0⚔️
Izuna waits for sempai noni to show up
"I wonder how sempai will teach"

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.
This is the last Jutsu I learned

Last edited:

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mold my Charka into the palm of my hands. Once I have enough enough Charka built up in the palm of my hand I start to change it into lightening style Charka. Once I have enough lightening style Charka I put my hands out in front of me. Once I put my hands out I release my lightening style Charka through my palms and release it into the air in front of me. This creates a wall of lightening I front of me.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah its very well. From now on your going to use this template, no more need for performing just use the template okay?

PHP:
[B]Strong points[/B] 

[LIST]
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[/LIST]

[B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[/LIST]

[B]Combinations-strategies[/B] 

[B]Ways to counter this technique[/B]  

[B]Questions[/B]

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Raiton: Bakurai ) - Lightning Release: Depth Charge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After enveloping themselves with lightning, the user emanates a powerful bolt of electricity targeted at their opponent.

Okay here is a simple technique. The user will envelop their whole bodies with lightning and then aim at the opponent sending the lightning which was once around their body now sent as projectile; A powerful bolt of electricity at the opponent. Now this is a projectile base so you can send more techs after for combos. It is a straightforward technique but can be used for combos and distractions. A huge problem is you will first be covered in lightning, and that spells trouble for water attacks and leave you vulnerable to wind attacks. Its a small window but a smart opponent can easily take advantage. Be weary.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

This is a fast paced technique which I like to use with combos and trying to force my opponent into a corner. The user will raise their hand/weapon send lightning chakra and a discharge is tricked and a bolt is sent back to the opponent towards any location of the users choosing. This gives the technique a rather flexible motion and is easy to perform. Right after sending the lightning technique you can continue to another technique making this a great speed base
technique.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Description: After the user performs the Ram ? Boar ? Dog ? Bird ? Hare hand seals, he releases his lightning chakra into the ground, using it to forcefully shape the earth into 4 big pillars (proportionate to the target area) around the target. Once they rise, they unleash a barrage of lightning bolts, currents and shocks to whatever is inside, paralyzing, shocking and damaging the target from all around.

This is a rather slow technique. After doing 6 hand seals the user will summon 4 pillars to grow from the ground and around the opponents area. Now the pillars take some time to grow but they go grow nonetheless in time, I recommend you do a distraction for the opponent to allow them to erect in time. Anyway when they rise you will send a lightning charge through the pillars and bolts of lightning is sent towards the areas covered. Anything inside the pillars will be shocked and paralyzed. This is great to trap large summons.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu:
Strong points

• Good for combinations
  • Versatile since it can force the opponent onto defensive
  • causes the opponent to counter a combo
Weak points

• Water style can harm the user in the small time frame the user is encased in lightening
  • Obvious to anyone who sees it
  • Wind attacks will prevent the you from doing anything else
Combinations-strategies
You could combo this up with hiding in the mist as long as your not inside the mist.
You could use hiding like a mole to get behind your opponent than fire this technique off

Ways to counter this technique
Earth style: tunnel is an easy way to evade the jutsu
Gale palms would be another way to counter this jutsu

Questions What is the shape of this attack?

Second Jutsu:
Strong points

• Useful to corner your opponent
  • It can prevent them from doing hand seals
  • Creates an opening for other jutsu
Weak points

• Leaves you open for a taijutsu counter
  • The opponent can prevent you from raising your arm by using a large scale fire attack first
  • Its weak to wind style
Combinations-strategies
I would combo this up with hiding in the mist to block my opponents sight than bring the bolt of lightening down on them.
I would use large scale water technique to increase the damage the lightening does to the opponent.

Hiding like a mole technique is a good way to evade
Hiding in the mist can cause your opponent to halt the attack if they get caught in it.

