Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rasengan is one of the most stongest techniques in the Narutoverse, an A-rank technique originally invented by Naruto's father, the 4th hokage. However it was incomplete. He was planning to combine the Rasengan with his chakra-element, but he died before he could do that.

You must be registered for see images

After him only 4 known people learned it: Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto and Konohamaru.
Kakashi (and Jiraiya probarly) tried to combine their chakra element with the Rasengan, but failed. Then Kakashi tried to learn Naruto combining it. But it's after they decided to do this, that they looked wich chakra-element Naruto has. He has wind. And after some harsh training, Naruto was the first person ever to achief this goal. The result is known: the Rasenshuriken

the Rasenshuriken = an S-ranked technique that destroys the opponent on cellular level, it creates a vortex where the opponent is attacked by countless tiny windblades.. Personally I find this one of the coolest techniques there is.

But there's something I've been thinking of lately. The Rasenshuriken is the result of Rasengan + wind chakra. But what would have happend if Naruto had another chakra-element? Naruto was the first one to succeed, so nobody could knew before him what would happen if you mixed the Rasengan and a chakra-element, outside the fact that it would be a very powerful technique.
So what would have been the result if Naruto had another chakra-element? What technique would have been awakend if he had fire; water; earth or lightning-chakra?

-we know the result with wind-shakra: wind release:Rasenshuriken

-lightning-chakra: I think this would be like the chidori, only way stronger. I'm not sure, but I thought Kakashi even created the chidori as a result of not being able to put his lightning-chakra into his Rasengan. He also used his chidori to explain nature manipulation when he was teaching Naruto. So chidori is some kind of weaker version of the Rasengan with lightning-chakra.
So when you would combine these two elements, you would get a powered-up version of the chidori and when you would hit someone with that it would create a vortex(like with the Rasenshuriken, as a result of the quick-spinning chakra, this would also happen with the other elements). Then it would send a continuously electrical charge through the body that would result in an overload of the nervusystem(just like the technique of Sasuke, only way stronger and it would keep on going) and like everything that is completely overloaded, it explodes.
And just like the Rasenshuriken, if it's concentrated enough it could be thrown in the form of bollighting = on of the most mysterious and strongest forces of nature.

-fire-chakra: Well I have less to say about this one then with lightning-chakra. It would probarly create a fireball in your hand that when you thrown/hit your opponet directly with it, an enormous fire-vortex would appear that would turn so fast that it would suck out all the oxygen in the area, so that your opponent would die of suffocation even before he gets completely roasted. It's so heavy that there wouldn't even be left any ash of the enemy. Because of the oxygen it would even get stronger insteed of weakening as time passes. It maybe could be thrown as a fireball.

-water-chakra: A difficult one, because I don't know if you would need a water source of it. Let's say you don't. It would be pretty the same as with fire, only it would be a water-vortex and instead of being burned and suffocated, you get drowned and completely crushed by the pressure of the water. And after the attack, the only thing what is left is your mangled body with al your bones grinded to dust in your body.

-earth-chakra: I have no freaking idea what his would give. It's a bit a paradox too mix something quick-spinning like the chakra with something heavy, blunt and sturdy like earth. Unless it would be in mud or sand form, but for so far as I know only Gaara can manipulate sand and I don't even wanna know what a mudball-Rasengan would look like.

Well that's all I think. If you have another idea(especially with the earth element) what would happen then just post it, but make it at least a bit logical.

Last edited:

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well for an earth rasengan I have an idea

when you get closer to the target earth starts to rise up in the air and when you hit the target they get covered with earth and kind of suffocate without oxygen

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Rasengan is one of the most stongest techniques in the Narutoverse, an A-rank technique originally invented by Naruto's father, the 4th hokage. However it was incomplete. He was planning to combine the Rasengan with his chakra-element, but he died before he could do that.

After him only 4 known people learned it: Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto and Konohamaru.
Kakashi (and Jiraiya probarly) tried to combine their chakra element with the Rasengan, but failed. Then Kakashi tried to learn Naruto combining it. But it's after they decided to do this, that they looked wich chakra-element Naruto has. He has wind. And after some harsh training, Naruto was the first person ever to achief this goal. The result is known: the Rasenshuriken

the Rasenshuriken = an S-ranked technique that destroys the opponent on cellular level, it creates a vortex where the opponent is attacked by countless tiny windblades.. Personally I find this one of the coolest techniques there is.

But there's something I've been thinking of lately. The Rasenshuriken is the result of Rasengan + wind chakra. But what would have happend if Naruto had another chakra-element? Naruto was the first one to succeed, so nobody could knew before him what would happen if you mixed the Rasengan and a chakra-element, outside the fact that it would be a very powerful technique.
So what would have been the result if Naruto had another chakra-element? What technique would have been awakend if he had fire; water; earth or lightning-chakra?

-lightning-chakra: I think this would be like the chidori, only way stronger. I'm not sure, but I thought Kakashi even created the chidori as a result of not being able to put his lightning-chakra into his Rasengan. He also used his chidori to explain nature manipulation when he was teaching Naruto. So chidori is some kind of weaker version of the Rasengan with lightning-chakra.
So when you would combine these two elements, you would get a powered-up version of the chidori and when you would hit someone with that it would create a vortex(like with the Rasenshuriken, as a result of the quick-spinning chakra, this would also happen with the other elements). Then it would send a continuously electrical charge through the body that would result in an overload of the nervusystem(just like the technique of Sasuke, only way stronger and it would keep on going) and like everything that is completely overloaded, it explodes.
And just like the Rasenshuriken, if it's concentrated enough it could be thrown in the form of bollighting = on of the most mysterious and strongest forces of nature.

