.