Questions How many lightening strikes are there

Third Jutsu:
Strong points

• Useful in preventing your opponent from attacking you with a wind style attack
  • Its a good way to slow your opponent down
  • Effective against your opponents summoning
Weak points

• requires hand seals
  • easily evade once its formed
  • not exactly useful unless your opponent attacks you with a large scale earth technique
Combinations-strategies
I would use Bedrock coffin first than this jutsu so that my opponent would be left focusing on the sections of rock coming towards him rather than the pillars appearing.
I would use earth flow river to distract my opponent from the pillars that I would create using this jutsu

Wind stream would be a useful way to evade this jutsu.
World Shaking combo with eath style Bedrock coffin would counter this jutsu

Questions
What's the sixth hand seal I only count five?
Since it requires pillars is it an Earth/Lightening combo jutsu?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First Jutsu:

Questions What is the shape of this attack?

Questions How many lightening strikes are there

Questions
What's the sixth hand seal I only count five?
Since it requires pillars is it an Earth/Lightening combo jutsu?
The shape is like any normal bolt.
Around 2-4.
I wrote badly yes its only 5.
The earth acts as a base but its mainly lightning, though I do see your point.

Also may you please add more detail to the techs? If needed we can go one at a time. Up to you.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Long
Damage point: 40 (+20 to Water Technique)
Description: After doing the Rabbit ? Dog ? Boar ? Ram ? Rat hand seals, the user generates a large amount of lightning from their hands, which can then be either released in an unfocused manner or passed through conductive materials to improve the electrical power of the technique, namely in conjunction with Water Techniques. In fact, certain users have showed that its possible to, if the user has the ability to mold both Water and Lightning chakras at the same time (for example, Darui who has Storm Release), unleash this particular technique at the same time as they exhale/spit some water technique (which needs to consist of a stream of water), combining both in a seemingly consecutive move. Other ninjas will need to use a clone or an ally for the same effect.

Okay this is a very nice jutsu and its sole purpose is to use with combos. The user will send from their hands unfocused lightning chakra, which can travel towards the opponent as a stream. That is fairly simple method which has basic combos and counters to it. Its best feature is it goes hand and hand with basically any water jutsu, not only that but it is a very fast when coming into conjunction with the water. Right when you send out the water, you can perform the technique which will meet with the water almost instantly and travel all through the water. People with storm release who has storm release can send the water and lightning at the same time which is much quicker in a sense, though its still fast with ot without it. Though if you want the same speed having a clone handy is always good. Now little should I say that its power is increase by a lot when with water, has so many combos. The harsh part is you must do some quick hand seals. For the counter I want you to counter it if someone was to have sent a wave of water in conjunction of this jutsu.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

A great ground attack. The user will release lightning all throughout the edges of their skin and with a good thrust send that lightning towards the ground which begins to rush at the opponent, when it gets to the opponent it shock them on the feet sending a surge through their whole body which can hurt them badly. The tendril can also be split apart in separates tendrils to attack multiple targets. I should mention this is a rather loud technique, something you would not use for snick attacks, when you release it around your body cracks are heard and when channeled in the ground you can hear it easily. It travels long range, as well. It move rather fast as well, its great to pressure an opponent with.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user raises their hands to the air, charging lightning. He will then unleash the lightning energy at the enemy target in the form of a lightning bolt.

Very simple the user raises their hand towards the sky where their are going to be clouds, the user will gather a portion of lightning chakra from those clouds in the sky and condense it in the palms of their hands which they then send as a stream of lightning bolt towards the opponent. Problems is you will have to focus in the sky to gather the chakra, literally raising your arms leaving your arms occupied and focus towards the clouds. Little to say it can leave you open seriously. Everything else is very simple.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this enough detail

• effective when concentrate through water style
  • useful against earth spikes and pillar
  • effective against steel release user
Weak points

• five hand seals are required before you can use this Jutsu.
  • the attack is not focused so it requires a water combo to be effective
  • weak against c rank wind style like gale palm
Combinations-strategies
(Does this combo work and is it possible?) I focus my Charka into my mouth. Once I have the required Charka i change its nature into water style Charka. As I finish changing the Charkas nature into water style I spew from my mouth into the air. With a mist now surrounding myself and the target. Now that I have the field covered I jump into the air and mold my Charka back into my mouth. Once I am halfway to the peak of my jump I change the nature of my Charka I to wind. Once I have the required wind Charka I release it from my mouth allowing me at the peak of my jump to exit from mist. I start to mold my Charka into the palm of my hands. Once I have enough Charka in my hands I change its nature to lightening style. Once I have enough Charka built up in my hands I release it into the mist electrifying it.

