Cam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are all great theories especially the earth element ones, never thought I'd picture an earth element Rasengan, but ninjas mostly only get about 2 elements so we not gonna see Naruto do all those elemental Rasengans and if Naruto ever does get a second element I'm pretty sure it will be water, so that one would probably be the winning theory.

Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think water rasengan would be more like ice, so millions of tiny pieces of sharp ice would just cut you to ribbons.
edit: but i think ice is an advanced element, so nevermind. -_-

Last edited:

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water rasengan in its close range state would mostprobably be like a normal but overpowerd rasengan but after it hit it expanded and put them into a water prison which started to compress drown and crush the target.

an earth rasengan in its long range stated would mostprobably be a black normal looking rasengan thats thrown towards the target it hits and all the earth trees and rocks gravitate towards the target and suffocate and crush its like being buried uner ground

or it would be a rasengan thats shoved into the earth traverses under the earth to the target once the rasengan is below the target it opens up a hole in he earth the opponent falls in the earth closes up around the opponent but the opponent is not crushed instead the still spinning rasengan causes the rocks to ravage the opponents body.