-fire-chakra: Well I have less to say about this one then with lightning-chakra. It would probarly create a fireball in your hand that when you thrown/hit your opponet directly with it, an enormous fire-vortex would appear that would turn so fast that it would suck out all the oxygen in the area, so that your opponent would die of suffocation even before he gets completely roasted. It's so heavy that there wouldn't even be left any ash of the enemy. Because of the oxygen it would even get stronger insteed of weakening as time passes. It maybe could be thrown as a fireball.

-water-chakra: A difficult one, because I don't know if you would need a water source of it. Let's say you don't. It would be pretty the same as with fire, only it would be a water-vortex and instead of being burned and suffocated, you get drowned and completely crushed by the pressure of the water. And after the attack, the only thing what is left is your mangled body with al your bones grinded to dust in your body.

-earth-chakra: I have no freaking idea what his would give. It's a bit a paradox too mix something quick-spinning like the chakra with something heavy, blunt and sturdy like earth. Unless it would be in mud or sand form, but for so far as I know only Gaara can manipulate sand and I don't even wanna know what a mudball-Rasengan would look like.

Well that's all I think. If you have another idea(especially with the earth element) what would happen then just post it, but make it at least a bit logical.

Yeah I Would Like To See It Can You Image

LieLaLie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have been wondering about the same thing with the different elements...
i mean naruto will get sometime a second element most likely water and he will eventually try do combine rasengan with his second element...

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i don't know about earth rasegan woill be like either i was think more diffrently
like slaming it into the gown causing an earth quake

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here I found fire rasengan on the internet its big so spoilers for it

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lightning rasengan Rasenraigan

lightning rasengan somewat similar to chidori dats for sure
but it will be equal to the strength of raikiri as kakashi developed raikiri just cause he coudn't make any lightning style spiral sphere :/
it will still have somewat different effects as chidori applies

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice post.

heres a pic of a lightning rasengan

if naruto can master fire then he could do a wind and fire one together at the same time and make an even bigger rasenshuriken:cool:
(hope kishi is taking notes):p

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice post.

heres a pic of a lightning rasengan

if naruto can master fire then he could do a wind and fire one together at the same time and make an even bigger rasenshuriken:cool:
(hope kishi is taking notes):p
yes that would be really awsome. But he probarly would need another clone to put the fire chakra in it.
Nice pic btw:)

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes that would be really awsome. But he probarly would need another clone to put the fire chakra in it.
Nice pic btw:)
yeah i likes it to:D

but i was thinking more like 2 rasenshurikens one fire, one wind..
and make them clash with each other so the wind one would enhance the fire one:cool:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still have no idea of the effects of an earth-Rasengan, but I would say it should have a dark brown/dark grey collour~metal collour and If you would throw it, you should throw it kinda like a bowlingball, because it would be way heavier then the other Rasengans. Then it would travel just above the earth surface, but destroying and absorbing the earth under and on both sides of itself. As a result of that it would grow larger and it would send shockwaves(~earthquake) through the earth that travel to then enemy and bring him of balance or even wound him before the Rasengan strikes.

Allosawyou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I think that the effect of each element of the Rasengan would be different. The Shuriken suits the wind element, as it is free moving, and the wind element is suited to cutting attacks, hence the sharp Shuriken edges, and the many, cutting hits.

Recall the normal wind-element rasengan, before Naruto finished it. It was way above the Rasengan. Some elemental Rasengan may take that form

A fire rasengan, upon impact, would likly form an inferno. I'm thinking that it would take a normal rasengan form, and, on impact, while the rasengan and the flames grind, flames wil be spouted like a flamethrower from the rasengan, leaving a charred, rasengan'ed body, or even just ashes.

A Water-element Rasengan, I imagine as being like a bubble, upon impact, it would expand, and trap the foe, while the inner chakra spins and slices still. The slicing would be less damaging than the Wind-Element, as it's the normal chakra doing it, but the water would make it harder to escape (the bubble is solid outside, due to either freezing over, or the chakra making it solid) than the immateral orb of the wind Rasengan. Then, there'd be drowning, ect.

A Lightling Element Rasengan, I think would actually be similar to the Raikiri. With both Chidori and Raikiri, you can see a concentrated part of chakra. Well, if the shape manipulation and nature manipulation were in harmony, the result would be a Rasengan orb, which, on impact, would either expand into a spear of lighting, like a lighting bolt, and perice through the target, like an extended Lighting Blade, or, it would electrocute the foe dreadfully, while grinding away, before blasting the foe back in Rasengan fashion, while still electrocuting them.

An Earth Element Rasengan, I think would be more Chakra-intensive. Remember when the Wind-Element Rasengan picked up the rocks, and shattered them? Well, an Earth Element would likly pick them up, but they would be spinning around the Rasengan, forming a quick spinning form of rocks, which would batter and crush the foe, before, when the core hits, like the Lightling Style one, get all swept away in a Rasengan style orb, with the foe, pounding and grinding them. Either that, or the rocks would become part of the rasengan, forming a larger, darker one, and, upon impact, it would be heavy enough, and dense enough to simply punch right through a target. The rotation speed would not be effected.

But, we don't know why the 4th, J-Man (If he tried), and Kakashi couldn't mix their elements. It could be that only the Wind Element is compatiable with the Rasengan. (The 4th may have been wind affinity, but he died soon after creating the Rasengan. J-Man was Fire Affinity, and Kakashi is Lightling)