I mold my Charka into my feet. Once I have enough Charka I change the nature into earth style Charka. Once I have enough earth style Charka I release it into the ground after performing a rat hand seal. This cause the ground around my opponent to lift up and clash with the water style Jutsu.

Questions would you like the Jutsus I used?

Second Jutsu:
Strong points

• hard to defend against
  • uses earth as a medium
  • good for distance
Weak points

• can't be used in close range
  • slamming palms into the ground makes your Jutsu easier to react to
  • way to avoid
Combinations-strategies
While standing on the ground I mold my Charka. Once I have enough Charka I change its nature to wind style. I focus my wind Charka into my lungs. I take a deep breath and exhale once I finish focusing my Charka into my lungs. As I am exhaling I release my Charka into my breath causing a weak wind to spring into existence and lift up the dirt in the ground causing a dust cloud to appear. I focus my Charka into the palm of my hand. Once I have the required Charka I change its nature to lightening. Once I have the lightening built up I slam the palm of my hand into the ground and release my Charka causing a lightening Jutsu to flow through the earth and separate just before hitting my target.

I mold my Charka into my feet. Once I have enough Charka I change its nature to earth style. Once I have the right amount of Charka built up into my feet I release it into the ground this causes a pillar of earth (dull) to rise up and send me into the air.

Questions N/A

Third Jutsu:
Strong points

• prevents the opponent from evading by Air
  • prevents eye contact
  • useful in a combination attack with a ground based Jutsu
Weak points

• leaves you open for a taijustu counter.
  • it will prevent you from doing hand seals
  • ineffective if your opponent does a mid range ariel wind attack
Combinations-strategies
I mold my Charka into my feet. Once I have enough Charka I mold it into earth style. Once I have the required earth style Charka built up in my feet I release it into the ground causing the earth to shake. I than mold my Charka into the palm of my hand. Than I change its nature to raiton. Once I have enough raiton Charka I raise my hand up it the air and release my Charka. This causes a lightening bolt to come down and strike my opponent.

I mold my Charka into the palms of my hand. Once I have enough Charka I change it into wind style Charka. I clap my hands together after I aim upward and cause a gale to hit the lightening bolt

Questions how many lightening bolts

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the jutsus, and just one bolt.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Okay what you will do is simply channel lightning chakra towards the palm of your hand release it and straighten it out into a whip. The whip size travels up to mid range, and can only stay active for no more then one turn. You must keep it in your hand for the duration, if you don't do other wise it will be released. You can whip anywhere you aim and its rather flexible as well. Hitting an opponent with it can seriously shock them, nice simple technique. Huge downside is your a open target for water techniques.

(Raiton: Raiju Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting and rampages towards his target.

Okay the user will once again gather their raiton chakra in their hand and release it forward towards the opponent, while manipulating the lightning into a hound/dog which attaches itself to the users hand through a bolt of lightning running towards the hound. Hound stays on for one turn as well, the user can send it towards the opponent and on contact can shock them badly, it can be controlled to go anywhere and react anyhow through the user. One huge disadvantage is you can not use any jutsu other then raiton, unless you have Yin-Yang so be sure to use it right for the one turn you have with it. Lastly since its attached to you water jutsus are a problem for you.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Believe it or not this was one of the first jutsus I loved using, especially during my early days of the RP. Its a great projectile based attack. The user will shoot a bolt of lightning shaped as a spear towards the opponent, it can also be split into many pieces though would get weaker with every split you make to it. Its a fast running jutsu as well. I loved it due to its simplicity as well as being quick to perform and very simple as well as effective. It can pierce and shock an opponent.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu:
Strong points

• Gives you a weapon to defend yourself with
  • Effective against earth armor
  • Its useful for stunning your opponent through shock
Weak points

• Water style jutsu would do more damage if the jutsu made contact with you
  • Prevents you from doing hand seal
  • lacks any damaging capabilities aside from the shocking
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka into the palm of my left hand. Once I have enough charka in left I hand I start to change its nature into wind style charka. Once I have the required wind style charka I make a ram hand seal. After I make the ram hand seal I release my wind charka into the ground near my opponent. As a tornado starts to form I separate the top, middle, and bottom from each other to create several smaller tornadoes to circle around my target and inflict damage from all sides. After the tornadoes surround my target I mold my charka into my left hand. Once I have enough charka in the palm of my hand I change its nature to lightening style charka. Once I have enough lightening style charka I release my charka to the right of my left hand so I can grab the whip and than whip it around my targets neck region strangling him.

I gather my charka into my lungs. Once I have the required charka I change its nature into wind style charka. Once I have enough wind style charka I exhale and release my charka into my breath causing a sphere of wind to appear and destroy the lightening whip

Questions Why is it called Lightning Release: Lightning tornado if the technique creates a whip

Second Jutsu:
Strong points

• You can direct the jutsu
  • It can go through earth style jutsus A rank and below (The A rank jutsu would destroy this jutsu as well)
  • Its rather versatile if used correctly
Weak points

• Prevents hand signs
  • Leaves you open to water style counters
  • prevents you from using another element
Combinations-strategies
I focus my charka into my right hand. Once I have enough charka I start to change its nature to water style. After I have enough water style charka I release it from my right hand in the shape of a small blast. Just as the jutsu is launched I start to mold my charka into the palm of my hand. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to lightening style. Once I have enough lightening style charka I release it from my left hand. This creates a hound of lightening. The hound was connected to my left hand through a bolt of lightening. The hound hits the target just as the water technique starts to cause damage to the target.

I start to mold my charka into my mouth. As I am doing this I take out a few shuriken. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to wind style. As I am changing the nature to wind style I take a deep breath. Once I have enough wind style charka I place my shuriken a few inches in front of my mouth. I start to exhale and I combine my charka with my breath. This causes my shuriken to rotate from the wind. I promptly throw my rotating shuriken towards the lightening hound.

Questions
I think Kakashi used this jutsu?
Could this jutsu be combined with the previous jutsu

Third Jutsu:
Strong points

• A fast jutsu
  • Its rather versatile and it can cause damage two ways
  • Requires no hand seals and it won't prevent you from doing a jutsu with hand seals afterward
Weak points

• If you split the spear apart it becomes weaker
  • Small time frame where a water style jutsu could counter this and cause the jutsu to backfire on you
  • Wind style
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka into my mouth. Once I have enough charka I change it into wind style. As I start to change my charka nature I take a deep breath. Once I have the required wind charka I exhale and combine my charka with my breath creating a dust cloud to envelope myself and my target. Once I have completed creating a dust cloud I mold my charka into my mouth. Once I finished molding my charka into my mouth I change its nature to Raiton. Once I have the required lightening style charka in my mouth I release it as I exhale. This cause a spear to appear from my mouth and strike the opponent.

I mold my charka into my feet. Once I have the required charka I change the nature to earth style. After I have the required earth style charka I release it into the ground beneath my feet. This cause the ground beneath me to become sand. After successfully avoiding the technique I pop up to the right of my target and behind him as well. Leaving no trace of what I did because the earth reverted back to its original state

Questions N/A

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IDK I don't name them.
Also I don't remember who used it first and yes I say it can work as a combo, virtually anything can.
Lastly add more to the adv and dis.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

A great tool to use, the user will simply create a clone of himself made of lightning. This clone is very similar to a regular shadow clone, it can move physically and use taijutsu. Its very proficient if used correctly. Now a difference is it can only use B-Rank techs for lightning and nothing else. When killed it turn back to a regular state of lightning and disperses. Now their is a way to take advantage of this, the fact that it turns back to lightning chakra means it still has lightning properties. Anyway an extra man in the battle is always good especially if its on your side. Combos are endless as well.

(Cho Biburato Raitonto) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

This is a great way to improve your kenjutsu abilities and taking an advantage. The lightning channeled through will create a vibration frequency which gives it a super accurate and powerful cutting ability, beats out most wind techs. Now like I said close range battle will be to your advantage, its fast to make. You are vulnerable to most water attacks though. Very basic.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hoden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Okay with one hand seal the user will raise their hand towards the sky sending a electrical discharge towards the opponent from the sky. Now its visible for the opponent to see you send the charge in the sky, so they can anticipate an attack, ways to mask them from knowing is hurting their vision. Its a fast performance tech but slow overall for the attack portion since it will be sent up and then have to go down taking two roads. It is though a normal jutsu and can be used to lure the opponents attention to the attack or used to try to attack in all angles of the opponent.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu:
Strong points

• It allows you to create a solid copy of yourself that can attack your opponent independently from you
  • It creates a solid copy of yourself to aid you evading techniques
  • It allows you to use elemental combinations against your opponent
Weak points

• Cuts your charka in half
  • It can only use lightening style techniques reducing is usability in battle
  • The clone can only take one hit
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka into my left shoulder. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to lightening. Once I have enough lightening style charka I release it into the area to my left. A lightening clone takes form.

I engage my targets lightening clone and stab it with a kunai. (sorry ran out of combinations)

Questions So the clone can't use regular ninjutsu or other elemental jutsu? (asking because of what the jutsu says in it description)

Second Jutsu:
Strong points

• Increases your swords cutting power
  • It also increase the speed of your sword
  • Useful in cutting through earth style

• Weak points
      • A wind blade would be a sore spot for this jutsu
      • Your opponent countering with a water style jutsu
      • It prevents you from doing hand seals
      Combinations-strategies
      I mold my charka into the palms of my hands. Once I have enough charka I mold the charka into lightening nature. After I build up enough lightening style charka I release it from the palm to the air in front of of my palms which are now facing forward and in front of me. This creates a wall of lightening. I dash to the side of the wall and draw my blade. I start to mold lightening style charka again. Once I have enough charka I channel it into my blade and I cut my target in half.

An effective way to counter this jutsu would be. I mold my charka into the palms of my hands. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to wind. Than I clap my hands together once I have enough wind style charka. This creates a gust of wind to block my targets lightening release sword.

Questions N/A

Third Jutsu:
      Strong points
      • The speed of the overall attack is rather fast
      • The technique comes from the air prevent flight or fleeing by air
      • Its versatility is boundless in some cases
      Weak points
      • The prep time causing it to be sluggish
      • This jutsu requires the function of both of your hands
      • This jutsu leaves you wide open to opponents attacking with taijutsu

• Combinations-strategies
          I mold my charka into my feet. Once I have enough charka I mold it into earth style charka. Once I have enough earth style charka I release it into the ground. As the ground starts shaking and my target is stunned I mold my charka into the palm of my hand. I than make a ram hand seal and start to turn my charka into lightening style. Once I have the required lightening style charka I raise my hand into the sky. This cause a discharge of lightening to come down and strike my target

I mold charka into the palm of my hands. Once I have enough charka I mold into wind style charka. Once I have enough wind style charka I clap my hands together and release my charka. This causes a gust of wind to knock my target off their feet.

Questions What does the attack look like?

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes and the attack is pretty basic looks like some bolts.

( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

A basic technique, the user will release lightning of the color purple. The hands will aim towards the enemy or anywhere you want. It can shock and push an opponent back. Its a fast technique to perform and great to use if an opponent is trying to charge at you with speed. So you can stop them. Very basic and projectile based as well.

( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
Type: Offensive, Defence
Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

A brilliant defensive technique, withdraw backs. Now the user will quickly generate a plasma ball around their whole body. This ball is powerful enough to take in some strong attacks as well as projectile attacks. This is great to focus on the offense instead of needing to look to defend, you will always have upper hand on the opponent. A huge disadvantage is you can only use lightning jutsus as well as physical based jutsus. You can move around the terrain normally even if the plasma is active, giving a very mobile feel to it. Also if an opponent touches the plasma ball or tries to get close they will be shocked, also meaning you have an advantage in close range battle and force a opponent to push back. Lastly to conflict a serious blow, the user can release the energy of the ball which, if it hits the opponent, can cause serious damage towards him. It can only go up to short range the blast and the ball will disperse when you use the blast. If you don't and want to keep it full on, it lasts only 3 turns.

( Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain
Description: The user manipulates their lightning chakra condensing into a orb of chakra and then releasing it into mid air. The lightning orb will then remain in the air for several seconds releasing a continous rain of lightning bolts shocking any enemy within the radius of the attack.

A good technique the user will condense a orb of lightning into their hands and release it into the sky. The ball will have built up energy and quickly after condensing it they will send the ball into the sky above the opponents area. After a few seconds (3-5 seconds) the ball will release its energy into countless needles which rain down upon the opponent, it acts as a way to pierce and shock the opponent. Now do not use this close to you. The bolts shoot everywhere short range within the radius its placed. So if you are in the radius it might hurt you to since the bolts shoot randomly.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jutsu:
Strong points

• Prevents you from getting speed blitzed
  • It can be used in multiple situations
  • Extremely dangerous to an opponent who is short range of you
Weak points

• A short range water jutsu will prevent you from firing it
  • It rather useless if your opponent is mid range
  • Ineffective against C rank wind style
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka into my lungs. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to wind style. Once I have the required wind style I exhale and combine my breath with my charka. This cause my target to slip since everything is now covered in sand. I mold charka into the palm of my hand. Once I have enough charka I mold it into lightening style. After I get enough raiton charka I release it from my palm in the form of a ball to destroy my target.

I mold my charka into my feet. Once I have enough charka I mold it into earth style charka. After I have enough earth style charka I make a rat hand seal and release my charka into the ground. This cause multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. Then I form two gigantic sections that crush my target

Questions N/A

Second Jutsu:
Strong points

• Great for defense
  • Extremely effective if used in taijutsu
  • Rather effective as a defensive combo move
Weak points

• The jutsu is weak against wind
  • Water is more of a threat
  • Prevents you from using another jutsu
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka into the palm of my hands. Than once I have enough charka I mold it into lightening style charka. Once I have the required lightening style charka I release it into the air creating a ball of plasma around me and than I palm strike my opponent

I am currently unsure of how to counter this jutsu

Questions Could you give me ideas for a counter

Third jutsu
Strong points

• Effective against multiple attackers
  • Forces the opponent out of short range
  • easily combo with water style
Weak points

• It can harm the user as well
  • It has a prep time
  • It can be countered easily through wind style or water style
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka into my feet. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to earth style. Once I have enough earth style charka I release it into the ground below me. This cause a pillar to rise up (pillar is dull) and send me into an arc toward my opponent bringing me into short range. After I release my earth style charka I start to mold my charka into the palm of my hands. Once I have enough charka I mold it into lightening style charka. Once I have enough raiton charka I release it from my palms into the air below me which is on a direct angle of 45 degree to my opponents left.

I mold my charka into the palm of my hands. Once I have enough charka I mold it into raiton. Once I have enough charka I release it into the air in front of my palms creating a wall of raw lightening.

Questions I am a bit confused on the range?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Questions Could you give me ideas for a counter

Questions I am a bit confused on the range?
The guy is literally shaped around a full lightning ball. You can easily send water jutsu. I recommend one which has a large amount of water so its hard to evade. A fuuton attack is best, penetrating it with fuuton rasengan would work as well.

As for the range, I'm almost a little confused as well. To my understanding you have the ball sent close range towards the opponent and the needles will reach him. I would need to ask around.

Anyway we are done with B-Ranks. I want you to make a list 1-5 (1 being highest). Explain why you put that particular jutsu in that place.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scale: 1 is the highest 5 is the lowest
The more versatile a technique is the higher it gets ranked

( Raiton: Bakurai ) - Lightning Release: Depth Charge- 3. Its versatility relies heavily on the opponent not begin able to utilize water style.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning- 2. The technique is rather obvious and easy to counter unless you start off with another jutsu first
(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind- 1. Its versatility is rather limited because of the hand seals and how long it takes for the technique to appear.
(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration- 4. Its versatility is pretty high unfortunately it requires a few hand seals slowing the effectiveness of the jutsu.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning- 3. A skilled shinobi who has sensory or a dojutsu can detect the lightening charka that you punch into the ground if they haven't seen the jutsu get activated or you punching the ground.
(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Rod- 1. Unless your opponent is distracted the jutsu is simply too time consuming.
(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning- 4. effective against opponents who favor close combat but it leaves you open against water style.
(Raiton: Raiju Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique- 4. The jutsu is attached to your hand making you vulnerable to water style.
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear- 5. Its a fast pace jutsu to create very versatile and doesn't leave you open during its attack.
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone- 5. Come on when is an extra set of hand not useful. If properly used it will enable you to do more combination and or buy you time to land the finishing blow
(Cho Biburato Raitonto) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword- 4. It can only be used if the shinobi has a weapon available to them.
(Raiton: Dai Denki hoden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique- 3. The jutsu is effective if you can raise your hand before your opponent attacks you or complete the ram seal.
( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash- 4. More effective against opponents who need to get pushed back because they enjoy blitzing.
( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball- 4. Its major problem is the fact that it protects you because a water style jutsu will cause it to electrocute you.
( Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain- 3. It can hurt you and it has little to no range along side the fact that it takes time to create despite begin a short range jutsu.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So much work, its not what I wanted. I wanted you to pick only 5 of your favorites and list them but reading through I can tell already.

(Raiton: Raisogekishin ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey ? Ox ? Boar ? Tiger the user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of eletricity.

This jutsu is simple projectile technique. The user after 3 hand seals will generate from their hands lightning which they send towards the opponent and mold it into a disk. You can send more then one disk; they are very fast and destructive. It can easily cut through some of the hardest rocks. It also has a shocking property. Each disk you send the more weaker they get though you can send a rapid amount to make evasion tough. You can send one disk and use another technique, its mobility is up to you to decide.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox ? Rabbit ? Monkey ? Dragon ? Rat ? Bird ? Ox ? Snake ? Dog ? Tiger ? Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

The famous chidori. The user will do 7 hand seals and generate the chidori into one of their hands. Now I don't think their is much for me to say that you might not already know. The chidori is a very destructive melee attack jutsu, one hit and the opponent will receive terrible damage. Not only can it pierce the opponent it will numb the area hit, so if the opponent does survive he will have a tough time to move. The chidori has a sound to it, which sounds like one thousand birds chirping, you can hear it easily so you can anticipate the attack. Its a concentration type jutsu, you must consistently fuel the chidori with chakra.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Another known jutsu by all. The user will send non-focused lightning chakra through the entire body and release it towards the opponent. On contact it can paralyze the opponent, not kill though but its numbing ability is very strong. When channeled short range it covers the whole radius, if you send it at a opponent from mid-range it travels straight as a projectile on the ground or air. You can also channel it through metal giving it a shocking potent ability to the metal which can cut better and numb the opponent if hit with it.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I guess I misunderstood. :(

• You can shoot multiple disks
  • Effective if you want to push your opponent onto the defensive
  • Effective if you need a distraction
Weak points

• requires multiple hand seals
  • every time you create another disk it weakens the disk
  • Wind style is the perfect counter for it
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka into the palm of my left hand. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to raiton. After I have enough raiton i make the following hand seals Monkey ? Ox ? Boar ? Tiger. I than proceed to release several ball of lightening charka towards my opponent.

I mold charka into the palms of my hands. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to lightening style. Than I raise my hands out in front of me. This creates a wall of lightening out in front of me.

Questions N/A

Second jutsu
Strong points

• Once it connects it can harm the opponent
  • It can also numb the target
  • Effective in blitzing your opponent
Weak points

• requires multiple hand seals
  • you have to constantly fuel charka into it
  • It has a sound to be tracked by
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka. Than I change its nature into earth style. Than I release it into the ground causing the earth to shake. I mold my charka into the palm of my left hand. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to raiton. After I have enough raiton i make the following hand seals Ox ? Rabbit ? Monkey ? Dragon ? Rat ? Bird ? Ox ? Snake ? Dog ? Tiger ? Monkey. I than proceed to rush my opponent with a lightening enveloping my hand and creating a bird noise.

I mold charka into the palms of my hands. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to lightening style. Than I raise my hands out in front of me. This creates a wall of lightening out in front of me.

Questions Sorry I have to go soon so I rushed everything a bit

Third jutsu
Strong points

• No hand seals
  • good for activating a genjutsu
  • if used correctly you can than mold a few hand seals
Weak points

• Not recommended if your opponent is spewing water
  • B rank wind would counter it
  • gives away your location if used incorrectly
Combinations-strategies
I mold my charka. Than I change its nature into earth style. Than I release it into the ground causing the earth to shake. I mold my charka into the palm of my left hand. Once I have enough charka I change its nature to raiton. After I have enough raiton i release into the environment around me. This creates an electrical current that hits my opponents.

Questions Why does this one require hand seals?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you mean? it does not require hand seals the nagashi?

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

After a small set of hand seals the user will place their hands on the ground and send a electrical surge through the ground cracking and tearing it through. It cuts through the ground all the way towards an enemy. The shape of bolt is triangular. The base will be in the direction of the user, while the tip towards the enemy. Now its a very powerful technique able to easily destroy the ground and tear through many metals and rocks. A huge downside is it moves quite slow since it takes up a shape of a triangle. The bolt will easily be heard when ripping through the ground, its also straightforward since you know the tip will attack the opponent, lastly you must keep your hand on the ground until the tip hits the opponent. When it does the opponent will be seriously wounded and down due to the destructive shock.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Its fairly simple but nice, with one hand seal the user will gather their raiton chakra into their hands and condense it creating the chidori. They will then raise the chidori high and release its energy which in turn release multiple needles which can pierce through an opponent and paralyze that area hit.This is a great distracting technique since it fires from all over the place it would be very tough on an opponent to dodge them and blocking is just as tough since their is a constant fire of them being released. Its fast and easy to perform. A downside is you must keep focused on the chidori to contently send the senbons towards the opponents area. So I recommend creating a clone, if you have the training of course to send a straight attack to hurt the opponent. Note you are also a target for water jutsus, so expect the opponent to use a water jutsu on you for if the palm with the chidori is wet the lightning will go crazy and shock your entire arm or body depending on just how much water is used.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Type: Offence
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

Very simple technique. The user will gather lightning in their right hand condense it all in one ball and release its energy towards the opponent causing a explosion, which can shock the opponent and push them back with some force. It only goes short range, its a fast performing technique as well as a quick release. Very simple and basic, nothing you have not already seen. Its a projectile based attack as well.